[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

----image of Choi Si Won in Kbleon Post------

Star News - Naver: Choi Si Won to make a cameo in 'Masked Prosecutor'... to play an empty-headed thief

1. [+385, -12] Choi Siwon is the high class weirdo in SuJu. If you're not a fan, you won't know that well ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's the least normal member

2. [+330, -8] His photo that was shown in Infinity Challenge was so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+286, -7] Why is the photo so funny?  ㅋㅋAmerican reaction

4. [+239, -7] I can only think of the fortune cookie right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, 0] Heol Choi Siwonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The role somewhat suits him. I must watch the first episode

5. [+21, -3] His acting was great in 'The King of Dramas' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He'll be so funny in this one too

cr ; kkuljaem

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

If he seriously going to wear this mask....I'm hoping that JSW going to do the upside down kiss with KSA like the Spiderman movie, where the mouth part only open and the rest of the mask will still covered his face when the hero kisses the heroin

....muhahahaha....

:D:w00t:

So far this type of kisses never happen in Korean drama before right? Muahahaha.....Omo...omo...here comes my nonsense! Mianhae chingu,,,,,AYN peace...

​Omo Sis @onnififi I'm thinking of that scene too...omo...I hope so....please writer-nim hahahaha.....

​Omo Sis @onnififi I'm thinking of that scene too...omo...I hope so....please writer-nim hahahaha.....

​Ha ha @onnififi @Yurichin .. oh! my ....upside down ..that would be great  .. or what if the detective and the prosecutor chasing a suspect and both trapped into a small space compartment closet which either one could not move only managed to breathe and so tensed  facing each other .. ha ha ...:D:lol: ( in my wildest dream ... :o:sweatingbullets::w00t:)

Masked Prosecutor Releases Second Teaser with Plenty of Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook Sparks

Posted on May 13, 2015 by ockoala

wesun.jpg

It’s a staggered May of Wed-Thurs drama premieres, making it hard to predict the outcome since none of the first episodes are going up head-to-head in airing date. MBC is the first out of the gate today with Warm and Cozy, next week is Masked Prosecutor (The Man in the Mask) over on KBS, and SBS rounds out the rear with the premiere of Mask in two weeks. I found myself genuinely surprised to see Masked Prosecutor right around the corner premiering on May 20th, for whatever reason I thought Unkind Women still had a few weeks to go.

I’m anxious and excited about Masked Prosecutor, stoked with the pairing of leads Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah, not to mention the bonus add of Eom Ki Joon as the second male lead, but really wary of Joo Sang Wook’s prosecutor donning a wresting face mask as his disguise. It’s so loud and unintentionally hilarious to the point of being distracting, which might be what the drama is going for if his masked vigilante is comic fodder. In that case, bring it on since I have plenty of laughs at the ready. Check out the just released second teaser and enjoy the first peek at the great onscreen chemistry to come.

wesun1.jpg

Siwon's cameo is all kinds of awesome because he is funny in real life and as an actor he does a lot better in the comedy genre too. Besides, Siwon is knonw for being classy mannered and originally wealthy regardless of his idol status (think of him as a real chaebol lol) so for him to play a thief makes his appearance all the more fun :D

As for the mask, I will adopt @Hannahmiriam positive attitude and only look at the good side of things :D

Guest Yurichin

Super Junior′s Siwon to make a cameo appearance on “Masked Prosecutor”

Sc : Kpopfighting

siwon-597x457.png

Super Junior‘s Siwon will make a brief return to the small screen with a cameo appearance in upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama, “Masked Prosecutor.”

On May 14, SM Entertainment confirmed that Siwon is set to make a cameo appearance on the first episode of “Masked Prosecutor” in which he will play the role of a thief. It has been revealed that he easily agreed to appear on the drama due to his close friendship with Kim Sun Ah, who plays the role of a detective.

Meanwhile, Siwon plays as an intelligence agent in recent Hong Kong crime-thriller film, “Helios” which hit Hong Kong theaters on April 30th and will premiere in South Korean cinemas on May 28th. He is also currently appearing in the Chinese edition of popular variety program, “We Got Married” opposite Chinese supermodel Liu Wen.

“Masked Prosecutor” will air its first episode on May 20th following “Unkind Women.”

Guest jordi

Please change number of episodes. It can't be 24. According with today news, next drama will start in July (Assembly). So Masked Prosecutor must have 20 episodes. 

Guest Yurichin

@jordi the starter rarely visit the thread, but according the news this drama will have 24 episodes, early said 24 - 16 then back to 24. I'm just  thinking PMing the starter, but why don't you go ask her??

Guest jordi

@jordi the starter rarely visit the thread, but according the news this drama will have 24 episodes, early said 24 - 16 then back to 24. I'm just  thinking PMing the starter, but why don't you go ask her??

​I only want to inform, because I read today news about "Assembly" and they said that this drama will premiere in July after Masked Prosecutor. With 24 eps MP ended in August. So I think it will be 20 episodes (or 16). Maybe someone from moderation group can change this? :)

Super Junior′s Choi Siwon to Appear as Special Cameo in ′Masked Prosecutor′

Super Junior′s Choi Siwon will appear as a cameo in Masked Prosecutor

On May 14, SM Entertainment told Newsen, "Choi Siwon will appear as a cameo in Masked Prosecutor. He was able to appear due to his friendship with Kim Sun Ah. The filming has already taken place."

92599002.jpg

Choi Siwon will appear as a thief in episode one of Masked Prosecutor, acting with Kim Sun Ah, who plays a detective.

KBS′ Masked Prosecutor will air on May 20 following the conclusion of Unkind Women.

Photo Credit: Newsen

cre:mwave

Guest Yurichin

watch the trailer addition...and Omo that kicking...hahahaha :w00t::w00t:.....can't wait till premiere....so excited ^_^^_^

​I only want to inform, because I read today news about "Assembly" and they said that this drama will premiere in July after Masked Prosecutor. With 24 eps MP ended in August. So I think it will be 20 episodes (or 16). Maybe someone from moderation group can change this? :)

​omo, really? Hoping it's still until ei 24..So we can watch KimStar a little longer..hehe

Archived