[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

Thanks for the info, @salijoo, @lucy13880, WOW more actors that I know from movies, GREAT! 
@valsava, definitely, I was just wondering how will Kim Tae Hoon do, most probably they'll start shooting MLE these days. I don't know how big is his role in Angry mom, but in MLE he is like a second male lead, right? 

meelis said: Thanks for the info, @salijoo, @lucy13880, WOW more actors that I know from movies, GREAT! 
@valsava, definitely, I was just wondering how will Kim Tae Hoon do, most probably they'll start shooting MLE these days. I don't know how big is his role in Angry mom, but in MLE he is like a second male lead, right? 

@meelis, Be it in Angry Mom or MLE, he's the second lead BUT in Angry Mom there are so many supportive characters, making the screentime more open for some other projects. 
That being said BEFORE the script reading, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Sa Rang and Kim Yoo Ri's casting were respectively announced. Most of the time, the timeline of casting news (when there isn't any problem) tells the importance of the character, it kinda hints that Kim Yoo Ri's character will be more important than Kim Tae Hoon's one.

Great casting news!
Wow just found out Baek Sung Hyun played young Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway To Heaven. And now he's playing young Joo Jin Mo. Cool..

Is Sung Yu Ri out of the cast already? 
I think it's great that Jin Mo won't have a flower boy anymore as a rival. I guess he will be the star in this drama. Looking forward to some good acting scenes between him and Kim Tae Hoon if ever he is a villain or his rival with Kim Sa Rang. And more so how JJM would look as Eun Ho.

Anyway, I'll try to put my faith on the script seeing how all these actors signed. For your info Baek Min Kyung (MLE's writer) won at the 2014 MBC Contest (Best Mini-Scenario's Category), the same contest where Park Kyung Soo (Angry Mom's writer) won the same year (Best Scenario's Category)! [both being their first drama]
BUT, I have no idea if Baek Min Kyung won for MLE though... That being said, if MLE's script manages to be half as solid as AM's one, then we're in good hands. 

meelis said: Agree, I find a resemblance in his looks with JJM's prom pic, so they really did a good job with casting him. 
@salijoo, thanks, great find. ;))  I was mainly worrying if his nose is big enough, but I see it's OK, not as big as JJM's of course (that's hard to achieve LOL) and different shape, but still it's bigger than average. :D

@salijoo and meelis~
I hope Eun Don's husband was is not paralyzed in the beginning of the drama. This way, we can see some love story. :((
Also, a note for the PD... Please 1) Watch Happy End for your inspiration, 2) allow me to remind you that JTBC IS a cable channel. Few kids will be around when the drama is broadcast. ;))

salijoo said: @QuercusL, I'm following DC people on this one... How the hell will the romance between JJM & KSR be shown, if not with an affair? It seems like all the romance part will be played by Baek Sung Hyun & and the young Kim Sa Rang's actress....  :(( :(( :(( (if they cast the likes of BSH only for the child part, it seems like they'll cast an equally good actress for this one too)

@meelis! You can say bye bye to your potential steamy scenes. :-h

Kim Sa Rang will guest on JTBC Witch Hunt (rumor says that Joo Jin Mo too**) Talk Show host by Shin Dong Yup, Sung Si Kyung, Heo Ji Woong & Yoo Se Yoon.
%EB%A7%88%EB%85%80%EC%82%AC%EB%83%A5%EB%

credits: DC

#which witch~

A photo posted by sarang Kim.Korean Actress.김사랑♡ (@sugarrbabylove) on Apr 1, 2015 at 10:56pm PDT

** Kim Sa Rang will guest in it, that's for sure (looking at her IG pic), as for Joo Jin Mo, take that with a grain of salt as it's just a rumor. There generally are two guests, maybe that's why they assumed JJM to be in (?). I really hope they can guest together, it's going to be funny as SDY & YSY together is just gold everytime. :))

New Actress
김윤서 http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/pi/basic.nhn?code=211337

Her character seems to name 김윤서
And Baek Sung Hyun's character is 27 years old?
27세현수 역 - 백성현씨 컨셉 one post title from cafe

@lucy13880, If that can help you, I read on MLE Cafe that they cast a 13 years old Eun Dong... So it seems like the story won't cover two generations but more like three or even four generations.
About the actress you shared it's Kim Yun Seo and she will play a character named Park Hyun Ah. But I don't know to which extent I should believe this, one week ago, on Daum Cafe they said that Kim Tae Hoon will play a character named No Seok but in the articles he's named Choi Ho..

And what, the! Baek Sung Hyun is supposed to act Eun Ho, how the hell is he named Hyun Soo now? But on Naver it says that BSH will play Joo Jin Mo in his 20s so.. Well.. Why everyone and their grandmothers have several names in this drama?
I'm lost with the overall concept, it's getting more intriguing by the day.. :-??
Note: BSH is 27 years old in real life (Korean age).

Oh, I think I won't reject these speculations anymore:
"Does he return to his adolescence literally, or it a metaphor? Is he at time-traveler, body-swapper, or just trapped in his emotions? Why is he reborn into a good person? If he’s so pure-hearted in his love for Eun-dong, why does he only turn into a good person after meeting her again? Why can’t they be together? Why is their love so sad? Why won’t the producers tell us things that are relevant?" Dramabeans
It doesn't seem like a typical melodrama anymore, CG Team, Several names for one Character, Action & Martial Arts Director.. And it's not even like they are changing the script at the last minute as the writer sent for printing the first seven episodes scripts. Meaning that she won't modify them anymore. :-B

Guest meelis

LOL, how come? With every new piece of info about the drama, instead of becoming more clear, it becomes more unclear and complicated.  :)) I find that oddly satisfying. Expecting some surprises. I mean, I won't be shocked anymore if we hear about the casting of 70 years old Eun Ho/Eun Dong. ;))

@lucy13880, And there JYP sticking his idols alongside Kim Tae Hoon (same agency).. He's member of the group GOT7. Well I love the members there, specially Jackson but I'm not sure about acting.. It's GOT7 Park Jin Young and his character name is the same as Baek Sung Hyun aka Hyun Soo..
https://twitter.com/jrjyp
Excuse me folks, I'll come back when the drama make sense. We have now two actors sharing the same character name with one who has one other character name too..

Archived