[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava & @vu_hoa1983, Welcome!  >:D< >:D<
@lyfuym :-O :-O She's not Eun Dong? What's going on? Are you sure about that? Her name is out on the news, JJM will romance KSR... Maybe she's the ghost writer and Eun Dong, no?

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Sarang in Talks to Make Drama Comeback After 4 Years
Kim-Sarang-cover.jpg

It has been reported that actress Kim Sarang is currently in talks to make a comeback to the small screen after four years.

On March 25, a representative of the actress’s agency, Brave Entertainment, revealed, “Kim Sarang has received a casting offer for ‘My Love Eun Dong’ (working title) and she is reviewing it positively.”

If she is confirmed for the role, she will be starring opposite actor Joo Jin Mo,who recently confirmed his role in the drama as the leading man. It will be her first time returning with a drama since appearing on the hit SBS drama “Secret Garden” in 2011.

“My Love Eun Dong” will share a love story that progresses over a period of twenty years. The drama aims to move viewers through the destiny-like love story.

Meanwhile, the drama is expected to air on JTBC following the completion of “Falling for Innocence.”

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/kim-sarang-in-talks-to-make-drama-comeback-after-4-years/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=kim-sarang-in-talks-to-make-drama-comeback-after-4-years

Kim Sa-rang to come back with "My Love Eun-dong"

photo578466.jpg

Actress Kim Sa-rang is coming back with the new JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong".

According to various sources, JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong" stars Kim Sa-rang who is coming back for the first time in 4 years since the 2011 drama "Secret Garden".

The drama is a love story about a man's destined love for a woman for over 20 years.

Kim Sa-rang takes on the role of Seo Jeong-eun, the writer of top star Ji Eun-ho's (Joo Jin-mo) autobiography.

Kim Sa-rang is coming back for the first time in 4 years when last year, she failed to appear in the drama "She Gets Married Thrice".

Meanwhile, "My Love Eun-dong" will broadcast on JTBC after "Falling For Innocence".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalinkhttp://www.hancinema.net/kim-sa-rang-to-come-back-with-my-love-eun-dong-80034.html

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Sarang Cast As Joo Jin Mo's Leading Lady In 'My Love Eundong'
OSEN- Naver: Kim Sarang confirmed to make her drama comeback after 4 years in 'My Love Eundong'(working title)  

1. [+285, -9] So pretty.. She was really pretty in 'Secret Garden'

2. [+185, -9] It's Kim Sarang ♥♥♥♥♥♥

3. [+147, -5] Lovely as always

4. [+119, -7] Sarang-ah, love love love My love

5. [+104, -7] Do well. Really pretty

6. [+26, -5] She has a pretty face but her acting isn't that good

7. [+23, -5] This noona barely does any movies or cfs but I wonder how she earns money ㅋㅋ

8. [+7, 0] How have you been...?

9. [+10, 0] This goddess is coming back !!

10. [+8, 0] Sarang~~~~~ jjang

Kim Sa-rang eyes a return to television with JTBC romance
kimsarang_48.jpg

We just heard about Beloved Eun-dong, JTBC’s upcoming romance melodrama, whenJoo Jin-mo signed on, and now the show is about to cast Kim Sa-rang as well (she’s positively considering, yada yada). I’m mostly sure she won’t be the main lead, although as with the previous round of casting news, the news is rather vague.

Beloved Eun-dong will be a sentimental melo about a man who shares a heartbreaking love with a woman spanning the course of twenty years; their relationship is described as “a love that cannot be” and “fateful.” He’s named Eun-ho and grows up to be a top star, while the first love he cannot forget is named Eun-dong. Kim Sa-rang’s character is named Seo Jung-eun, and while she is described as “the woman who receives love from Eun-ho,” I have to suppose there’s a catch there, especially when Eun-ho runs into Eun-dong again.

The role of Seo Jung-eun is the ghostwriter for Eun-ho’s memoir, and also shares a connection with him from their past. She had feelings for him in her youth, but he “suddenly disappeared” one day and she’s been unable to forget him ever since. Then, as adults, she fatefully encounters him once again. I’m getting the sense that there’s a lot of fate in this drama.

If Kim Sa-rang confirms Beloved Eun-dong, this would mark her return to television after a four-year break; her last series was the hit fantasy rom-com Secret Garden. She hasn’t done many projects over the years so I only have a vague recollection of her acting, but I thought she did a fair job of turning a typical interloper in Secret Garden into a generally likable person. And if she’s going to be another second lead, remaining likable in the face of second-lead trappings is a pretty handy skill to have.

Beloved Eun-dong will premiere in June and air on Fridays and Saturdays on JTBC.

Via Osen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/kim-sa-rang-eyes-a-return-to-television-with-jtbc-romance/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

@salijoo, so there is another female lead that has not been confirmed. You may need to make a vacancy for the picture of the other female lead.

Also did you notice that, in the article written by Miss KOALA you posted, it was mentioned that " this drama is at least off to a promising casting start by adding Kim Sa Rang as the female lead, making Joo Jin Mo officially romancing both Secret Garden leading ladies." ?  Our Jin-Mo oppa just makes another record.

@lyfuym, About the picture, don't worry I'm working on it, seeing how on Naver, Nate & Daum, Sung Yu Ri's name is in all the relative search of "Joo Jin Mo" & "My Love Eun Dong"... There is 98% of chance that Sung Yu Ri will play Eun Dong. ;)
I'm more worried at the premise: Fate, fate everywhere... Potential Fauxcest!? It seems like the writer wanted to reunite all the possible and imaginable drama cliche in this. Will wait for the character description & Teasers to see if they want to orient it on this kind of mess or if something more deep and solid is in the works.

Guest meelis

Thank you for all news and info, @salijoo, @lyfuym. >:D< I'm reading and rereading all pieces of synopsis which can be found in the different articles and trying to put them in some order in my head that would make sense, so bear with me.  :D
So:- we have Eun Ho (JJM) who is a top star- Jung Eun (Kim Sa Rang) is the ghost writer for his memoir (they've met in their youth, but lost contact afterwards), so while writing the memoir: - they start an affair (?) - Eun Ho reminisces of his past and his love with Eun Dong (this is where the other female lead appears, SYR?) whom he can't forget, their love was impossible (maybe they were step siblings (?)), he still loves her, of course - Eun Ho and Eun Dong meet again in the present, she has a teenage child (his?), they still love each other, but their love remains impossible (?)
Then, I don't know.. :)
Does it make sense? In any case, I see recurring themes from some of JJM's movies, in particular Wanee and Junah and A Love.
And why everybody has to have "Eun" in their name, so confusing. ;)) Maybe to show that their love is "fateful"?

@meelis, In South Korea, most of the time siblings have the same first syllable aka "Eun" that's why many people are talking about potential fauxcest. But not only that, they share also the same "Ji". I think here, they wanted to add another fate on their name... They should have called it My Beloved Fate.
Eun Dong won't accept his love back, so either:- the son is not his- noble idiocy, she doesn't want to make him suffer more.

@meelis, I can't stop laughing reading your post. You are the "ghostwriter" of the script. And exactly, "why everybody has to have "Eun" in their name," I also feel so confused. :):)) :))

@salijoo, thank you for the explanation. It sounds very similar to the story of Wanee & Junah, not JJM's character, but the female lead and her stepbrother.

Guest meelis

Hi, @illay, nice to see you here.
@salijoo, thanks for the explanation about the names. But I do hope they won't take the "siblings" route, it'd be too much. :)
Of course, the noble idiocy... sounds too familiar, especially in conjunction with JJM's name. :>

@meelis, LOL, If there are fate, pure love, noble idiocy, death... you know that JJM's name will be in the middle.... Now, thanks to 'My Love Eun Dong' he successfully found the drama that reunite all the criteria. :-B #-o
At least, if the rumors happen to be true..; What a sexy love triangle we'll have... Bring it on. :-w
LOL @illay, you know me... 

BTW, after reading all the pieces we have about the script, I think they will go with actors playing their young counterparts themselves. The actors in drama Angry Mom who are middle forties are playing high-schooler and it didn't look awkward at all.

Archived