[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@lucy13880, Oh thank you for the information... So, it's good! Considering the fact that in some upcoming public broadcast dramas, they didn't even have 2 episodes script finished! Even more if it will run for 16 episodes. I wonder btw, if there are some rumors about the number of episodes...
About the "Oppa next door" which seems completely out of a Top Star's character... I think it's because he might come from a typical middle-class family during his High School days, so the next door thingy matches with his character. And yes, Eun Dong & Eun Ho were most likely neighbors.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JTBC rated top in cable TV survey

A local think tank announced Monday that JTBC, the broadcasting affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, ranked No. 1 in a survey evaluating Korea’s four cable TV networks owned by national newspapers. 

In the annual study by the Korea Communications Commission and conducted by the Korea Information Society Development Institute, JTBC came out on top for its high-quality programs and because it had the largest satisfaction rate among viewers last year. 

Roughly 14,400 people aged between 13 and 69 across the country were surveyed for six weeks during each quarter of 2014 for the study. 

Following JTBC was Donga Ilbo’s Channel A in second place, Maeil Business Newspaper’s MBN in third and Chosun Ilbo’s TV Chosun in fourth. 

In the assessment of conventional free-to-air TV channels, KBS came first, followed by SBS and MBC. 

In a separate survey asking viewers to grade the four cable channels on seven main categories, JTBC ranked top in each one, becoming the first broadcaster in the history of the survey to accomplish such a feat. 

The seven categories are credibility, fairness, public interest, helpfulness, content variety, creativity and entertainment. 

JTBC airs on channel No. 15. 

BY BONG JI-WOOK, LEE SUNG-EUN [lee.sungeun@joongang.co.kr]
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3002534&cloc=joongangdaily%7Chome%7Cnewslist1

*it might not be directly related to the drama but it's interesting to see that JTBC is considered as the hottest cable channel at the moment. ;)

@lucy13880, YES. It's the Cable CG Team from KIMAC Academy (I suppose?). More than needing it, they already cast a CG Team, so they will use it. Well, it sounds less and less like a simple melodrama...  /:)

Guest anjshin

Hehehe your request might be granted @salijoo for the rom-com part knowing what PDnim did to TLSoML. Your insights ladies are really cute, :D what I'm waiting is their magical chemistry, I wonder how will JJM do this tweetums scenes in case. ;)) :x

Since it is April's Fool Day today, I think I will start a bet :)!
It is becoming now clear that the early synopsis was too vague and not reliable. After learning more about the director, I am betting that MLE is a comedy. I am betting JJM's lovely autography.   ;) 
If I am proved to be wrong later, I will just say "well, it is a joke of the April's Fool Day". ;)

Guest meelis

Kim Tae Hoon confirmed for My Love Eun Dong
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1427874229879056002
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=683316
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110115617

As far as I understand, he'll play Kim Sa Rang's husband?
VZVeCG.jpg

He is a great actor and surely a very hardworking one, impressive filmography (Asian Wiki http://asianwiki.com/Kim_Tae-Hoon)  

Guest meelis

One more casting news: 
Baek Sung Hyun will play the young Joo Jin Mohttp://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1427879015879105002 
ttmcK6.jpg
Asian Wiki: http://asianwiki.com/Baek_Sung-Hyun
(sorry, @anjshin, no JJM in high school uniform ;)))

@QuercusL, I'm following DC people on this one... How the hell will the romance between JJM & KSR be shown, if not with an affair? It seems like all the romance part will be played by Baek Sung Hyun & and the young Kim Sa Rang's actress....  :(( :(( :(( (if they cast the likes of BSH only for the child part, it seems like they'll cast an equally good actress for this one too)
Well, so they're only following the general frame of 'Last Scandal of my Life' as the women's husband left her for an old lady sponsor and gave on his way thousands of debts (more oriented on Comedy and open on the romance)
@meelis! You can say bye bye to your potential steamy scenes. :-h

There the netizen comments about the article I shared yesterday:
class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Viewers Chose JTBC As The Best Broadcasting Channelfjjigii.jpg
OSEN - Naver: Commission research reveals that viewers chose JTBC as the best broadcasting channel, 'An honour' 

1. [+1670, -80] JTBC is always quick to give feedback and truly knows what viewers want.

2. [+1339, -72] MBC is for sure not the best oneㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1217, -55] They even canceled the episode of that show that Yewon is in. I like that they're fast at making decisions

4. [+985, -40] It's true that they have higher quality dramas and variety shows than public broadcast. They have fresh and awesome ideas~ I'm looking forward to more from them!

5. [+715, -35] Back then, I only watch 9pm news at MBC..

6. [+277, -29] I used to think tvchosun was a North Korean channel. They do a lot of North Korean-related reporting

7. [+242, -37] JTBC>>>> TVN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Public broadcast channels

8. [+162, -10] Take Care of My Fridge, Family Talk, Abnormal Summit, Hidden Singer are all so fun.  They deliver unbiased news reporting too. TV Chosun always does news related to North Korea and the  anchors yell and are so noisy so I can't watch it

9. [+134, -6] MBC is a channel that promotes the president

10. [+44, -2] When it comes to news, JTBC and SBS are the top
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/viewers-chose-jtbc-as-best-broadcasting.html

Guest meelis

@salijoo, lucky girl, you get your bias 2 in 1.  :P
About Kim Tae Hoon, I know him as a film actor mainly, and he's really good, so if nothing more, we'll see some movie quality acting in this drama (at least from the male leads).
@QuercusL, sorry about the comedy, it's heading towards some heavy melodrama, so I can only say: Abandon all hope ye who enter here;))
@salijoo, why excluding the possibility of an affair? If the drama was on public broadcast, maybe yes, but it's on cable, so let's have some faith (although not more than minimal, because of the "pure" love mentioned already in the first synopsis). :)

@meelis, I would have killed to see Joo Jin Mo & Baek Sung Hyun as bro... What a waste! But on acting chops, BSH will completely put justice on JJM's acting. The guy's got a talent.
About Joo Jin Mo VS Kim Tae Hoon, I'm looking forward the tension. Finally, someone on JJM's level to add depth in important scenes. Their confrontations will burn my screen telling you! I'm pretty sure that putting aside his husband-wife relation with Eun Jung, he will have some link with Eun Ho. 
They could totally have an affair but like you mentionned the "pure" thingy tells us otherwise. It really depends on KTH's character. Will he be a bad, good or even manipulative husband? (he excels on the last one).
That being said, the casting is solding me so bad right now, there isn't any actor whom I consider as "misscast". Kim Sa Rang isn't the best actress out there but from what I've seen of her, she has a big potential for which I'm looking forward to.
About Kim Yoo Ri's character, we are in the dark, as far as I know they didn't give any info about her character. If I follow Last Scandal's frame, she should be Eun Ho's brother ex-girlfriend... But here, we didn't get any news about some potential Eun Ho's brother, so maybe Eun Ho's current girlfriend or someone their parents want him to marry... :-B

Archived