[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meelis, Yup, saw it, he's Kim Hye Soo's little bro. :D
@tiffanny loveley, I think that Dramabeans or Koala Playground will translate when other casts will emerge but if someone can translate, it will always be welcomed. ;)
By the way, in case if someone didn't know which kind of Top Star JJM will play... He will be a Top Actor (not singer :)) ) He's described as one of the most popular and best actor in South Korea.

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Yoo Ri Cast In 'My Love Eundong'yoori.jpg
My Daily - Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Kim Yoo Ri confirmed in 'My Love Eundong' 

1. [+61, -5] Oppa, is this how you propose...? I'm the one who decides the engagement date!

2. [+44, -1] She really suits the bob hairstyle or any type of short hair

3. [+37, -1] That ring.. I want to put it on

4. [+36, -1] That guy~ He'll come back to find the car. *Sniff*

5. [+7, -1] An actress that has her own distinct colour... She has this sexy feel to her...

6. [+6, -2] She's pretty and a good actress so I hope she gets more famous through this and get the lead role next time
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/kim-yoo-ri-cast-in-my-love-eundong.html

@lyfuym, @chinalily_wang & @lucy13880, I think you were right... I don't know if it's true or false but there are some rumors floating around that Kim Sa Rang's character is Ji Eun Dong, after their long separation, they fatefully meet again but she'll have a new identity, a ghost writer named Seo Jung Eun... Which would make Kim Sa Rang playing both "characters".
But what I don't understand after reading Dramabeans & KoalaP's articles, Seo Jung Eun will receive love from Eun Ho but he will have eyes only for Eun Dong... How the hell will they play that as both "would be" supposed to be act by Kim Sa Rang? I'M LOST. @-) @-)
Reading the synopsis from the two ladies (Eun Dong & Jung Eun) they both have a complete different life. Does she have a DID, or what? [-X
PLEASE, someone try to dig out this mess and make something coherent with it because I just can't find anything that explains all of this inconsistencies...

@salijoo, maybe, both characters have single- sided love as adults. EunHo can not forget about Eun Don so that his heart is closed to the other women. Jung Eun has one- sided love for Eun Ho all her life. She helps him to be a better person, but does not eim his heart. As for Eun Don, she may have a ghost like existence, ie her name is memtioned all the time, but we will never see her.

@QuercusL, How can you explain Eun Dong's teenage child then? Is she a ghost too? The description says that Eun Ho will meet Eun Dong again. How can he meet her when she's a ghost? 8-X 8-X
Did they even mention it will be a fantastic melodrama? (LOL, please bear with me, I'm just completely lost with the script)Or maybe the assumptions I've read on Dramabeans might be true, there will be some kind of fantastic elements in the show... Well, after reading the article again, it seems like they are hinting on something of that sort... Oh, I think that writer is hiding 90% of script from us...

@salijoo, thought the early synopsis may confuse the lives of EunDon and Jung Eun (like they did for KSR's character in the early news)
I just read the synopsis in a latest news. It said that it describes a love story between a man and a woman of 20 years. They met at a young age and met again later.  I guess it was Jung Eun who has a teenager daughter. 
~~ The news did not say that the woman's name is Eun-Don. 

Guest anjshin

Woooooow you ladies are really fast than lightning .... Thanks for making this thread, :) really looking forward to this Jin Mo oppa's next project, :D 8-} :x

@QuercusL,
'사랑하는 은동아'는 20년의 세월에 얽힌 운명적 사랑을 그린다. 극중 지은호는 대한민국 최고의 배우로 은동을 잊지 못하는 애절한 사랑의 주인공이다. http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2015032416521339982
There too: Osen, Newsen ect... 
Didn't read them all but they are all clear Eun Ho met BOTH Eun Dong & Jung Eun during his teenager days. What's with that DID-oriented drama? Hope it's not the case.

@salijoo~~
Thank you for the information.  Yes,  Eun Ho for sure met both Eun Dong & Jung Eun. 
What I meant is that Eun Dong's character may not show up in the drama and only exists in the memory of Eun Ho.  Eun Ho may describe his story with Eun Dong to Jung Eun as they are working on his autobiography, but Eun Dong's character may not actually show up. 
So, here is my thought~~
1) Eun Ho met two girls.  His first love is Eun Dong.  He can not forget her.  Meanwhile, Jung Eun has one-sided love for Eun Ho.  
2) Een Ho disappeared suddenly from Jung Eun's life (From the character description of Jung Eun).
3) Jung Eun and Eun Ho met again. Jung Eun became the ghost writer of his autobiography (from the character description of Seo Jung Eun).  It was Jung Eun who has a teenager girl. 

Anyway, it is just my hypothesis to explain why there is no actress playing Eun Dong.  I could be totally wrong.  I will stop speculating and wait for more information.  

Guest meelis

@anjshin, I was wondering when would you show up here. Welcome! :-*
Thanks for your insights, @salijoo, @QuercusL, I think at this stage, with the little we know, anything is possible. I guess we'll have a better idea on Monday when we'll see at least if there's another female lead or not.

By the way, Kim Sa Rang has an Instagram Account, in case if anyone might be interested. ;)Didn't find anything for Kim Yoo Ri so, if anyone has a link of her official social media, feel free to share!

@meelis, @QuercusL, Yup, think we'll have a better perspective on Monday but the first reading script session's pics are never released the same day, it's days after or sometimes weeks after. :-SS

I tried to dig out some informations about the writer and PD, here what I've found:
Writer: Baek Min Kyung
S/he (not sure) has only one official work it's the first 3D TV Movie for SBS Kang Koo's Story in 2014 (with Lee Dong Wook). She earned plenty of movie scenario contests held by SBS & MBC. So it will be her/his first drama. For those who are interested about the TV Movie feedback, you can check the reviews on MyDramaList.
PD: Lee Tae Gon 
He directed one movie, South of the Border in 2006 (with Cha Seung Won) and 10 dramas (incl. JTBC Queen Insoo, SBS Smile You & MBC Lawyers).

Guest meelis

Thanks for the info, @salijoo. The reviews for the writer's movie are good, I hope his/her drama script will be something original. 
I haven't seen neither PD's dramas nor the movie, but he seems to be experienced enough, so it will be an interesting combination with the rookie writer.  :)

@meelis, Yes, an experienced PD who has some successful projects under his belt is always a bonus. But, I think I'll try the TV Movie (2 episodes won't kill lol) in order to get a grasp of the writer's style. I can always deal with a crappy production but having a bad script is always the worst. But here the PD is skilled so I don't have any issue with him, I'm more concerned about the writer as it's her first long work.

Guest meelis

LOL,@salijoo, I thought of doing the same, I'm actually already downloading it from... you know where. I'm very curious about his/her style (because s/he managed to attract one or two A-listers plus other solid actors to star in his/her drama, it must be quite something. 

Archived