[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Koala's article:

OTP Chemistry Galore in Old School Sexy for My Love Eun Dong and Modern Sexy for High Society

Posted on May 15, 2015 by ockoala

duri.jpg

I am positive enamored of sexy in my dramas and movies. But real sexy is real hard to do right, especially nowadays with scantily clad or sexually suggestive tries to masquerade as sexy when the real deal is all about restraint and innuendo. Two upcoming dramas seems to have captured the perfect spirit of sexy, and in a nice twist delivers the aura and mood from very different eras. Cable drama My Love Eun Dong airing on jTBC went old school and mined In The Mood for Love for poster shoots featuring leads Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang. To say I love it is an understatement, these two radiate mature sex appeal without even needing to show any skin or tongue.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/15/otp-chemistry-galore-in-old-school-sexy-for-my-love-eun-dong-and-modern-sexy-for-high-society

Here's the Viki channel for MLE (fan channel as of now) I favorited the channel, hope they get the license too since I prefer their subs for being more detailed than DF's. 

http://www.viki.com/tv/27377c-eun-dong-ah-whom-i-love 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translated by 乐家小乐子 from Baidu

喂 请帮忙叫一下救护车

我女朋友受伤了 喂

你还好吗

还好

(某天突然找来的)

要是哥哥能变得更善良就好了

出血了啊

你在这别动

除了哥哥我 其他男人都是狗

我好像要和朋友去联谊旅行了

快吃

(愉悦的痛)

发夹挺漂亮啊

发夹很漂亮

(对世界上所有的“恩东”)

恩东啊

一定要来

我会等你

Please help me to call the ambulance!
My girlfriend has got hurt

Are you ok?

I am ok.

(turned up suddenly in one day)

It is better if oppa becomes kinder

You are bleeding

Stay still!

All men except oppa are dogs

I seem to go traveling with my friends.

Eat first.

( painful but joyful)

The bobby pin is beautiful.

The bobby pin is beautiful

(to the" Eun-dong "all over the world)

Eun-dong!

You must come .

I will be waiting for you.

Yay! MLE is in Viki. I think I can watch it from here. (hope so )

In love with the trailer! It feels like a movie. And wow Yoon So Hee & Baek Sung Hyun I love them!!!! 

Thank you for posting the background song, I was just about to ask the title of that song. Cool, they used a country song lol..I wonder why they chose that song though..

MLE is looking great!

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7's Jr. poses happily with the coffee truck sent by​ fans to the set of his drama

GOT7's Jr. got a lovely coffee truck from fans on the set of his current JTBC drama, 'My Love Eun Dong,' in which he plays the teenage version of the male lead!

jr_1431705994_jr1.jpgjr_1431705994_jr2.jpg

jr_1431705994_jr3.jpg

He couldn't hide his happiness as he wrote signs and posed with the coffee while smiling jovially at the camera.  JYP Entertainment shared pictures of this along with the message, "‪#‎Jr‬. is so happy due to the love he received from fans. Thank you so much for the coffee truck. You are the Best!"

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/got7s-jr-poses-happily-with-the-coffee-track-sent-by-fans-to-the-set-of-his-drama

Guest anjshin

it's been a long time ladies and to this fast moving awesome thread... almost, the long wait is over, something to look forward again for Joo Jin Mo and to this whole production:wub::D:) keep on coming.... oh @salijoo @meelis @illay i soooooooooooooo love the pics, swooooooooning over the golden retriever:D:D:D (trolling over JJM) but heaven on earth, when did this ahjusssssssi became so gorgeous hoooooot.:w00t::ph34r::w00t:

[포커스]초여름밤 후끈, 미리보는 6月 신작 드라마… 장르다양 ‘입맛대로’

최근 '미생' '응답하라 시리즈' 등 비지상파 드라마의 역습 역시 눈겨여볼만하다. 특히 6월에는 지난해 공전의 히트를 기록한 OCN ‘나쁜녀석들’ 제작진이 다시 뭉쳐 화제를 모으고 있는 tvN ‘신분을 숨겨라 ’를 비롯해 JTBC 서정 멜로 '사랑하는 은동아', OCN 감성 액션 드라마 '아름다운 나의 신부' 등이 시청 자들을 들었다 놨다 할 예정이다.

2015051515492369577_20150517160124_5.jpg

주진모와 김사랑이 캐스팅돼 화제를 모은 JTBC '사랑하는 은동아'(극본 백미경, 연출 이태곤)는 두 남녀 의 20년 세월에 얽힌 운명적 사랑을 그리는 서정 멜로로, 한 여자를 향한 톱스타의 지독하고 순수한 사 랑을 아날로그 감성으로 녹여낸다. 

한편 금토드라마 '사랑하는 은동아' 첫 방송이 오는 5월 29일 금요일 저녁 8시 40분으로 편성 확정됐다. 기존 JTBC 금토 드라마 시간대인 9시 45분에서 한 시간가량 앞당겨 전파를 타게 된 것.

http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015051515492369577&md=20150516090137_AO

@lucy13880 Got it. Thanks for the link.  I just saw it in Baidu MLE too. Be back with translation later ... 

Hey guys and gals...sorry for the delay. Been caught up in RL. 

Here's the translation of CP journal entry #3.

MLE CProducer's Blog - Third Journal Entry

CR: (please do not remove credit when reposting)

Xref:JJM Baidu(http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3762562756)

Kor-Chi:乐家小乐子

Chi-Eng: JadeCloud

Original Source: http://fivecard.joins.com/1315

ITMFL is director Wong Kar Wai's project, and within it, the showcasing of explosive development of love/emotion was considered to be the best. I feel that it was the best example which presented 'forbidden adult love'. MLE is about a pair of lovers whose love fell apart due to unforseen and uncontrollable circumstances. In particular, their reunion, their relationship  in adulthood, just reading the script already makes you feel the pain. (Of course, this drama is a common drama that makes people feel pain, although within it are parts which shows happiness). While it is very difficult to choose a scene from this movie, the music from Shigeru Umebayashi and the voice from Nat King Cole are both unforgettable memories from that era. Conceptualizing the actual production of an ending opening.

Tian Mi Mi scene was filmed outside a cafe in Seoul which has huge windows. Although the filming was not even a minute long, it felt like it was a long serial drama. In order to save time, there was only one filming location, but it took a long time to complete the filming. Those people who wanted to watch on-location-live-filming, perhaps may not tolerate 30 minutes and would have left. The production of a drama-like-movie is presented based on 'location', while the filming of it is based on 'every take/shot'. Every time the visual changed in the 'take/shot', the camera has to be moved accordingly. and the lighting has to be reset. For a minute's visual, it took an hour and even more to film.

4y1MIwk.jpg

JUsXww2.jpg

The waiting time was too long. Both main leads started to play guitar while in the cafe. Both of them are quite highly skilled in playing the guitar. JJM was a high school band member who played the guitar, while KSR was a pupil of a classical guitar master, and she performed on stage before.

aBmftmg.jpg

LSxgxa1.jpg

Once the sun has set, filming for ITMFL teaser began. Took place at the road behind a temple. When they*main leads) first started filming, there was some awkwardness. But as professionals,  they immediately fell into emotions of the characters they portray. Truthfully, before this scene, they haven't had any filming together (except for the photography of posters). 

Leaning against shoulder, with tears in her eyes, just like Maggie Cheung.
Although it was a very short clip, in our effort to do our best, everyone worked hard till late into the night.

05ViGX1.jpg

PmiVZvs.jpg

The next journal will be about the story of Jr.

--------end------

WOW WOW

Thank you so much @jadecloud !

MLE is about a pair of lovers whose love fell apart due to unforseen and uncontrollable circumstances. In particular, their reunion, their relationship  in adulthood, just reading the script already makes you feel the pain. (Of course, this drama is a common drama that makes people feel pain, although within it are parts which shows happiness).

Yes!

Have you watched the new trailer? Awesome!

My gosh! why am I excited but this show all of a sudden. Ha ha.  It's that movie like like trailer pics. I'm mostly excited about the story arc during the younger years. It's like dejavu feeling. Case in point fav kdrama CYHMH  when I felt I could watch when entire show with just young kim sae ron and the boy. It's kinda like that. :)

WOW WOW

Thank you so much @jadecloud !

Yse!

Have you watched the new trailer? Awesome!

@lucy13880 I've just seen the trailer.

Oh wow! Sweet couple! Looks like a really really eventful and sweet love between OTP since young. No wonder Eun Ho, and also Eun Dong, both had lingering feelings and emotions that lasted over 20 years.... ! 

Thank you all for your updates. Please keep them coming :)

MLE facebook online event 

▶ '사랑하는 은동아' 공식 페북 페이지 '친구 소환 이벤트' ◀

친구랑 '은동이' 페이지 좋아요 누르고 소년 현수 주니어 사인 폴라로이드 받자!

세상에 단 하나 뿐인 주니어 사인 폴라로이드 갖기에 도전하세요!

<응모방법> 

1) 댓글에 친구를 소환해주세요

2) 소환된 친구가 '페이지 좋아요' 누르면 응모 끝! 

3) 많은 친구를 소환할수록 당첨 확률 UP (중복 응모 가능)

4) 이벤트 페이지 공유해도 당첨 확률 UP & UP !

<응모기간> 

2015. 5. 16 (토) ~ 2015. 5. 20 (수)

<당첨자 발표> 

2015. 5. 21 (목)

11227572_1576968749243052_20259497976632

Archived