[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@Teryn15:.....A very interesting comment you made on p.239.  The parallel between the improving physical ability of JH with the reunion between Ed & EH, the 2 different "Fates" --- and will JH regain the ability to walk at the very time  our OTP make love once again?  Just a coincidence? or do we see some meaning in it?

Maybe symbolic of JH's Fate is NOT with Eun Dong --- maybe just that simple?  He certainly would not have become paralyzed if he'd not interfered with their "fate" in the first place!    :huh:  Any other ideas?  

EDIT:... Maybe he  just didn't try hard enough over the past 10 years, since he knew being paralyzed was his only hold on her.  Never had the motivation to improve? Never knew he could?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Eundongers :)  Biyane for missing out on LIVE STREAMING with all, and more so for not being able to recap.

(esp to @valsava @jei_em @padhari who were missing me(aww...I feel loved)...sorry chingus. Rain or shine, I'll be here tomorrow AM.)

My day did not start well. I wanted to wake up early to live stream with all, but slept past the alarm and snoozers, then urgent work fell on my lap one after another....and my car had to get some servicing done today of all days, as well. Aish. Murphy, wherever you are, whoever you are, please keep your law to yourself, and don't look for me again. At least, not tomorrow, arachi?

Tomorrow's my Eundongie Day! Today's the day when I learn and can fully understand firsthand, the word 'soulless' and 'shell', so often used in kdramas, LOL, which was how I have been since this morning.   Sorry for the rant. Just gotta get it out of the way.:phew:

Wow, just a day (and not even a day!), and this thread has flown some 15 odd pages. Can't wait to backtrack and read all your wonderful insights, and look at the updates and, hopefully get some LOLs out of it too. Eun Ho was pretty funny today. Thank you Eundongers for  your goodies, and thank you @seungshin for your recap (I haven't seen it, but am sure you did it :) )

I could not stop thinking...did Eun Eun have their BBTD 2.0? or at least the reunion KISS? And did Eundongers already crash this thread with all the squeals and screams? ROFL.

After having gone through the V-raw-then-subbed vid a couple of times, I am blown away by ep 11. It is so darn good. Again, each ep gets better than the previous. I LOVE ep 11. Prob my best eps thus far. But I hope the best is yet to be seen.

I have so much to say, but need a breather first, and some cold drinks....hehe. M/w, I'd like to leave this for you to ponder over...

This seems to be a foreshadow that 2 peeps will either die or get badly hurt. What do you think? 

(I feel the vibe that Hyun Bal will die or get badly hurt for Hyeon Soo. The other one will prob be Ra Il. Although my heart cries out for the two to be Jae Ho and Seo Ryeong, but perhaps they are a given, which means they were meant/written to be hurt anyway. And I don't even want to entertain the thought of either or both Eun Eun being the ones dead. Don't go there, writernim, please DON"T! I'm keeping the faith and going by your consistency...)Z0KjEoJ.jpg

CR: Viki.com

@seungshinl i appreciate a lot for your effort for translating .... hope that til the end of the drama you will do that... again thank thank so much... for that love you more..... :wub:

@jadecloud....miss your insights, reiview and opinion for this drama..lots of pages you catching up... hope so...hehehe... :)

This seems to be a foreshadow that 2 peeps will either die or get badly hurt. What do you think? 

(I feel the vibe that Hyun Bal will die or get badly hurt for Hyeon Soo. The other one will prob be Ra Il. Although my heart cries out for the two to be Jae Ho and Seo Ryeong, but perhaps they are a given, which means they were meant/written to be hurt anyway. And I don't even want to entertain the thought of either or both Eun Eun being the ones dead. Don't go there, writernim, please DON"T! I'm keeping the faith and going by your consistency...)

Uhm, I believe that kdrama writers have this unwritten rule that they adhere to in most (not all) dramas - to redeem the wicked characters.  I've only come across one or two dramas where the writer left the evildoers unrepentant - Heart to Heart being one.  In the drama that shall not be named lest I suffer from the trauma revisited - the heroine winds up still married to the man who plotted the ruin of people she cared for, lied to her, hid the fact that his mother killed her mother and that his father killed her father and sister......she stays married to him and worse, cares for his mentally ill mother altho he loses his money and they are no longer arrogant chaebols.....urgh!  So he apparently gets redeemed and she loves him madly enough to live with him.  Mind you - this wasn't the OTP.  Yes, yes! The travesty deepens when I say that the poor nice hero didn't get the girl but the conniving second lead did.

So that being an example (bear with me peeps!) I'd like to speculate that :-

1.  The death might be - JH who dies or gets severely injured saving either RI or both RI and ED.  Makes you want to puke right?

2.  EH gets severely injured or dies in saving his son and ED.  Heaven forbid!

Now that I've depressed myself, I'll go re-watch Ep 11 to console myself.

I kept trying to think what drama I seen the 20yr PHS in (Beak Sung Hyun) it was melody of love.. I think he should have song and OST for this drama he has a beautiful voice he has a pretty impressive track record to be 26 in the film industry..

@jadecloud,  Yes I really missed you this morning sounds like Murphy's law wasn't giving you a break.. Well join us tomorrow morning I think things will become pretty interesting with a serious cliffhanger..

@jadecloud,@mdj101,@seungshin,  I want to know what you guy's think of deuxfille, comment below this has been bugging me since I read it.. Also how could a comment as simple as this relate to the two drops of blood on the mirror.?

UUUUUGH CHOI JAE HO. What a frustrating character, god. I have a hard time not fantasizing about strangling him. Both SR & JH keep involving themselves in a relationship they're not part of. There is no triangle! There never was a triangle! There's only your disgusting, destructive delusion.

This is so true but frightening, SR hasn't gotten to the point were I'm frustrated or disgusted with her character so far her action are to be expected because she can't have what she wants JH on the other had what he wanted and still can't keep it and to quote him he's afraid he's going to steal her away what is she a toy so now the delusion they live in is set out put self destruction on the two people that was never there's.. Was that storm really foreseeing something of a typhoon type thing is going to happen normally after big storms like that we see rainbows..   

Something that Teryn15 said: So simple as fate may be but this is scary just the thought of it his horrifying enough that if it happens JH will try to kill them..   

I'm starting to think as ED and EH repair their relationship JH's body starts to repair itself. Like fate/karma has kept him crippled an impotent because he's forced ED and EH to live this half baked/ broken existence, and as that heals so does he. Wouldn't be suprised if he finally walks when ED and EH make love. 

Interestingly, ED has a phobia about riding in a car but she's been able to do so with HS/EH. 

I wonder if there will be another car accident. ED was adamant about HS/EH driving safely when he left the pension. DG was worried about HS driving in bad weather. ED has issues riding in a car. It seems to be mentioned a lot. 

i just realized that when ED told JH she got her memory back JH acknowledged that RI is not his child.

Such a great interesting observation!  The night ED was away, JH's guilty mind went into an overdrive, and spilled his guts to HA about having nothing to bind JE to him.

Interestingly, ED has a phobia about riding in a car but she's been able to do so with HS/EH. 

Isn't that interesting.  She had no problem getting in EH's car, we didn't even know about the phobia until RI pointed it out to us.  

Episode 11 is quite impressive!!  I have to repeat this one more time: Writer-Min is a genius!! Excellent job!!  

.... I think I learned one thing new about JH: I think he is a fan of "A Frozen Flower".  :w00t:

@seungshin~~

Thank you very much for the translation!!  Your efforts are much appreciated! :wub:

Hello Eundongers :)  Biyane for missing out on LIVE STREAMING with all, and more so for not being able to recap.

(esp to @valsava @jei_em @padhari who were missing me(aww...I feel loved)...sorry chingus. Rain or shine, I'll be here tomorrow AM.)

@jadecloud, welcome back, we missed you ......  lots.  I was so happy to read this after walking the dogs, cooking dinner and cleaning after the dinner.  I was thinking about you the whole time wondering where you disappeared all day the day of MLED!  Geesh........

Now, I'm not crazy about your photo with two blood drops.... no I don't want to go there.

@valsava, I'm going to have to think on that.

I'm going over to DCinside to catch up what the Korean fans have to say.  May be I will think more clearly after that.

i just realized that when ED told JH she got her memory back JH acknowledged that RI is not his child.

Such a great interesting observation!  The night ED was away, JH's guilty mind went into an overdrive, and spilled his guts to HA about having nothing to bind JE to him.

Isn't that interesting.  She had no problem getting in EH's car, we didn't even know about the phobia until RI pointed it out to us.  

EH told to JE (not yet ED) that ED was never afraid with him!!!! :)

EH told to JE (not yet ED) that ED was never afraid with him!!!! :)

You are exactly right.  I remember that.

I want this to be HS and ED's new phone booth !

KZUNnyP.jpgd2afgDK.gif

@Quercusl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  what are you doing to me???????????????????????

After this episode, I will never look at a black Chevy van conversion the same way ever again!  I'm ruined (in a good way) for life! That vehicle needs a Wingman-of-the-Year award, along with DG and his sister. At least his van got him there in the rainstorm in one piece...he's got good tires on that van. And traction control..that's important too. This van has Mojo in spades. What will happen in the future...to the Shaggin' Wagon? 

Now I'm starting to think they didn't do anything in the van? The red, satin sheet represents Jaeho's figment of imagination. If anything, I think EH and ED are still being chaste because of her marital status.

She must be really smitten XD

After this episode, I will never look at a black Chevy van conversion the same way ever again!  I'm ruined (in a good way) for life! That vehicle needs a Wingman-of-the-Year award, along with DG and his sister. At least his van got him there in the rainstorm in one piece...he's got good tires on that van. And traction control..that's important too. This van has Mojo in spades. What will happen in the future...to the Shaggin' Wagon? 

@shamrockmom,  I loved it I laughed so hard especially about the van and ig you write anymore please let me know or have anymore for that matter HS and ED future kids..

Now I'm starting to think they didn't do anything in the van? The red, satin sheet represents Jaeho's figment of imagination. If anything, I think EH and ED are still being chaste because of her marital status.

She must be really smitten XD

@alfalfa,  I don;t think these two will stay chaste long what I'm hoping for in the next episode is he finds out about RA II or that she can't be legally married ED hasn't figured out this much as of yet.. ED was told they was married right out of high school she has proof from her memories that she never got married when she finished high school nor was she married in college..  But until ED tells him she's not married or legally not married he will remain chaste until they both speed up the process but from the looks of things they can't stay away from one another and JH knows this is why he don;t want EH no where near for her to see such and insecure dogbastard this what happens when you try and hold on to something that didn't belong to you in the first place..        

the writer is making eun dong a bad mother. she hardly has any scenes with ra ill. i get that she's mad at Jh, but she needs to get her thinking cap on & flee w/ her kid. JH is psycho!

I'm not sure I will be able to translate this whole article (I hope to) any time too but this is what the writer-nim had to say about the ending in the Q & A:

11. 앞으로 남은 이야기 어떤 점에 집중하면 될까?

"주인공인 지은호, 지은동 두 사람의 감정을 따라가는 드라마다. 그 감정을 그대로 따라가면 된다. 시청자는 사실 감상할 때 재미없으면 초점이고 뭐고 안 보시더라. 끝까지 변함없이 재밌게 시청해주셨으면 좋겠다."

11. What should we focus on for the remainder of the story?

"The main leads are Ji Eun Ho and Ji Eun Dong, this is a drama that follows their emotions.  We just need to follow their emotions.  Frankly the viewers don't look at what to focus or anything if they don't find the story interesting.  I hope they watch it with as much interest till the end."

So what do you think guys?

In EP 11, JED said, he's going to do whatever makes JEH happy

JEH said, he doesn't care about getting hurt.  He's going to speed up.

Are we supposed to feel better about following their emotions?

The DCInside is not all that cheery either.

@valsava:... I must agree with @deuxfille that SR and JH have created an imaginary "triangle" relationship where none has ever existed. Each of them was rejected completely and have only "one-sided" relationships with the objects of their affections.  Neither can accept "NO" for an answer. SR said the triangle "fate" will only end if one of them dies!  And JH has already said he felt like he could kill EH, to Dr.Hyun Ah and told ED he'd kill eh if he doesn't leave his "wife" alone.

So I can see where the two drops of blood could be seen as a possible omen of "spilled blood" in the future.   But might be open to other interpretations also, I think.  But what?   Eun Dong's blood,  the mirror, reflection on a mirror, blood could be "good" or "bad",  a beginning or an ending  --- I can't connect these dots!  But I hope no one will die.  

Archived