[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG So THEY DIDN'T IT :(

so the written preview of episode 10 was terribly misleading when it claimed EH takes ED to his villa after she calls him......what a waste of an opportunity.@shamrockmom I sincerely hope  your scenario is indeed what happened but from the looks of it........ crybaby.gif

Atleast they could have placed her hand on his hips...is it only me who thinks that in all of the stills released for episodes 11-12,our OTP  are physically very distant even in their hand-holding morning after scene ,date scene on the fence,and this latest van scene.I thought they would be so glued not wanting to let go of even an inch of each other................wae wae do i feel so disappointed already?

*cries in a corner*

Morning All,

Have you guys ever thought ED and EH didn't care if they made it back to his villa when the van can also accommodate they needs if things were so heated Noel did't find the bed in the note book up against the kitchen wall was fine for him and Alley.. If they didn't knock boots that night I can understand because EH was always very mindful of ED when it came to intimacy she always initiated it.. So right now all EH is worried about is helping her recover her memories of the both of them and will his 10 years wait be for nothing I like to think it wasn't for nothing because more then anything right now ED needs EH protection like she always knew he would do.. To much for her to reveal to him a lot of heartache and pain is in store for EH RA II alone is enough that just knowing the kid is his and where to try and begin a relationship makes me want to cry just thinking of it.. So I think the next 2 episodes will be about finding each other again maybe some dates would be good we know the phone booth is no longer there maybe the theater is gone also but I think with EH will think of something..  I just don't want to see her with JH in the end it's no way I could stomach that..              

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh c'mon..... With a whole villa at their disposal, what are they doing in the van?? Bracing myself in case they'll just sit and talk in there... and then sleep (literally).:(

@meelis,  Hi,  Who needs a villa when there was the need for right then NOW if that kiss is that intense I wouldn't be surprised if things didn't happen right thee in the yard.. The ripping off clothes laying her down on the wet grass oh yes one imagination can really go there when it comes to a need for NOW location accommodation doesn't matter..    

[Image of Eun Eun in van deleted]

Wtf..... LMAO I'm pretty sure ED has a beautiful room with a large bed to accommodate both of them UNLESS ED friend is also sharing the room, which would make more sense that their in the van sleeping together.... Though I wanted PASSION AND INTENSITY AND NAKEDNESS! At least give bare shoulder and bare legs to highlight that the made lurveeeeeeeee! Oh wells spending time together and sleeping next to each other is good enough for now! :lol:

@xxmzsmilesxx,  Hello,  Come on now we waited those 10 yrs with EH we take what we can get.. But I know the bed scene if we get one better be awesome..  

If they spend the night together after that passionate kiss, will be enough for now...Maybe we'll get another separation and after that an entire night of passion!!!

@lolly84,  Hi,  Just let them enjoy that time together because the reality of Seoul is thee once they return and things aren't going to be pretty..  I'm really curios to see how ED handles this..

Omygawd! Ige mwoya?!!! I hope that pic in the van is taken before they get naked...I would flip the tables, flip the laptop, flip the van if illicit desires means sleeping while holding hands!!! :angry: :tears: :crazy:

Writernim, you better not troll us. Jaebbal! After seeing that gif of FF, does this drama have a twist? JH in love with EH? That's why he's keeping ED away from EH. Bahahahaha.... I've gone crazy after seeing that pure innocent pic in the van... :crazy: :lol:

Omygawd! Ige mwoya?!!! I hope that pic in the van is taken before they get naked...I would flip the tables, flip the laptop, flip the van if illicit desires means sleeping while holding hands!!! :angry: :tears: :crazy:

Writernim, you better not troll us. Jaebbal! After seeing that gif of FF, does this drama have a twist? JH in love with EH? That's why he's keeping ED away from EH. Bahahahaha.... I've gone crazy after seeing that pure innocent pic in the van... :crazy: :lol:

@sooyoungdaebak,  That's just to much, JH and EH LMAO 

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening 'Eun Eun' Eundongers.....

It is 5:20 am and enjoying reading all of you.......excited.......freaking out more like.....

I am just going to drink my coffee and wake up...... so I can re-cap

Happy watching EP 11 everyone....... I'm sure the writer-nim will not disappoint us in anyway.

ccWqWul.jpg

Just in case you are wondering JTBC on air news is reporting Tom Cruise is leaving Scientology to be able to spend more time (or have a relationship) with  her daughter.

I know this is not relevant to MLED - other than that the only reason I am watching this news at this hour is to watch MLED live

Just in case you are wondering JTBC on air news is reporting Tom Cruise is leaving Scientology to be able to spend more time (or have a relationship) with  her daughter.

I know this is not relevant to MLED - other than that the only reason I am watching this news at this hour is to watch MLED live

@seungshin,  This makes me wonder while we waiting on the drama to start, Do they have any pictures of RA II when he was a baby. ? 

Should have left years ago. It ruined his relationships!

Anyways while ya'll all waking up its like 9:36pm where I am! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest vvpal

O.M.G.

O DIOS MIO ...

何がしましった?

发生了什么事?

Apa yang berlaku?

I'm speechless in any language.  

IN THE VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN too!

Archived