[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on the fence about this drama... i have a weird feeling ED might have some sort of illness that separates them those years? I just hope it is not something like that.... dont want two heavy melodrama (watching Mask now) on my plate -_-

​Hi,@shaselai,  How are you it's been a while welcome aboard..

In regards to ED I don;t think she's sick I thought at one point they may have adopted her for some kind of organ donation but I couldn't see that happening and we still have not seen this mans wife.. 

​@valsava 

been a while hehe. Yeah i might see this afterall... so he is married and searching for ED? or you mean another man's wife?

Morning All

​@shaselai,  PHS isn't married .. I was speaking on ED adopted parents adopted dads wife.. I still wonder if she's some kind of sacrificial lamb for him 

Guest meelis

@jadecloud~~
Thank you very much for translating the journal entry of the CP min.:wub: 

As for the KSR part, I read something different in another website. During the press conference, JJM said that KSR was different from what he had imaged when he read the script.  He watched KSR's practices for a while and finally realized why KSR was cast. From the above statement, it did not sound like KSR was recommended by JJM (no?).  IMHO

@QuercusL You're welcome chingu. The bit about JJM recommending KSR for the female lead was mentioned in some k-news some time ago, but I can't remember where I saw that. Also, if you look at page 75. @salijoo has translated (to the best of her hangul knowledge) something similar. So, what actually is the case, I don't know either :rolleyes:

​In this link: 

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/05/28/kim-sarang-is-in-love-with-her-new-role-in-my-love-eun-dong/

you can see this part of the presscon with EN subs... Although, I don't know how reliable this source is, provided that the title says that Kim Sarang 'is in love with her role in MLE', while in the video it's JJM who said that, not KSR.:D

In the book Dog of Flanders, Nello/Nero and the dog Patra/Patrasche  are found frozen to death.

The movie that  EunDong and HyunSoo were watching 2004's movie "The Notebook" which characters Noah and Allie are found lying dead peacefully.

Are they planning to make EunDong and HyunSoo die together too? Is going to be a tragic drama? I hope it's not.

On the other hand, these may be planted to steer viewers mind one way, while the actual may be another. Just saying we may be intentionally misled.... in which case, esp in this case, I'll be glad to be misled :huh:

But chances are, this will be a very melo drama with a very melo ending like the above references. I'm still dying to find out what will pan out to be. Ep 3, come quick!

​And let's not forget that in The Notebook, the leads did end up together and that they were only dying in their old age after they'd gotten back together!  Fingers crossed for at least some happiness in MLE! 

@meelis thank you for the presscon video! Been looking for one with Eng subs. <3 Waiting for the OST! <3

So we have two references for the ending,

A Dog of Flanders - The Nello & Patrasche reference as mentioned by the 10s Hyun Soo & Eun Dong

The boy and the dog are both frozen to death / Hyun Soo & Eun Dong will die together

The Notebook - The movie that 20s Hyun Soo & Eun Dong watched

Allie & Noah died peacefully in bed together / Hyun Soo & Eun Dong will die together

Both have deaths in the ending though they ended up together.. :tears:

(I said I won't speculate the ending, can't help it, lol. )

cr shura

​Look these four gifs! 10s Hyun Soo/20s Hyun Soo met his 10s Eun Dong/20s Eun Dong like they had never been separated.

And what about 30s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong? When he recognizes her again but she even doesn't know the guy is her lover? 

Guest meelis

cr shura

​Look these four gifs! 10s Hyun Soo/20s Hyun Soo met his 10s Eun Dong/20s Eun Dong like they had never been separated.

And what about 30s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong? When he recognizes her again but she even doesn't know the guy is her lover? 

​Yes, it will be heartbreaking... I insist on what I said earlier, he'll recongnize her immediately, it would be really unbelievable if they make him not to.. Well, we shall see. 

​Yes, it will be heartbreaking... I insist on what I said earlier, he'll recongnize her immediately, it would be really unbelievable if they make him not to.. Well, we shall see. 

​In the preview of Episode 3 I think they already arranged one chance JEH to recognize SJE. SJE went to DM entertainment(JEH's agency) and waited for the elevator while JEH walked out from it and he seemed having some feeling turning around to check someone he was familiar? 

lol I know he will lose this chance.

Guest meelis

​In the preview of Episode 3 I think they already arranged one chance JEH to recognize SJE. SJE went to DM entertainment(JEH's agency) and waited for the elevator while JEH walked out from it and he seemed having some feeling turning around to check someone he was familiar? 

lol I know he will lose this chance.

​Agree! I know it won't be as early as ep. 3, but there'll be something.... some feeling, yes.:)

It appears the parentage of Eundong(Jungeun)'s son won't be revealed till near the end, since that is the most important thing in this drama

Choi Jaeho won't sire a child after his disability. So Eundong/Jungeun was already pregnant when the accident happened, but it seems the people producing this show won't reveal that till near the end.

If Eundong and Hyunsoo die in the end, it is unlikely that Choi Jaeho and his mother will spare the child.

What's the title of the song where Junior was crying when Eun Dong left? I love that song..

An MV for 10s Hyun Soo & Eun Dong

​The song hasn't released it yet but the singer is Kim TaeHyun from the band "DickPunks"

From what I understand the title of the song is "My Heart Is Like That" .

I hope someone give a better translation of the title.

@QuercusL @jadecloud, for my defense, the article said so (aka joo jin mo recommending ksr) but when I watched the actual video, it wasn't the case, that's why a  few days ago I told QuercusL to share Baidu's translation when she'd have it. I think in this case we should believe her!

If Eundong and Hyunsoo die in the end, it is unlikely that Choi Jaeho and his mother will spare the child.

​Are you writing a sageuk, chingu? LMAO. :w00t: This is My Love Eundong! Not Eundong Hunter.

@meelis, Yes, I'm positive that Eunho will recognize Eundong at first sight, won't be the case for Eundong this time though. But she will still feel something powerful and familiar from him (like stated in the character's description)... As for them meeting in the preview, don't think it will be their first meeting, it's EXACTLY the same that happened during the 10s and 20s arcs aka crossing each other paths...

t2VIQYm.jpg

75RUHQV.jpg

3Jh73BM.png

Archived