[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Apparently, it's Joo Jin-mo himself who cast Kim Sa-rang in this drama! He said that the moment he read the script and Jungeun's character, he thought of Kim Sa-rang, he talked about that with the PD and that's how they started contacting her. The PD even said: Why Kim Sa-rang out of all the actresses?"; and Joo Jin-mo replied: "You'll see it after the practice." (NOT SURE ABOUT MY TRANS THOUGH)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lucy13880, wow... thank you for all your hard work and amazing photos from the Press. Conf.

They look beautiful...  I love the hug Kim Sa-Rang gave Joo Jin-Mo.  They look amazing together. I love that even though Junior could not be there, they had him there, with the video, as well as his photo on the bike.. very cute...!

@salijoo interesting about Joo Jin Mo wanting Kim Sa-Rang for the role... We need to thank him for the wise choice. They look so awesome together.

Drama Fever had another piece about MLE.

Please comment, so that they see  a response.

Eun_Dong_poster2.png

My Love Eun Dong, the new JTBC series starring Kim Sa Rang and Joo Jin Mo, is premiering soon, and the latest trailers capture moments from the drama's 20-year love story. Take a look:

Read more and comment on
Drama Fever blog.

Guest meelis

I hope this drama is good as all the hype it's getting.. I hope all the stills and news release is worth it if the story line is bad this is gong to really suck 

​Agree that their tactics with the web drama, movie based teasers, stills etc. worked miracles for the promotion, but it wouldn't be enough as a simple fact, because no matter how hard they tried, if the script, the directing, the acting etc., the execution in general were poor, nobody would care. Until now, everything they showed is of high quality, that's why it generated some hype (yet, it's very far from the notion of 'overhyped' drama). Of course, it remains to see if the 'real' drama will live up to the expectations and show the same quality. I very much hope so!

So many goodies from presscon...wahhh :) Thanks @lucy13880 @salijoo and @all. Love the fact that JJM 'picked' KSR for the female lead. He has got a really good eye ;) I simply can't imagine any other actresses in this role after all that we've been shown thus far:rolleyes:. For that matter, same goes for the cast of 10s, 20s and 30s Eun Dongs and Eun Hos,

MLE's 3 gens of Eun Dongs and Eun Hos :) 

6IlkJlH.jpg

A pity that junior couldn't attend. But this is sweet and novel :)

oWLjCG3.jpg

Look at how JJM first puts his hand in KSR's hand? Then vice versa. Kyeota! 

su0PRIA.jpg

vinFryy.jpg

CR: JTBC

The poem Ji Eun Ho/Park Hyunsoo and Seo Jungeun read in MLE web drama Ep.5. 

인연

도종환

너와 내가 떠도는 마음 이었을때

풀씨 하나로 만나

뿌린듯 꽃들을 이 들에 피웠다

아름답던 시절은 짧고

떠돌던 시절의 넓은 바람과 하늘 못잊어

너 먼저 내 곁을 떠나기 시작했고

나 또한 너 아닌 곳을 오래 헤매었다

세얼이 흐르고

나도 가없이 그렇게 흐르다

옛적 만나던 자리에 돌아오니

가을 햇볕속에 고요히 파인 발자국

누군가 꽃 들고 기다리다가

문들어진 흔적하나

내 걸어오던 길 쪽 향해

버려져 있었다.

@lucy13880 Thanks for posting Pi's poem. I just realized that Pi wrote not just an essay on 'Predestined Relationship' but also a poem. But so far, there's no translation for the poem, though there is mandarin chinese version of the essay. And I'm curious to read it in English... anyone good in hangul? chaebal juseyo.

PS: Software or Google trans just can't do Pi's poem justice. So... anyone?

@jadecloud, It's not the best translation out there but better than nothing, GOT7 fansub translated the poem when Hyunsoo (Junior) was reciting it in episode 2 (I think?):

Karma (인연)

When your heart and mines are still up in the air

It’s like meeting a new seed

Flowers all bloomed already

Beautiful seasons are short-lived

In this dreamy season

Cannot forget the big wind

And the large sky

But you’ve left me first.

About the press conference, here the articles that were trending:

NAVER;

1. “‘삼시세끼’-‘프로듀사’ 승부 자신”…‘사랑하는 은동아’의 자신감 (종합) - '"'Three Meals A Day' - 'Producer' Confident on doing well"... 'My Love Eundong''s confidence 
  2. '은동아' 주진모 "주니어·백성현 연기에 많이 자극 받았다" - 'Eundong-ah' Joo Jin-mo "I have received a lot of acting stimuli from Junior and Baek Sung-hyun"
  3. '은동아' 김사랑 "4년만의 복귀, 배우 그만둘까 고민했다" - 'Eundong-ah' Kim Sa-rang "Come back after 4 years, thought about quitting acting"

NATE;

1. 김사랑 "주진모 때문에 다이어트 하고 있다…부담" 폭소 - Kim Sa-rang: "Because of Joo Jin-mo, I had to diet... Burdened"

(Rough trans, of course.)

@jadecloud, It's not the best translation out there but better than nothing, GOT7 fansub translated the poem when Hyunsoo (Junior) was reciting it in episode 2 (I think?):

Karma (인연)

@salijoo Thanks for sharing :) 

( Hmm...It doesn't look like a complete translation ... :( )

About the press conference, here the articles that were trending:

NAVER;

1. “‘삼시세끼’-‘프로듀사’ 승부 자신”…‘사랑하는 은동아’의 자신감 (종합) - '"'Three Meals A Day' - 'Producer' Confident on doing well"... 'My Love Eundong''s confidence 
  2. '은동아' 주진모 "주니어·백성현 연기에 많이 자극 받았다" - 'Eundong-ah' Joo Jin-mo "I have received a lot of acting stimuli from Junior and Baek Sung-hyun"
  3. '은동아' 김사랑 "4년만의 복귀, 배우 그만둘까 고민했다" - 'Eundong-ah' Kim Sa-rang "Come back after 4 years, thought about quitting acting"

NATE;

1. 김사랑 "주진모 때문에 다이어트 하고 있다…부담" 폭소 - Kim Sa-rang: "Because of Joo Jin-mo, I had to diet... Burdened"

(Rough trans, of course.)

​Cool! I hope netizenbuzz/kkuljaem translates some comments, I saw one had 3k+ upvotes

1432717696-81-org.jpg

i'm still traumatized by his character in Angry Mom :crazy:(I finished marathoning it 3-4 days ago)

Aww. I adore Lee Ja in.  In the press con she's so lovely 12 yrs old.  Dress just right for age. Love her good acting in MLE. Fan here.  In a few years time, she'll grow up and we'll probably see her in more dramas just like  same transition from the 3 Kim (saeron, yoon jung, so hyun). And it's good. because there's just too many male actors/ idols coming up more than the girls.

btw, KTH is prolly the best dress there in the press con. Hate the outfit the others lol. Sorry just had to say that. :lol:

Archived