[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@kaoriharang oh? Now I'm unsure, let me check it and come back to you! :D

Edit: awe! You are right! It's not the same bracelet she got from Hera Park. The one she got did not have a gap (had to go back and rewatch the scene), like you said. But the other bracelet looks very similar to Jjong's though!!

------------------------------

JjongAh has made me so happy lately, so I made a new graphic! Hope you enjoy it! I had fun making it hehe

Like always, give me credits when you post it somewhere else. Do not edit it please!

AWalk_With_Danger.jpg

Brushes credits:

Halftone3 brushes by Env1ro

Custom Brush Set by Tyler Street streetz86

@kaoriharang @anniepandathe bangle bracelet what she got from hera is different it's a kind of thin and there's a gap but almost similar to jong bracelet.. nyway the important things are the ring thingy and chain bracelets, i was thinking seems that jong gave his own bracelet to yura coz looks so big on her wrist.. What do you think??

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jernz said:

@kaoriharang @anniepandathe bangle bracelet what she got from hera is different it's a kind of thin and there's a gap but almost similar to jong bracelet.. nyway the important things are the ring thingy and chain bracelets, i was thinking seems that jong gave his own bracelet to yura coz looks so big on her wrist.. What domaybe y you think?? 

its what i thought also but still same style with jong maybe its a couple bracelets..but im pretty sure with that ring and chain bracelets..hhmm..lots of hint that there together what im longing for is a project 4 them a new drama maybe any project...:mellow:

• Like 6

Annyeong!!!

:heart: all the updates....@RheaW @anniepanda and your art so BEAUTIFUL...

Missing you a lot @nuckertuck... love all of your fanfict :blush: I hope your doing well :)

Both of them always update in IG...and the last update it seem similar..Yura talking about weather and Jong also...make me excited :grin:

I hope both of them still going strong and healthy

Have a nice day to all of you :)

• Like 4

@cipoy15  cippooyyy <3 <3 throws hearts at you forever! wahh, I miss the old days and the old thread. My fanfics are in the process of getting edited and moved over to archiveofourown, so that's why my livejournal's been wiped clean :) But I'll be sure to tell you where to find the Jjongah fics! 

But speaking of @anniepanda, looks like you're gonna have to work your photoshop magic sooner rather than later. I think with the soompi contest closing up next month, our badges are going to become a thing of the past, and we won't be able to recognize the Jjongaholics anymore :(

I want to do one last hurray before that happens. But how do we draw everyone back into the thread... questions, questions.. 

EDIT: my bad ahhahahaa I got the two prizes mixed up lol. I thought the badges were also taken away after a year but no, it's just the pinned prize haha. 

• Like 5

Hello fellow Jjongah shippers!! ^-^ im new here in soompi. i watched our couple when they first came on but only found this thread a while back. I wanted to read the first thread and just got done with this one. All I have to say is im happy I found people who love them just as much as I do ^-^ I hope I can keep on spazzing out with you all on our cutie Ahyoung and Jonghyun 

• Like 9

@rawrr915 Hiya lovely :) it's awesome to have you here, even though everythings a bit dead these days :( 

But I bring nice news!

Yura and Kim Min Jung's photoshoot for 'W Korea'

j86.jpg

Sports Chosun - Naver: "Reversal of mukbang goddesses"... Kim Min Jung X Yura's bewitching gazes

1. [+641, -29] Both are really pretty

2. [+462, -48] Yura's legs ㄷㄷㄷ Pretty

3. [+261, -28] Pretty pretty!!! Do well!

4. [+235, -20] Both are so pretty ♡ Spring has arrived and people are starting to dress according to the season

5. [+220, -31] Daebak, they're jjang pretty

6. [+110, -12] I love this pairing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+107, -14] Tasty Road is enjoyable lately. They're both eye candies

8. [+88, -11] Their chemistry is so awesome. Looking forward to seeing them in Tasty Road

9. [+96, -15] Wow Yura... Lee Young Ah is unconventionally pretty~~~ I've been waiting to see her do a sophisticated photoshoot, she looks good ㅠㅠ

10. [+70, -8] Look at their force.... Do well you two~!

-----look at all the nice comments about Yura! She's incredibly beautiful, isn't she?

• Like 7

GUYS!! GUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!

Tasty Road posted clips of JjongAh on their Facebook page!!

https://www.facebook.com/olive.tastyroad/?fref=ts

Capture3.jpg

And look at 'em comments! Most of them want Tasty Road PD to invite Jjong to the show! YES! Please dooooooooOOOOooooooo!

@cipoy15 waaaah! Happy to see you here again unnie!!!!  Hope you are doing well! Enjoy all the hints and updates you get from JjongAh, I'm sure there will be more in the future ;) hehehe *hugs*

Wah!!! does the magic thread still work? If I wish that Jjong really gets invited on Tasty road, do you guys think it can happen? Or did that only happen on the first thread? haha I really want to see them together on tv again...or just together in general haha

Edited by rawrr915
  • Like 8

@rawrr915 Of course it still works!!!  OOOooooOOO shakalaka OOoooOOOO MMMMMonnnnOOOOoooOOO Let JjongAh be on screen again..... OOOmmmoooNOoshakalakaaaaaAAAaaaa..

shaman-cat.jpg

wait.. that was the wrong kinda wish. Let me try again.

Dear wishing thread. Oh, I wish and hope that we can see JjongAh on screen soon; Tasty Road is a good start. Oh, how much I hope and wish that JjongAh's relationship is still strong and that we will hear good news from both of them soon. My dear wishing thread, if you can grant me this wish, I will make them other offer you kittens and unicorns and cupcakes.

snow-white-i-m-wishing-o.gif

Jjongah fighting!!!

More updates!

hjh.jpg

Hong Jong Hyun for Asia City Cuide Magazine "Eastern Fasion" April 2016 issue, credit withhingjjong on twitter

(hellooooo there handsome dude in pink! Would be nice if you can look this way.. I wanna see your abs... I mean your FACE! I wanna see your face!! He..he.. he... -___-'')

Jjong's IG update (he's in the mountain somewhere..):

Yura also updated her IG today, a few hours after Jjong :P

@daloula Daaaaaal! Tell your boss that JjongAh is more important and come back to us! Haha! Alright then, I take your de-lurking mode as a sign for a comeback from you :P I have my Easter Holiday from tomorrow, so I will be hanging around here often! Woohoo!!!