[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

Just want to share this while we are all waiting for another moment. Mian if this is long. :)

http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

Yura and Hong Jong Hyun (JjongAh Couple)

+121Their progress is hard to believe just for the sake of the show. Really feel like reality when two human being can't help fall in love to each other and hold back for something.
For one of the audience who watched them, every episode I have to take a deep breath and told myself don't forget that all the show before watch every new episode air but can't help fall for them. Why? Just simply we all are human being who had felt for love at least once in our life time and can feel other person love. And Whenever I watch them my memory and feeling call back to the past when I was fall in love. At that moment I'm really happy. It is Okay for them to slow in skin ship. sorry for my English
+77This couple makes you relive your first love with all that warm, fuzzy feeling and heart racing emotions that comes with it. At first glance they are polar opposite. However, they actually have a lot of things in common and are able to balance each other. I love WGM couple who actually communicates outside of the show because it shows that at least some emotions that they show viewers is real, this couple certainly does. They support each other even outside WGM and amazingly wear their wedding rings as to show commitment (unless of course told by their profession not to do it). They are so genuine with how they approach each other that its amazing they are not an actual couple. You will not regret ever watching this couple. Some WGM couple go through high in the first episodes and start to dry up. This couple, for some reason progressed slow but is constantly going up with their committed marriage / dating. Enjoy!
+69I really like this couple because we can see through their eyes when they look at each other, their body language, their smile whenever they around each other etc that they are genuine. every time I watch them I always smiling ear to ear. I always thought that the "awkwardness" between couple is the most cute and real act in their relationship. I feel like I can connect with them because we are all experiencing that awkward stage whenever we are in a relationship. Although sometimes I feel that JjongAh couple is more like "dating" couple than "married" couple but I also think that is their charm~^^
[Newest]Jjongah couple is so adorable

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

@angelica_21_07   @Yleen   poor jong, he look skinny. looks like all his muscles gone, even his leg are so thin. he must be very busy in these week.

looks like both of them currently does not have time to go to gym or eat a lot together since both were busy right now

@angelica_21_07   @Yleen   poor jong, he look skinny. looks like all his muscles gone, even his leg are so thin. he must be very busy in these week.

looks like both of them currently does not have time to go to gym or eat a lot together since both were busy right now

yer u r right.. yura whats wrong with him?. He really needs u. Pls treat him at the seafood restaurant n give him citrus tea like last time u did for him once he cane back to korea.. both r so busy.. oh poor our couple.. they really work hard.. pls take care of ur health dude... where is ur muscle? Or this movie needs u to become more skinny.. if yes u really give the best of you to ur movie... u really fulfill their requirement towards the movie. No matter what, we want back our handsime n charming model/actor with a bit muscle body jjong sobang... we really missed him so much.

• Like 5

yer u r right.. yura whats wrong with him?. He really needs u. Pls treat him at the seafood restaurant n give him citrus tea like last time u did for him once he cane back to korea.. both r so busy.. oh poor our couple.. they really work hard.. pls take care of ur health dude... where is ur muscle? Or this movie needs u to become more skinny.. if yes u really give the best of you to ur movie... u really fulfill their requirement towards the movie. No matter what, we want back our handsime n charming model/actor with a bit muscle body jjong sobang... we really missed him so much.

I think that too. He just too skinny. But i heard his character in this drama is a delicate boy sooo maybe this is for his character. If his body too healthy then not match with the character. And he looks like a high school boy. His face look very young. So cute....

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/seohyun-talks-about-dating-on-radio-star

Maybe this is ot but when i read this article i cant help to link with our couple. Seohyun who we know always single before wgm, after wgm she has some of ' some ' relationship. Dont u think our couple is a 'some' couple too?? like jjong said to ahyoung when he sang the 'some song' in inkigayo he sang for her. i think their status is not officially date now but can we said they have some for each other? I like that...

• Like 6

Jong jong jong, u need some break n eat properly...:(.. Hope Ahyounge will treat u well when u go back to korea, but oetoke if she is busy too prepared GDs debut in Japan...:huh:...

Im sure they will have the solution.. But so sad seeing Jong pic above..

N Found this article, our girls make it..:wub:..

http://www.koreaboo.com/partner/dispatch-lists-down-the-female-idols-with-the-best-milky-white-abs/

“Flawless body” (Yura:wub:

229.jpg

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

kkaakkkuuungg 551bd30c2ecd5c23bdc5b7c86f23869e.gif hoowdyyy my family,.,.are u guys doing good,.,

hope u stay healthy and happy my dearest jjongah and jjongaholics **i saw jjong was coughing on some update he was not so well^_^ and great news our ah youngie more active lately on varieties showing some #musclework #exerciseresult #keeping promise #jjongah ,.,how sweet:wub::wub:

oohh btw long time no see,.i miss u guys reeaall baad,,.fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif real life took my independence  but this thread always hv my heart bcs u are my jjongah family

anyhow i'ven been wandering arround on other socmed with my phone since this soomp forum really phone unfriendly*yes i'm nagging to soomp#sorry my rambling.,

i'll leave trace first and back to lurk mode look for updates,.,see uuu soon:D:D

• Like 4