[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz

wow:w00t:   yura guesting in RM is  true, cant wait to watch RM with yura, for sure we will see cute and funny yura

cr  runningmanbbang ig

Guest Rainylou

iam a bit happy bcz yura pairing with many actor, not only with idol.. lee dong wook is really great senior actor, i hope lee dong wook can see positively about yura n like her (on positive way).. so yura can make frienship with other besides idol friend..

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

The Date for dream team special korea-china already fix. Our baby seems busy this week.

@jjongyoungbubu  block B P.O ideal type is yura. do you know the link for this show? 

Guest Rainylou

she coloring her hair being black.. but a week after, the black colour faded away n her hair naturaly being deep red colour (look like burgundy/ red wine colour) but i love that

Edited by Rainylou

The Date for dream team special korea-china already fix. Our baby seems busy this week.

@jjongyoungbubu  block B P.O ideal type is yura. do you know the link for this show? 

you mean for dream team show?? This show is kbs tv sport reality show. You can watch on youtube. Search kbsentertainment or dream team. Wow, so PO will meet his ideal type.? Interestingl

• Like 4

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

you mean for dream team show?? This show is kbs tv sport reality show. You can watch on youtube. Search kbsentertainment or dream team. Wow, so PO will meet his ideal type.? Interestingl

thank you dear. it will interesting i think. 

i am happy to see yura in many broadcasts. i hope she will be super famous and become cf, endorsement and magazine queen

Guest DerpxVIP

Jong update his ig and it said Fighting and You are the best ( i don't understand the chinesse word). Could it be  for Ayoung (delulu mode:lol:)?  She's in running man right... He just want to support her. :D

That was exactly what I was hoping :rolleyes: I was thinking Jjong saw that Yura had gotten into Running Man and wanted to subtly congratulate/ cheer her on, wish they were both on RM at the same time

YAY!!! RUNNING MAN! RUNNING MAN! RUNNING MAN!

5361173.gif

I hope that they  tease her about Jjong, or at least mention his name so she can get caught off guard. I hope she will do well and that everyone, including the viewers, will love her for her charm, brain and beauty! YURA FIGHTING! Show 'em what you got bb girl!!

-------

And people! don't forget to send in your banners and/or written entry for this month's competition! :D

Edited by Guest

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

Jong update his ig and it said Fighting and You are the best ( i don't understand the chinesse word). Could it be  for Ayoung (delulu mode:lol:)?  She's in running man right... He just want to support her. :D

i really like your thinking. i did not even can relate about that. now that i know it from you, it make sense   since jong win twice in RM

I feel flower in my heart thinking that (if jong mean the words for yura). he say YOU ARE THE BEST to his gf. my delulu