[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

I saw this in Soompi news 'Kim Soo Hyun’s New Film Still Struggling to Find Female Lead" hope Yura participate for the role in the open audition. just like jin eun ji A pink did to get role in movie Reply ..

Check out @jungbingu's Tweet: https://twitter.com/jungbingu/status/627148812650348544?s=09

At sebakwi Today Mc Kim Gura Asked Ahyoung If She Likes To Eat Whale Meat (The Famous Food From Ulsan) but She said she Doesnt Like It.

I remember When They Visit Ahyoung's home, jjong Eat that First Before Ahyoung and Then She eat It. Ahhh miss Jjongah...

Minhyuk cnblue started following ahyoung and she follow him back.. 2 cnblue boys  has followed ahyoung. Im happy....finally Our Ahyoung Make New Friend.

• Like 5

Girl's Day members reveal why they left the dorm to find their own place to live

Girl's Day's Sojin and Yura featured on the July 31 broadcast of MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World' where they talked about the group's fast friendship and how they all chipped in to find a place to live together. 

MC Shin Dong Yup brought up how the members vacated the dorm that their agency provided for them to live together at their own place. He commented, "There are groups that only pretend to be friendly with one another but I heard that Girls' Day are actually close." 

Sojin and Yura attested to their fast friendship by admitting that they all live together, excluding Minah who currently lives with her sister. Yura said, "Sojin unnie, Hyeri, and I all saved up money to live at the same place and Minah lives with her sister."  

The agency had given them a chance to live independently since their homes were in the outskirts of the city. Sojin and Yura decided to stay together since they were afraid to live alone. Hyeri visits the two as the honorary third roommate, going back and forth between her home and their new place because she wanted to be close to the older members. 

Sojin, who is in charge of cooking, received compliments by her fellow roommate for her natural culinary prowess. The leader had cooked the members curry recently and Yura praised, "Sojin is a great cook. She made us curry not too long ago and it was really delicious." 

CR: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/girls-day-members-reveal-why-they-left-the-dorm-to-find-their-own-place-to-live

[World Changing Quiz Show] 세바퀴 - Girl's Day Yura and sojin showed a sexy dance 20150731

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 12

She's talking about her drama with the robot actor Jang Soo won. I really hope she get's another chance to show off her acting skills. Preferably with an that's more established in his acting skills so the drama can be a hit! Fighting Yura!! I'm waiting to hear good news!

[World Changing Quiz Show] 세바퀴 - Girl's Day's Yura was embarrassed because jangsoowon 20150731

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 8

Guest rant567

Glad to know that GsD members finally moved out from their dorm. Their new place from the preview of one fine day looks more spacious than their previous dorm. Glad to know that their agency really pays them well :)  

Any body has a cut of Jjong's cameo for Son dam bi's drama? When will (or was) that drama premier? 

Guest bbblyzu3

Check out @jungbingu's Tweet: https://twitter.com/jungbingu/status/627148812650348544?s=09

At sebakwi Today Mc Kim Gura Asked Ahyoung If She Likes To Eat Whale Meat (The Famous Food From Ulsan) but She said she Doesnt Like It.

I remember When They Visit Ahyoung's home, jjong Eat that First Before Ahyoung and Then She eat It. Ahhh miss Jjongah...

Minhyuk cnblue started following ahyoung and she follow him back.. 2 cnblue boys  has followed ahyoung. Im happy....finally Our Ahyoung Make New Friend.

isn't minhyuk close with krystal as well and if I'm not mistaken yura also kinda close with krystal right?

I can't wait to watch One Fine Day

until now I'm still confused why they did this lol :lol::D

CLRwgc7UcAA_gKY.mp4

Edited by bbblyzu3

Guest kimyura542

Annyeong everyone! So I was having my throwback moments of WGM. In ep 12, it was when JjongAh have their Melon shake. Yura said that she really like Melon shake and Jjong said that he never had tried it once. And in a recent news, we found out that they bumped each other in a melon shake store. Waaa! I cannot gather my thoughts. Somebody help me here. Hahaha

PS: In the recent news where they
coincidentally met, was it in a melon shake store?  I may have remembered it wrong. Pardon me. I might have too much delulu here. Haha

"Wanna be on top?" aka "First post, first page-contest version 1.0!!!"

Dear Jjongaholics

It's time to update our first post on the first page in this thread! I need you to use your creative mind, to utilize your passion for JjongAh and to fill this thread with poetic and creative pieces. Hopefully, we can all gather here and have fun.

How:

1) Make a set of three banners. You can choose the theme yourself (see page one for reference):

a ) JjongAh: MUST include the texts "Hong Jong Hyun - Kim Yura", "JjongAh", "Official Soompi Thread" and a picture of them together.
Dimensions: 700 x 400 px - the main banner should be the biggest one.

b ) Hong Jong Hyun. MUST include the text "Hong Jong Hyun" and a picture of him.
Dimensions: 500x250 px

c ) Kim Yura. MUST include the text "Kim Yura" and a picture of her.
Dimensions: 500x250 px

AND/OR

2) Present a written entry about JjongAh. It can be a short poem, a small text about what you think of JjongAh, or a group of random, yet suitable words that describe JjongAh. Play with words and let your imagination go wild.
The text can be up to a maximum of 10 lines!

When:

Deadline: Saturday, August 29

Send your entries to me via private message and I will put up a voting poll on Sunday, August 30. We will vote for the final set of banners AND for the written entry that will be displayed on page one of the thread. It means we can have two winners in this contest! I'll post more about the voting later.

I hope as many as possible will participate, so please spread the word on social media! Let's rock this!!!!

Edited by Guest