[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I should give Jong 100 marks because the way he treats his fan was so honest n he care his fan too. I think n feels he is in love with his fan right now..thanks to uri Ah Youngie because she success to change uri Jong, i can see their shining future..it will happen because of our love n support to themfor me  AY = sun / Jong =  blossom flowersimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKR8zhqkTqv28tot0J_-k

• Like 1

Guest stranger1000

Happy 6th page of this new home guys!! :)) may we sail even happier than the last ship while waiting for the 'Jjongah dating' breaking news :)) :))

Guest karatekid08

today....is a very quiet day... not much updates from our Jjongah couple... hing~~~ 
Untitled-1.gif
Untitled-3.gif

so im just going to make a wish again to this magical thread...hehehe I wish that many more projects TOGETHER for JJONGAH couple... lots and lots and lots of project together....pleeeeaaasssseeeee... 595C3B64D3EAFFFF5A756173CC422368.gif

Guest karatekid08

cipoy15 said: uchita said: seems like Jong just follow his another friend on his IG .. at least we know he is still monitoring his IG even though he is not update anything .. not complaining though

:D:D

Wohooooo new home, new paradise, new magical thread!!!!!! finally, we move on to this thread just like jjongah move from mbc to sbs hahahaha..... Hope this thread is more magical and just fills with good news and happinness. Btw like @uchita said hjh just follow his friend on ig, and the one he follow is his friend who @tituyphing shared yesterday and i'm in my delulu mind now, is he read tituyphing's post and finally follow his ig? Hahahahahha edit: Yura on (naked 4 show) minah's 4 letter talk

Guest amdbest

Yura on (naked 4 show) minah's 4 letter talk.. i love the way she's ask minah,she's really caring,i love Girls Day bond.. :x

CBGOQJZU8AAdDkJ.jpgCBGOS8LUQAAYJjW.jpg
CBGOW6MU8AAxqvv.jpgCBGOUlbUYAAGIos.jpg
CBGOhEBUMAAk4wJ.jpgCBGOkmmUUAAwrc_.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Guest RiniseLviantyA

WOW.. this thread so amazing... we have part 2 of thread JjongAh~ Daebak!! anyone have info for JjongAh??

Guest maulida88

Aahh.... I missed the party :(
saying Hi to all JjongAholics ^_^
Love the new house. Hoping more magical moment from our lovely couple JjongAh.
and... 
In theaters April 1st. 

20256_original.jpg
my apologies for lame editing :)

boniiea5_stv said: @dee_230208 (I don't know if I'm replying correctly).. But thank you for a warm welcome and I just tried to register to become a jjonhAholic but I don't know if I did it right... And yes I'll try to post more often, to be an active member..hehehe I think that I became part of a wonderful family... Much Love!!!<3

Guest HopeyPlanter

jjongah4eva said: HopeyPlanter said: HOORAY!
In honor of the big move, I just watched all of HJH's "Hip Your Life" episodes and I'm traumatized.
I am begging. Would someone please post some chic, burning with intensity, tragically hip Jjongah gifs?
Please?  
HAHAHAHAHA.  Help.