[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

My husband looked at me weird while he was driving and i keep smiling to my phone. He told me "it must be another dating news about Jjongah". Then i said "no.. sorry dear i am busy packing and moving now". But wait, how could he know about "dating news"? I never told him about dating before. Did he check this thread? Omo.. i am in trouble :-@ haha.. But most of all i am happy.. what another happy friday..Thanks God Its Friday #:-S

New home. New journeys to take, more friends to make. 
Glad to have move here in our new home.^^ Just like the old one, I know this will be a place to find affirmations and validations as a JjongAh shipper.hihi
Let us fill this new thread with lots of love and positive vibes! JjongAh Fighting!

:x
PS Thank you to @Tinkiebell and @anniepanda, this ship's linchpins, for building our new ship.^^

Guest JjongAhyoung

our new home :D
i wish it's more powerful than the first thread :D Right everyone?? 
11055510_1566565676930280_2054541288_n.j
Once a Jjongaholics, ALWAYS a Jjongaholics :))

Guest prism2103

WELCOME EVERYONE!! hold on tight! get ready to meet our passionate, crazy, friendly and humourous friends and be prepared cause ur in for on heck of a ride from here on out. :D 

tumblr_nkxmjg5PcX1sjt6sco1_500.gif

WOOHOOO Forum #2! @Tinkiebell thank you for the lovely new home & @anniepanda for the beautiful jjongah pictures! lululala loving our new home so much :x  tumblr_nl70s1oGol1sy9gheo1_500.gif

Guest haerimpark

Good morning from Indonesia Happy to see you  again in our new home :xVirtual hug for all my lovely Jjongahholic family here 
cdbzulO.gif
cr : Jung Yuri

Guest misce

Hi everyone! I am a new member on this forums... 

I don't know what to say cause I'm a bit shy.... but I really 2x love this forums xo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhh cause your so amazing people SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi everyone! I'm a silent reader from page 7 from our first home. Since then, opening the thread has become my daily routine and it still is. You guys don't know how much i enjoyed reading all of your insights, humor, jokes doubts,etc..You've all been a great part of my 2014 together with Jjongah ♡ and am still looking forward to the next years. I created my soompi account 4yrs ago because of Wonder Girls and has stopped using it since they're on haitus and so I already forgot my password. Finally, this March i decided to retrieve my password and account because I just want to formally join the fun of this jjongah family here in Soompi and to show my continuous love & support to Jonghyun and Yura, as a couple and individually. I hope i'm not so late. Haha JjongAh is my first ever couple i ship so hard like repeating all their episodes, watch fmv's, read articles about them and so on. I'm just forever craving for some news about them. Anyway..ahhh, this is so long already. Sorry, i just want to say Congratulations :)

Wooow.. First post in our new home.. Heloo guys.. Finally, we move here.. Congratulation.. Congratulation . congratulation to all jjongaholics.. Our new home very beautiful.. Thank you to Tinkiebell, anniepanda, and all of you who contribute make this thread.. Gumawooong... Let's spread jjongah love here.. <:-P :x <:-P

finally we're here.... thank you for everyone who make this new home dae to the bakbeautiful new home for our beautiful couple and us fabulous shipper  :x :-bd let's full this thread with love.... promise...Jjongah%2007_zpsbkmucir7.gif

Guest catty88

Gud morning from indonesia, Yeeaa.... finnaly a new home... :D thanks uri fairy @Tinkiebell who made this new home for all JjongAh shipper... hope our magic more strong in here... >:D< :x

NEW HOME NEW HOPE NEW LIFE.....

HAPPY NEW HOME for everyone...I hope we can built new magic wishes in this new home...

let's forget what happen in the past,
make it like beautiful memories and just thinking this is our imagination about new house, let's celebrate.....

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

13499_900.gif

lululala~~~uyeahhh
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :)>- :)>- :)>- :-bd :-bd :-bd :o) :o) :o)