[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Guest ilchul

wow..okay..so.. based on previous reply series OST, we have a chance that our wish that Bogum will sing an OST will come true..

*crossfinger*

and I hope bogum will sing a song like "Forget You" kind of song..

I hope that too!!! that kind of songs really suit him and shows his beautiful and emotional voice!!! :wub:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizengamot

wizengamot did you draw it? Like the pencil strokes on watercolor.

thanks :) yeah, actually this is the first time i'm trying that process (watercolor and pencil  with no pen-and-ink) and i'm kinda scared how it will turn out coz i'm used to inking my drawings and it's hard to sketch and to ruin it while coloring would really frustrate me. so yeah, this is an experiment and i kind of like how it turned out.

i sure will draw fanarts for Reply 1988 once it's out like what i did on IRY

thank you for the fanart, great work chingu :D and I'll be waiting for your fanarts for "Reply 1988" :D 

hhhhhhhhhhh yes the more you see of PBG the more you fall for him :wub: I believe that we'll have to see more of his fun and cute side in this drama unlike IRY where we had a small glimps of his cute side, I can't wait to see that!!! :D and I really hope that he's the male lead not the 2nd male lead!!!! It's just tricky how they keep using the phrase male lead for both actors (except for one article that said that PBG is the 1st male lead) without giving more informations!!! :blink: 

i swear, anticipating him in reply 1988 was like digging our own hole of doom, we're like digging a deep pit where we can fall crazily over him and something we can never recover from hahahaha!!! i have nothing against girl's day hyeri but i'm her being a leading lady still has not sink into me. maybe because i like seeing him with irene haha i don;t want to judge her because i haven't seen her in a drama yet but a lot of not-so-good feedbacks on the net made me think twice.but the reply staffs has continuously proven their credibility on choosing female leads and that's where i try to stabilize my wavering belief on their current chosen female lead.

Guest ilchul

i swear, anticipating him in reply 1988 was like digging our own hole of doom, we're like digging a deep pit where we can fall crazily over him and something we can never recover from hahahaha!!! i have nothing against girl's day hyeri but i'm her being a leading lady still has not sink into me. maybe because i like seeing him with irene haha i don;t want to judge her because i haven't seen her in a drama yet but a lot of not-so-good feedbacks on the net made me think twice.but the reply staffs has continuously proven their credibility on choosing female leads and that's where i try to stabilize my wavering belief on their current chosen female lead.

I'm with you 100%!!! the more I see of him the more I fall for him and I really hope his character turn out to be a great one and thinking that we'll see more of his cutie lovely side makes me grin from ear to ear :D

Honestly if it wasn't for PBG I wouldn't be here and I would have just let the drama air and see if turned out well or not and add it to my long "will watchlist if I found good reviews about it and got me interested but here I am waiting 2/3 months before the drama airs not knowing how it will turn out to be or if he's the 1st male lead or I'll just get my heart crushed if he isn't or whether the leading lady will make me pull my hair if she's not a good much for him and the other male lead :blink: and I'm like you holding to the fact that previous Reply dramas did a good job with choosing their casts plus they have more time retakes if she needs some time to reach the level they want for her scenes unlike when they have a tight schedule where they need to make the scene from the 1st take or as soon as possible!!!

Guest ilchul

This thread is becoming park bo gum thread though lol

hhhhhhhhhh maybe because a lot of us came here after becoming his fan from IRY :lol: 

I keep looking for news about the drama but there is nothing :( 

Guest ilchul

Please don't forget to msgs me a coupe of days before the 1st of sept so we can set up our viewing time

I'll make sure to do that chingu :D

Guest ilchul

quoted from http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

'REPLY 1988′ IS SET TO AIR ITS FIRST EPISODE ON OCTOBER 30TH.

With the Ssangmun-dong neighbourhood of Dobong-gu in Seoul as its background, ‘Reply 1988′ will be airing on Friday and Saturdays at 8:30PM on TVN, after the conclusion of ‘Twenty Again’.

the source article:  http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015082408422227870&type=1&outlink=1 

1bEj8Hx.jpgcr; http://prkbgm.tumblr.com 

watched both the previous Reply dramas and they have not disappoint! super looking forward to spending time with the wacky father and mother! i am so in love with them! 

another plus is PARK BOGUM! he totally stole my heart in Tomorrow Cantabile! awaiting anxiously for this drama to start!:w00t:

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about Reply 1988 (and Tong-pal, High Society, Oh my ghostess, The time we were not in love, D-Day and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-14-reupload/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

Guest ilchul

@ilmare I'm planning on watching the previous Replys dramas :D and didn't you see PBG in I Remember You drama? if not the you should because that's where I 1st saw him and he was brilliant in there :D 

@misstwilightfan1416 thank you for the articles :) I'm so excited and can't wait for the drama to start airing :D 

@pixelviking thank you for the links :)

Guest wizengamot

i guess i'll get REALLY active here when the show finally starts airing but for the meantime i might just lurk around

Guest ororomunroe

Hyeri spotted filming for 'Reply 1988'

Archived