[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who plan to watch this drama or re-watch 

let me know and we can all pick a date and time to watch

together and chat along the way.. 

I think I'm planning to watch it on the 1st of Sep as I'm currently busy with exams :-/

it's alright if majority of the people wants to watch it earlier though :-)

I think I'm planning to watch it on the 1st of Sep as I'm currently busy with exams :-/

@vannie05,  Great I'm in the first is a good time for me also

Guest ilchul

can I join you? :) 

Hi @ilchul,  Of course If you guy's like I can open a chat room were we can chat and watch at the same time or we can post our comments in the thread which ever one let me know..

Guest ilchul

Hi @ilchul,  Of course If you guy's like I can open a chat room were we can chat and watch at the same time or we can post our comments in the thread which ever one let me know..

that would be fun :D I'll leave it to you to chose where to post the comments :) 

Guest adaris_390

@ilchul I find this so hilarious- jumping from thread to thread lol  PBG  earned some pretty cool fans. :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I'm turning crazy right now :lol: but sure he deserved it with his great talent :D

I think that I'm more into "ajeossis" :P since the only actors that I would just jump in for their project with no questions asked are : Ji Sung ssi, Gong Yoo and So Ji sub ssi who are in their 2nd half of their 30s but this young man (PBG) just managed to win me over and made his way to that list when he's still in his early 20s (younger than me by 4 years) :lol: maybe he just touched my noona-dongsaeng side :P and though I love/like many of the younger generation actors they still didn't reach that level for me :D

@ilchul thankyou =]..I read in dramabeans and nothing about who was the lead was confirmed there.Hope we'd get updates soon.=]

@ilchul,  Thank you I'll make sure I'll check it out 

tou're welcome chingu, it's great to have you here :D 

He sure deserves it! :D I know what you mean. He is young but he touched our hearts. I' m older than him too. I just turned 24. Lol :w00t: He is the first actor from this young generation that stole my heart by his great acting. Ji Sung ssi and So Ji Sub ssi are absolutely great- two of my favorite actors. :D 

@ilchul I find this so hilarious- jumping from thread to thread lol  PBG  earned some pretty cool fans. :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I'm turning crazy right now :lol: but sure he deserved it with his great talent :D

I think that I'm more into "ajeossis" :P since the only actors that I would just jump in for their project with no questions asked are : Ji Sung ssi, Gong Yoo and So Ji sub ssi who are in their 2nd half of their 30s but this young man (PBG) just managed to win me over and made his way to that list when he's still in his early 20s (younger than me by 4 years) :lol: maybe he just touched my noona-dongsaeng side :P and though I love/like many of the younger generation actors they still didn't reach that level for me :D

@ilchul thankyou =]..I read in dramabeans and nothing about who was the lead was confirmed there.Hope we'd get updates soon.=]

@ilchul,  Thank you I'll make sure I'll check it out 

tou're welcome chingu, it's great to have you here :D 

Please jump to Park Bo Gum thread too..it's so quite on there..I was wondering why so quiet..apparently soompi members mostly spazz about PBG in IRY and/or this thread..

btw..few casts of Reply 1988 (GPK, RJY and 3 actresses (I don't know their name)) attended VIP premiere of Beauty Inside movie..when I read on twitter about that..I excited that PBG attended that movie premiere but disappointed when I didn't see him among Reply 1988 casts in news pics..

I will check it out soon! :D 

Can I join you guys? When is it airing? I'm not sure about the date. :)

that would be fun :D I'll leave it to you to chose where to post the comments :) 

@ilchul,  Let's see how many of us will join the watch it don't make sense to open a chat room just for two people we need at least four,  @adaris_390,  Your more then welcome to join the more the merrier 

It will probably air on September...there would be 'Second time twenty years old' after Omg..so still two months ahead lol.

Btw I'm really loving reply'94..I'm halfway through the drama and the ensemble is really great..each and every character stands out.It has been so much fun watching the banters and tease between the boys,girls and the universal mom and dad that I don't even feel the tension between the love triangle at all.If the new drama promises the family drama concept I hope we'd get something great again this time.But have to say it IS the story that makes this version stand out.I don't remember when did I last laugh this much watching a family drama.=P

open a chat room plsssss ahaha coz this page is solely focused on AM1988??? :D

Guest ilchul

@stargazer187 hi chingu, most of us followed Min here too :lol:

@nearsea  @stargazer187 I read that it would air by the end of October and that they are planning in filming the half of the drama at the time and that's a great news knowing how can the live shooting affect badly at the quality of the drama but shouting half of the episodes beforehand means that they would have known where they want the story to head to and there will be less pressure on the cast and drama team and the quality would be better without the need to rush things up to make 2 episodes in one week, hopefully!!! All we need now is to hope that the story is as good or better than the 2 previous Reply dramas :D 

here is the article: http://kpopfighting.com/2015/08/04/reply-1988-starts-filming-with-casts-go-kyung-pyo-park-bo-gum-girls-day-hyeri/ 

Guest ilchul

For those who didn't know that PBG have more than a pretty-sweet voice, listen to him in this video, he have a really beautiful voice :wub:

I really want him to sing an OST of "Reply 1988"!!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know that it looks awkward of me to talk about OST when we have almost 2/3 months for the drama airing but since they're filming from now and planning to film almost half of the drama by the time it starts airing it's reasonable of me to start asking for an OST by PBG vice from now :D

yes @ilchul I second that!!! Please..please..I hope Bogum will sing an OST for Reply 1988..

Reply 1997 --> SIG and Eunji sing an OST

Reply 1994 --> Go Ara sing an OST (I don't know if other casts also sing an OST, I only know Ara sing a song and I love it!! although I didn't watch Reply 1994)

Reply 1988 --> I hope Bogum will sing an OST!!!

Guest ilchul

yes @ilchul I second that!!! Please..please..I hope Bogum will sing an OST for Reply 1988..

Reply 1994 --> Go Ara sing an OST (I don't know if other casts also sing an OST, I only know Ara sing a song and I love it!! although I didn't watch Reply 1994)

PRETTY PLEASE,!!! *puppy eyes*

let me check on "Reply 1994" OSTs :)

EDIT:

I checked on "Reply 1994" OSTs and there is a lot of OSTs sang by the main cast:

the OST 3 is "With You" sang by B1A4 which Baro (one of the main cast) is one of its members  

the OST 7 is "Only Feeling You" sang by Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Seok and Son ho Jun (main cast and most likely the 1st two names are the 2 male leads, not sure since I didn't watch the drama)

the OST 8 is by Go Ara called "Start" (female lead)

and one of the director's cut OST is called "Fate" sang by Kim Sung Kyun and Min Do Hee (main cast)

so with the previous dramas' track record of main cast/main leads singing OSTs we have a big chance thatwe will have an OST sang by PBG in this drama :D Please whoever is responsble of the OST's don't crush my hopes!!!

Guest wizengamot

For those who didn't know that PBG have more than a pretty-sweet voice, listen to him in this video, he have a really beautiful voice :wub:

I really want him to sing an OST of "Reply 1988"!!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know that it looks awkward of me to talk about OST when we have almost 2/3 months for the drama airing but since they're filming from now and planning to film almost half of the drama by the time it starts airing it's reasonable of me to start asking for an OST by PBG vice from now :D

Great! just what i need to fall harder for him -_- i can't even handle his cuteness despite the creepiness in IRY, now with him acting like this... and don't even mention his music bank with irene, they're so cute like i'm gonna die. i ship them so hard

tumblr_mdkc1vlRap1rdfmizo1_400_zps40376b

i'm his noona too. (24y.o.)

anyways, seems like most of us here are anticipating this drama for PBG. i'm still wondering if he's the main lead or i'm gonna suffer second lead syndrome. and yeah, i've read that it'll air on Octotber. some of us on ig are waiting for it as well

min_zpsbnmyaduj.jpg

Guest wizengamot

wizengamot did you draw it? Like the pencil strokes on watercolor.

thanks :) yeah, actually this is the first time i'm trying that process (watercolor and pencil  with no pen-and-ink) and i'm kinda scared how it will turn out coz i'm used to inking my drawings and it's hard to sketch and to ruin it while coloring would really frustrate me. so yeah, this is an experiment and i kind of like how it turned out.

i sure will draw fanarts for Reply 1988 once it's out like what i did on IRY

Guest ilchul

wizengamot did you draw it? Like the pencil strokes on watercolor.

thanks :) yeah, actually this is the first time i'm trying that process (watercolor and pencil  with no pen-and-ink) and i'm kinda scared how it will turn out coz i'm used to inking my drawings and it's hard to sketch and to ruin it while coloring would really frustrate me. so yeah, this is an experiment and i kind of like how it turned out.

i sure will draw fanarts for Reply 1988 once it's out like what i did on IRY

thank you for the fanart, great work chingu :D and I'll be waiting for your fanarts for "Reply 1988" :D 

hhhhhhhhhhh yes the more you see of PBG the more you fall for him :wub: I believe that we'll have to see more of his fun and cute side in this drama unlike IRY where we had a small glimps of his cute side, I can't wait to see that!!! :D and I really hope that he's the male lead not the 2nd male lead!!!! It's just tricky how they keep using the phrase male lead for both actors (except for one article that said that PBG is the 1st male lead) without giving more informations!!! :blink: 

PRETTY PLEASE,!!! *puppy eyes*

let me check on "Reply 1994" OSTs :)

EDIT:

I checked on "Reply 1994" OSTs and there is a lot of OSTs sang by the main cast:

the OST 3 is "With You" sang by B1A4 which Baro (one of the main cast) is one of its members  

the OST 7 is "Only Feeling You" sang by Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Seok and Son ho Jun (main cast and most likely the 1st two names are the 2 male leads, not sure since I didn't watch the drama)

the OST 8 is by Go Ara called "Start" (female lead)

and one of the director's cut OST is called "Fate" sang by Kim Sung Kyun and Min Do Hee (main cast)

so with the previous dramas' track record of main cast/main leads singing OSTs we have a big chance thatwe will have an OST sang by PBG in this drama :D Please whoever is responsble of the OST's don't crush my hopes!!!

wow..okay..so.. based on previous reply series OST, we have a chance that our wish that Bogum will sing an OST will come true..

*crossfinger*

and I hope bogum will sing a song like "Forget You" kind of song..

Archived