[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

I'm looking forwad to watch this drama because of Park Bo Gum. I only have watched Reply 1997 and that drama also one of my favorite..

Btw, did PBG cry when script reading?? this is based on still pic..

when first time I saw this pic..WTH..why he cried or I mean why his character should cry?? I'm so curious..

https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11324502_995628663810346_1467648430_n.jpg

cr tvn

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know but Reply 1997 was one of my tops five kdramas of all time ever since i started watching kdramas... maybe because it speaks to me on a very personal level: the fangirl life and the high school angst. i could totally relate with all the fanatic antics like writing fanfics, the fanwar, the your-dad-tearing (in my case "burning") your-k-idol posters, and all. and i like the whole gang actually. i can't even remember how i end up watching reply 1997, i don't know SIG and Eun Ji back then, and i'm not a fan of Infinite's Hoya but that was one of the best things i've done. lol, watching that kdrama. it's still on my phone actually all the epsodes. i tried 1994 because of go ara but it didn't click with me so i left it after two episodes. i guess it's personal preference. maybe i'll give it another go while waiting for reply 1988 especially that i recently finished a kdrama.

totally agree with you. Reply 1997 hits in a right place with my fangirl heart too. And the fact that they did mentioned DBSK and singing Hug is just urgh. That's so me. LOL. So I'm enjoying Reply 1997 so much, and I just love Shiwon's character, she describes me the best in some ways. And yes, my mom once threatened to shred my posters into pieces when she found my room filled with it. I have lots and lots of DBSK posters in my room. In my wall, and in every place vacant enough to put posters, and I even have a Yoochun mousepad! Gosh. This is why Reply 1997 is a dear to my heart. Let's admit that I was intrigued to watch it at first because the main character's name is 'Yoonjae'. If you're a DBSK fan, you'll know what I mean. :D

And yes too about Reply 1994 and Go Ara, there's just something about her that rubs me off in a bad way, and I don't even know why. I forgot I watched it until episode 7 or 8? But I was Team Chilbong, I remember. But then I dropped the drama, so didn't really know about the ending, until I was curious and read some recaps. LOL. But I do think I might try to watch it again soon, I'm downloading Cantabile for now (to ease my longing heart), while also trying to watch Wonderful Days. Which pretty good so far. XD

I'm extremely can't wait about Reply 1988. At east I wanted to know more details about the story line. I bet I'm going to be in love with the bromance though. I love the two leads, and both of them has been on the same project more than twice.

Guest ilchul

I'm here for this young talented man :D

ewuns.jpg

cr: owner

Hi @vannie05 @mymilkysu @wizengamot @valsava @sharone_pink @wangnyeo :D it's great to see you all here :D

@fleurofjasmine I had the same reaction the moment I saw the pic :blink: are we going to start with emotinel/crying scenes?!!!

chingu you were a memeber in KMHM thread right?

I just hope the drama turn to be a great one :D 

@http://forums.soompi.com/en/profile/819023-ilchul/

Hi @vannie05 @mymilkysu @wizengamot @valsava @sharone_pink @wangnyeo :D it's great to see you all here :D

@fleurofjasmine I had the same reaction the moment I saw the pic :blink: are we going to start with emotinel/crying scenes?!!!

@ilchul,  Is PBG also in this drama ? I haven't seen this and I have it on my to watch list, Looks like a few of us haven't seen this..    

Guest ilchul

@ilchul,  Is PBG also in this drama ? I haven't seen this and I have it on my to watch list, Looks like a few of us haven't seen this..    

yes chingu PBG is the main lead (that's what I read in one article) :D 

so you're here without knowing that our Minie is here? I believe that this is a happy news for you now ;) 

so you're here without knowing that our Minie is here? I believe that this is a happy news for you now ;) 

Is it mentioned anywhere that he is the main lead? Knowing it before hand might help easing out the surprise element.Where did you read the article?

Guest ilchul

Is it mentioned anywhere that he is the main lead? Knowing it before hand might help easing out the surprise element.Where did you read the article?

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/17/answer-me-1988-confirms-final-casting-with-leads-park-bo-geum-hyeri-and-go-kyung-pyo/

quoting the article:

"The production just released the confirmed cast and it includes the following: Hyeri of Girl’s Day as the female lead, Park Bo Geum is the male lead, and the supporting cast consists of Go Kyung Pyo (a Tomorrow’s Cantabile reunion), newbie actress Ryu Hye Young (last seen in Spy), movie actor Ryu Jun YeolLee Dong Hwi (Lee Jun Ki‘s buddy in Joseon Gunman), rising young actor Ahn Jae Hong, with the parents played by third time returning veterans Sung Dong Il and Lee Il Hwa."

I hope that was helpful :)

Guest ilchul

@ilchul I find this so hilarious- jumping from thread to thread lol  PBG  earned some pretty cool fans. :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I'm turning crazy right now :lol: but sure he deserved it with his great talent :D

I think that I'm more into "ajeossis" :P since the only actors that I would just jump in for their project with no questions asked are : Ji Sung ssi, Gong Yoo and So Ji sub ssi who are in their 2nd half of their 30s but this young man (PBG) just managed to win me over and made his way to that list when he's still in his early 20s (younger than me by 4 years) :lol: maybe he just touched my noona-dongsaeng side :P and though I love/like many of the younger generation actors they still didn't reach that level for me :D

@ilchul thankyou =]..I read in dramabeans and nothing about who was the lead was confirmed there.Hope we'd get updates soon.=]

@ilchul,  Thank you I'll make sure I'll check it out 

tou're welcome chingu, it's great to have you here :D 

@fleurofjasmine It more seems like he's having a hard time controlling the laugh.lol

@nearsea hmm..I don't think that the case..I'm sure he was crying..so I'm curious..

yes @ilchul, I'm also in KMHM thread few months ago :) hehe..I still remember you.. Mostly I'm a silent lurker in IRY thread and only posted 2 posts.. in the beginning Reply 1988 is not a drama I'm looking forward..although I love Reply 1997 but because Bo Gum..huhu..definitely I will watch it and same with you, I hope this drama also will be great like 2 Reply series, 1997 and 1994..

Guest ilchul

@fleurofjasmine It more seems like he's having a hard time controlling the laugh.lol

@nearsea hmm..I don't think that the case..I'm sure he was crying..so I'm curious..

yes @ilchul, I'm also in KMHM thread few months ago :) hehe..I still remember you.. Mostly I'm a silent lurker in IRY thread and only posted 2 posts.. in the beginning Reply 1988 is not a drama I'm looking forward..although I love Reply 1997 but because Bo Gum..huhu..definitely I will watch it and same with you, I hope this drama also will be great like 2 Reply series, 1997 and 1994..

it's great to have you here too chingu :D  like you I wasn't interested about this drama and never watched any of the Reply's drama but had "Reply 1997' in my "To Watch" list but now I'm all in because of PBG :lol: 

I hope that too :D 

@ilchul I find this so hilarious- jumping from thread to thread lol  PBG  earned some pretty cool fans. :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, I'm turning crazy right now :lol: but sure he deserved it with his great talent :D

I think that I'm more into "ajeossis" :P since the only actors that I would just jump in for their project with no questions asked are : Ji Sung ssi, Gong Yoo and So Ji sub ssi who are in their 2nd half of their 30s but this young man (PBG) just managed to win me over and made his way to that list when he's still in his early 20s (younger than me by 4 years) :lol: maybe he just touched my noona-dongsaeng side :P and though I love/like many of the younger generation actors they still didn't reach that level for me :D

@ilchul thankyou =]..I read in dramabeans and nothing about who was the lead was confirmed there.Hope we'd get updates soon.=]

@ilchul,  Thank you I'll make sure I'll check it out 

tou're welcome chingu, it's great to have you here :D 

Please jump to Park Bo Gum thread too..it's so quite on there..I was wondering why so quiet..apparently soompi members mostly spazz about PBG in IRY and/or this thread..

btw..few casts of Reply 1988 (GPK, RJY and 3 actresses (I don't know their name)) attended VIP premiere of Beauty Inside movie..when I read on twitter about that..I excited that PBG attended that movie premiere but disappointed when I didn't see him among Reply 1988 casts in news pics..

Guest ilchul

Please jump to Park Bo Gum thread too..it's so quite on there..I was wondering why so quiet..apparently soompi members mostly spazz about PBG in IRY and/or this thread..

btw..few casts of Reply 1988 (GPK, RJY and 3 actresses (I don't know their name)) attended VIP premiere of Beauty Inside movie..when I read on twitter about that..I excited that PBG attended that movie premiere but disappointed when I didn't see him among Reply 1988 casts in news pics..

I'll make sure to check in there too :D 

why? :( is he busy with filming solo scenes!!! :lol: but on a serious note maybe the other cast memebers were friends with the movie cast unlike PBG!!! 

@ilchul Beauty Inside VIP movie premiere was held last wednesday if i'm not mistaken. I think reply 1988 casts were invited by yoo yeon seok (Reply 1994), he is one of main cast of beauty inside. Go kyung po, ryu jun yeol and other 3 actresses attended together so they pose together in red carpet. I think bogum didn't attend because he has another schedule..

Guest ilchul

@ilchul Beauty Inside VIP movie premiere was held last wednesday if i'm not mistaken. I think reply 1988 casts were invited by yoo yeon seok (Reply 1994), he is one of main cast of beauty inside. Go kyung po, ryu jun yeol and other 3 actresses attended together so they pose together in red carpet. I think bogum didn't attend because he has another schedule..

thank you for the insight :) it can be the case but unfortunatly for us we didn't get to see his cute smile :( 

Archived