[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, DS slaps SW just because he likes BR instead? man, that's too much. o.O

Anyway, I'm here dancing with you guys, lalala

I know right?  That's just so NOT cool.  No wonder SW doesn't like her.

I doubt he cares about violence if he likes Bora of all people... and Sun Woo was wrong to use Deok-Sun's friendship to see Bora all the time.  That's not cool either.  She shouldn't have hit him though, but  I'm sure both will get over it and apologize for hurt feelings. 

I haven't seen the slap.. I am just going by the recap but I don't think SW has done anything wrong.  He sees DS as one of the guys.  Honestly at that age and you have a crush, you'd probably just do anything to see your crush and it is not like SW led DS on.  It was quite obvious - he asked her not to feed him, not to help him with his leg... he didn't want to get close to DS.  It is just DS having a one sided crush all by herself based on what her friends said.  SW is nice to everyone actually.  So his concern is just his personality.  I for one never saw him as a contender.  On the other hand, despite being at loggerheads with each other, we can tell that DS and JH has this chemistry going,  The way they are always shooting daggers at each other and provoking each other shows that they are paying more attention to each other than they care to admit.  I mean, if you give so much attention to somebody even if the attention is negative, it shows that you are nevertheless paying much attention to the person.  Right now it is just their pride that is stopping them from falling with each other.  

Her husband walking away out of embarrassment for her dancing is such a JH thing to do though.. oh writers

Deep down I'm confident the husband is JH. The way they show his perspective and his feelings doesn't seem very second male lead-y. However, this guessing thing is making me nervous. 14 more episodes of me biting my nails ooooh help

don't forget when Taek arrives home and sees Deoksun dancing, the first thing he did was close his door and act like he didn't see it lol. He's also embarrassed of her dancing skills xD

Did the raw already out or not??   Can someone give me the link?  Sorry because keep asking that.. I can't wait to watch it.. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ejhii_응답하라-1988-e06-151121-hd-1_tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ejhi4_응답하라-1988-e06-151121-2_tv

Did the raw already out or not??   Can someone give me the link?  Sorry because keep asking that.. I can't wait to watch it.. 

Here you are :)

thank you guys.. 

I doubt he cares about violence if he likes Bora of all people... and Sun Woo was wrong to use Deok-Sun's friendship to see Bora all the time.  That's not cool either.  She shouldn't have hit him though, but  I'm sure both will get over it and apologize for hurt feelings. 

I haven't seen the slap.. I am just going by the recap but I don't think SW has done anything wrong.  He sees DS as one of the guys.  Honestly at that age and you have a crush, you'd probably just do anything to see your crush and it is not like SW led DS on.  It was quite obvious - he asked her not to feed him, not to help him with his leg... he didn't want to get close to DS.  It is just DS having a one sided crush all by herself based on what her friends said.  SW is nice to everyone actually.  So his concern is just his personality.  I for one never saw him as a contender.  On the other hand, despite being at loggerheads with each other, we can tell that DS and JH has this chemistry going,  The way they are always shooting daggers at each other and provoking each other shows that they are paying more attention to each other than they care to admit.  I mean, if you give so much attention to somebody even if the attention is negative, it shows that you are nevertheless paying much attention to the person.  Right now it is just their pride that is stopping them from falling with each other.  

Oh I I don't think he meant to lead her on at all.  She never would have thought anything of his actions if not for her two friends.  But again, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to lose someone she likes to her sister, even if her "liking" is a big flimsy. Even as a friend, having him like her sister so much has to hurt and it has to hurt he wanted to see her sister every time he was pretending to see DS.  But, he also is a teenager who wanted to see his crush without really thinking of anything else.  She did the same when she pushed herself on him when he didn't feel the same. But this whole crush is about her sister and not him really. Her sister stole her yellow jacket and then the guy she had a crush on likes her better, and even her family treats Bora better at times.  She'll get over Sun Woo quickly, but she still has issues with being a middle child and major issues with her sister.   I want to see where this leads the two siblings more than anything. 

And yes, JH and DS are perfect, but he's gotta step it up!.  :lol:

Oh I I don't think he meant to lead her on at all.  She never would have thought anything of his actions if not for her two friends.  But again, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to lose someone she likes to her sister, even if her "liking" is a big flimsy. Even as a friend, having him like her sister so much has to hurt and it has to hurt he wanted to see her sister every time he was pretending to see DS.  But, he also is a teenager who wanted to see his crush without really thinking of anything else.  Then she did the same when she push herself on him when he didn't feel the same. But this whole crush is about her sister and not him really. Her sister stole her yellow jacket and then the guy she had a crush on likes her better, and even her family treats Bora better at times.  She'll get over Sun Woo quickly, but she still has issues with being a middle child and major issues with her sister.   I want to see where this leads the two siblings more than anything. 

And yes, JH and DS are perfect, but he's gotta step it up!.  :lol:

I still don't see JH as the kind of guy who would step it up so soon.  He will continue to do little things for her to make US swoon... but that guy has so much pride at this moment that he is never gonna admit he likes DS.  He is going to be in denial for awhile.  I really think if he does confess it would be quite accidental or that the circumstances kinda forces it.  

Her husband walking away out of embarrassment for her dancing is such a JH thing to do though.. oh writers

Deep down I'm confident the husband is JH. The way they show his perspective and his feelings doesn't seem very second male lead-y. However, this guessing thing is making me nervous. 14 more episodes of me biting my nails ooooh help

don't forget when Taek arrives home and sees Deoksun dancing, the first thing he did was close his door and act like he didn't see it lol. He's also embarrassed of her dancing skills xD

you speak what come in my mind chingu.. 

also remember that TAEK close the door when he see DS dancing..

JH keep looking at it and keep laughing.. But we don't know if adult JH already matured and don't want laugh at it anymore..

you speak what come in my mind chingu.. 

also remember that TAEK close the door when he see DS dancing..

JH keep looking at it and keep laughing.. But we don't know if adult JH already matured and don't want laugh at it anymore..

However, I still feel that from the dancing video that the husband is JH and not TK. If it was TK he would just leave or just bear with it. And before DS danced TK would not have argued with DS (as JH is usually the one who argues with DS, not TK). However, you could see that in the video DS argued with the husband. Thus, most likely, the husband would be JH and not TK, because no matter how much you change the "inner personality" of someone would not change that easily. And that goes for JH, DS, and TK. Thus, it would make A LOT more sense that the husband is JH and not TK.

DS-JH-Taek love triangle. I'm confused more. It was easier for me to choose between JH-SW. I would like to be Taek husband. But I'm afraid that the possibility of being upset. And of course the same applies to JH.

SW-BR. They have made me happy couple. They will be interesting.

Guest beastrbae

Oh yeah.. Taek did close the door when Deoksun was dancing xD The writers are gonna keep us in suspense by adding some Junghwan 's and Taek's traits into the husband.. But by manner of speech, I'll go with Junghwan for now. Junghwan used to laugh at Deoksun's dance but he's probably sick of it after so many years of marriage hahah..

Glad to see future DS, JH and BR this episode! This drama really got me emotionally invested and wasted that's for sure.. Can't wait to catch the subs to watch what I missed.

Junghwan, please step up your game - yes you did do so many swoonworthy acts but Deoksun is as dense as a block so I suggest you become more aggresive :) rawr

Btw, assuming Bora did marry Sunwoo, Sunwoo doesn't allow Bora to smoke at home lol. But awww, the way future Bora spoke to her husband was so sweet :wub: Unlike Deoksun and her husband heh, please Junghwan if you're the husband, I hope you continue your little swoony acts to Deoksun okay?

The confession scene is hilarious though.  Deok-Sun hysterically crying,  Sun Woo confused, Junghwan with a bloody nose laughing...  

The online ratings were 75.5.  It'll soon reach 100% online ratings.  

REALLY?!?!?! :w00t: Woahhhh!! I'm so proud and sooooo happy for the cast members and the staffs for R1988!!! ^_^ Hope they can keep up the good work and the quality of the drama (although I have full trust that they would be able to do so)!!! :wub:

I noticed it too :D but I still think he's now in the hubby game = the hurt he'll be suffer. It's the last thing I want to see in this drama :tears:

Guys I think Jungbong also confessed to Bora this episode. Because we saw him fickle with a postcard, and I think he sent them in to the radio station with his confession to Bora on it. We saw him send in something to the radio station before. And later on the radio they also called out Seon Bora, something like a confession. Bora husband in 2015 could as well be Jungbong :P Just a thought to take with you.

Archived