[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

- Deoksun visit Taek house and is happy when she hear from mr Choi that Sunwoo has arrived. She burst open Taek's door and "Shall we have ramen?" to Sunwoo. But she sees the three other guys DR, SW and JH are all eating ramen already. *goat sound*

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-If they're gonna reveal that SW has feelings for DS today, it wouldn't make sense at all lol. He shows zero interest in her. Is annoyed when she tries to cuddle up to him a little when they're all studying together

-Lol, JB sent in something to the radio. Some kind of story? The gang is listening to it in Taek's room

Guest beastrbae

Bora's driving reminds me of Najung's xDDDD They're driving to their relatives funeral right now. Deok Sun the brave one sitting in the front passenger seat while Noeul praying at the back with his parents lmao

- Junghwan is in his room listening to Taek's tournament on the radio. Jungbong in his room making postcards? Their parents is in the living room eating cakes and Junghwan dad joke with her mom and gets bitten in the finger lol.

- Someone sent something to the radio and they mention Bora on the radio. Don't tell me someone is confessing to her through the radio? Hmm I don't get this radio part fully.

- At home we see Bora smoke in her room and Noeul arrives home and catch her, he ask if she's "crazy".

- Bora drives her parents and siblings to somewhere. And the drive is totally crazy and they all wants to get off. She bumps into something and outside at the back tire it shows a plush doll on the floor?? What don't tell me she ran over or hit a kid??

- Bora drives her parents and siblings to somewhere. And the drive is totally crazy and they all wants to get off. She bumps into something and outside at the back tire it shows a plush doll on the floor?? What don't tell me she ran over or hit a kid??

I love how the older brother was crying in the back and his dad slapped him lol. It was such chaos

- Some guys call Jungbong ahjussi and wants to pick a fight with him. Then Bora come and smack them and confiscate their cigarettes? Jungbong is mindful of his appearance in front of Bora lol, someone is having a crush too.

- Bora is being all crazy and lecturing the guys about chanting something for Korean republic.

- Deoksun dad sees mr Choi and ask him to have a party and celebrate together when Taek get home with a win. But Taek dad doesn't seem so sure that he will win. I think he mention something about Taek having a jinx? And that Taek take some medicine, his condition is not well.

Archived