[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Okay, this is beyond crazy. But EP5 rating is 10.2%!!! And for everyone's information, the highest rating for Reply1994 was the finale EP20 with 10.4%

Reply 1988 is only 5 episodes in and broke 10% record!!! At this rate maybe they might even break 20% by end of the drama and create new record!:blink:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2mr9oqr.jpg

And I'm somehow not that surprised cause I see a lot of products in Reply1988 become popular again thanks to this drama. Like the chicken, beer, soju, ice cream and chocolate brand etc became popular, in demand and trend again after it aired in R88. Not to mention the famous "Aigoo Kim Sajang" greeting is also making it rounds as everyone is imitating it. Scenes from the drama is also going viral almost every time new episode finish airing:p

reply 1994 get 11,9% actually. Final episode was epsd 21. But yeah, reply 1988 was amazinggg!! :) 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8cf661c6-5e14-4c03-9359-83eabc667c06_zps

Sorry guys, this scene just nailed it for me and made me unlurk myself again after Sassy Go Go. JH's poker face when he purposely burnt Hyung’s hands on the stove and then went outside to where his father was changing the coal briquettes and knocked them over on purpose, and called out for Mom is totally priceless. I had to rewind that scene couple of times and LMAO. His action shows how far he will go to make his parent happy even though he had to sacrifice his brother and Dad on the process. I wonder if in the future, he will torture his friends like he did here to please upset DS :D:lol:  

p/s: Picture credited to the owner.

- At school Deoksun is bothering or nagging her about Sunwoo again I believe. Like when he will confess etc(?)

- At Taek home he doesn't even know how to use a cassette player and get helps from Dongryong. He also doesn't know how to button his shirt right and DR help him. Taek says he want to go watch a movie when Dongryong ask him something he wants to do.

- Deoksun visit Taek house and is happy when she hear from mr Choi that Sunwoo has arrived. She burst open Taek's door and "Shall we have ramen?" to Sunwoo. But she sees the three other guys DR, SW and JH are all eating ramen already. *goat sound*

-If they're gonna reveal that SW has feelings for DS today, it wouldn't make sense at all lol. He shows zero interest in her. Is annoyed when she tries to cuddle up to him a little when they're all studying together

-Lol, JB sent in something to the radio. Some kind of story? The gang is listening to it in Taek's room

Archived