[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno what to think. As much as I like Taek, it seems hard to see him in that light just yet...

Also, there are so many Lee Mi-Yeon references, all linked to JH that it would seem a bit too random if they don't play a role in the whole thing. In this week's episodes, she is in the chocolate commercial: in the original, she is the one acting in it. Then, DS reenacts her own version and JH his. It is becoming quick a big reference... I don't think the writers would put such effort in it to destroy it completely in the end... no?

Guest CaRoLiNaaa

What if JH was just like Joon Hee.  Just always the silent bystander and didn't confess until the end?

we spent already too much time looking at the event with JH's POV

he must be the end-game

just like in R97, where we knew everything about YoonJae's heart, since he was the main guy
he was jealous, he was heartbroken, we knew his inner thoughts, even though his gestures were never as clear as his brother's ones

Just like now the difference between JH and TAEK

I don't care much about main triangle since i watched this drama because family and friend's bond. I like Taek though then i'm happy he will have more screentime. It's ok that he won't be husband (and i'm quite sure it's Junghwan). I leave this triangle for you guys.

My favourite characters are all support roles so i will talk more about other potencial couple. Sunwoo-Bora-Jungbong

Right now it's more connect between Sunwoo and Bora. The contracts are strong. Her birthday is his father's death anniversary. He is gentle and she is fierce. In ep 1, when he was accured for smoking, she hid the fact her brother brought cigarette for her. And Sunwoo's mother seems less fond of her compare to Jungbong's mother. Lol if they are main cp in another drama, it will be a cruel romance.

Text preview for Episode 7 "To You"

In order to preserve Jinjoo's childhood innocence, an uproar erupts in the neighborhood. And the kids starts the Secret Santa (Manito) game.

Meanwhile, Junghwan who learned about Sunwoo's feelings for Bora starts expressing his feelings for Deoksun clumsily, but 투박하게*...

(*투박하게= I couldn't find the exact English word that I thought was the true equivalent to translate. But it means "roughly", "toughly," "rough on the edge," "gruffly"... you know... the way JH usually acts. LOL.)

I dunno what to think. As much as I like Taek, it seems hard to see him in that light just yet...

Also, there are so many Lee Mi-Yeon references, all linked to JH that it would seem a bit too random if they don't play a role in the whole thing. In this week's episodes, she is in the chocolate commercial: in the original, she is the one acting in it. Then, DS reenacts her own version and JH his. It is becoming quick a big reference... I don't think the writers would put such effort in it to destroy it completely in the end... no?

I think Junghwan's's 100% the husband, but Taek will be growing up and we'll see his journey from shy and quiet kid to a more confident adult. From what we've seen he's a bit stunted in his growth and needs some time to just be normal and hang out with his friends.  I think his story won't be depressing as people think.   The drama doesn't totally focus on love and romance, so it's just going to part of his story coming up.  I'm happy to see him get more screen time.  

In order to preserve Jinjoo's childhood innocence, an uproar erupts in the neighborhood. And the kids starts the Secret Santa (Manito) game.

Meanwhile, Junghwan who learned about Sunwoo's feelings for Bora starts expressing his feelings for Deoksun clumsily, but roughly...

OMG.  I can't wait to see this.  Only a week to go!  :crazy:

Meanwhile, Junghwan who learned about Sunwoo's feelings for Bora starts expressing his feelings for Deoksun clumsily, but roughly...

Can I finally say FINALLY?!?!?! Mannnn... JH... you're too slow... any slower and TK is going to take DS away from you... >.<

Ahhhh... I guess that's why they were talking about Christmas and all isn't it? Partly (but most likely one of the big reason why they talked about it and it becoming a big deal) because of Jinjoo?? Can't wait for episode 7 already now... T.T

hi everyone, I don't know for you but I really think "hubby" is Taek ...... "hubby" acts like Taek but he is a little more talkative..... but we saw really a little about Taek and every time he speaks more :) ...... sorry I didn't seen "1994" and the other one but isn't it chilbong (or whatever his name) = JH ????  for the 6 episode it was ( JH vs SW ) VS (chilbong vs trash(or whatever his name :P ) -----> so chilbong = JH   :P

Guest beastrbae

LOL idk how to upload an image here and too lazy to create an image link but in the scene where DS was crying on her desk, we can see the yellow doll falling over like DS and the green doll is looking at it. But the red one is not with the other dolls but was separate and looking at another doll in stead. So idk if Taek is red. Maybe SW is still red but not in the game anymore.

The way i see it, JH is green and Taek is blue.

Starting from next episode BR will be hanging out with the gang so that explains the extra doll. looking forward to her and SW's secretly dating LOL. 

2ph0mSq.jpg?1So.. if Red is indeed Sunwoo, is Purple Bora?? Since Red is looking at Purple.

And BOOYAH to the text preview of ep7!! I like the sound of it, clumsily but roughly :lol:

I think Junghawn is the husband, his older self mannerisms reminds me of his mother. 

The scene where older Deoksun is dancing reminds me of Junghaw's mum and dad's relationship; one is fun but silly and their partner is serious but deep down super caring.

So far I think it´s only confirmed that Green is Junghwan and yellow Deoksun lol. I´m too are unsure about red, cause some instances they had Taek wear the birthday hat with: yellow, green and red dots, and then there´s the doll in his room also yellow, green and red xD And if they follow the order of poster in the order of olympics color, he is red. But at this rate it´s confusing who is really red:p

Episode 8 have been important episodes in the past Replies.  In 1997's episode 8, it was Yoon Jae's D-day and then in 1994, Trash finds out that Na Jung likes him and more importantly we find out that Yoo Jin and SC ends up together.  I wonder if it will be the same fo 1988.

After this episode, I'm 100% sure JH is the husband. no doubt about it. :D

Feel the same with you, too ^^. Let's sing happily in the HwanSun's ship <3 hahahahahahahahaha

HwanSun ship! It's official and I love it!! <3

Btw, I'm really curious about how future Jin Joo looks like, I kinda imagine her married to JB, lol.

@beastrbae,

Yup, since last week, DC gallers speculated that the purple doll with glasses that appeared in last week's episode was Bora.

The word "bora" in Korean means purple.

They were more certain of it when in Episode 5 (yesterday's episode), when SW meets JH in front of JH's house, the laundry line is behind them, with the purple clothespins behind SW and yellow clothespins behind JH.  

I'll try to upload the photo here.

@beastrbae,

Yup, since last week, DC gallers speculated that the purple doll with glasses that appeared in last week's episode was Bora.

The word "bora" in Korean means purple.

They were more certain of it when in Episode 5 (yesterday's episode), when SW meets JH in front of their house, the laundry line is behind them, with the purple clothespins behind SW and yellow clothespins behind JH.  

Thanks for sharing this from DC :D It´s always amaze me how much they notice and figure out from the clues the PD puts in the show. 

Archived