[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nguyen Diem Thanks for the link!

Is anybody recapping?

If not, I'll write some stuff down while watching. Just if my stream works, that is. No matter what stream I watch, it usually disconnects at the most important parts ㅠㅠ

Edit: It starts to buffer lol I don't think I can live-recap. Since the subs are slow this time around I'll post some translated parts after the episode is online and I watched it. (in ~3hours) (I'll really translate some this time lol)

I read a few articles on naver and that's what's happening apperantly...

This episode is focusing on SW. SW's grandma came visiting.

BR's dad caught her on a demo and refuses to give her dinner.

SW hurt his leg trying to imitade the chair move from a cf.

JH is getting jealous.
BR and her parents fight because of the demo.

DS's parents say that DS is 100 times prettier than Lee Mi-Yeon they saw on tv. Awww

I entered the stream late and Sunwoo hurt his leg somehow, he's having a cast on it. And he went to Deoksun house to borrow something again, and Deoksun helped him walk. And Junghwan and Taek looked all jealous or weirdly at them lol.

Deoksun is dreaming about her and Sunwoo starring in a scene from a famous cf then. Junghwan is sleeping and the same cf is playing on tv, and he's also dreaming about him and Deoksun starring in the same cf lmao.

When Miran left home, final countdown song played and Junghwan, Jungbong, and his dad all undressed and chilled at home in their underwear lol *enjoying their freedom*. And thanks PD-nim for the eye candy xD

At Deoksun's home they're having dinner and there's news about student demonstration on tv. Bora is on tv too, and dad and mom are shocked and doesn't like what they see at all!

Bora arrives home all bruised and dad is very angry and yell at her. I think he ask her to go ask for forgiveness and admit she was wrong tomorrow so she's not expelled or get punished at school. She refuses and says she didn't do anything wrong.

Father and son bonding time, making bibimbap for dinner without Miran at home. Lol I could watch the father and son doing their own things at home all day long :P they're like so happy having freedom without Miran at home xD

- it's totally chaos at Junghwan's home and the house doesn't look like a house at all. Foods everywhere on the floor and garbage etc, lol somebody is going to get a beating when mom get home. And not to mention even the toilet is blocked lol, just their luck.

Archived