[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

- Deoksun dad is having a drink with Junghwan's dad and complaining about their children, Bora and Jungbong.

- Bora is at home and in bed, refusing to eat anything.

- Jinjoo is at her home and eating ice cream and chocolate (don't tell me she ate Sunwoo's chocolate from Sunwoo lol).

- Sunwoo mom finds an envelope in her bathroom that Sunwoo's grand mom left behind. With a letter for her "pretty daughter" (Sunwoo's mom) to buy pretty clothes and live well. And she's moved to tears.

- Deoksun mom arrives home to see Bora gone. She runs around and ask if Sunwoo's mom, Taek dad and Junghwan dad has seen Bora, but none has.

- Bora is on the street calling someone. She walks away in the rain and spot that two people are following her. Bora runs and hide but she get found by the two men.

-The two men confirm Bora's identity and wants to drag her away, but her mom arrives in time and talks with the men begging to let Bora go.

- Bora sees her mom foot bruised and bleeding after running on the street to look for her. Bora is apologetic towards her mom and she says "I'm wrong" and admit fault. But her mom stops her and says the blame lays in her, not Bora. But the two men still drags Bora away.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Sunwoo mom received a call from his grand mom, and she burst out crying because she's touched and thankful for the letter and money her mom left behind for her. I think this episode is about love between a mom and their child. Aka what Sunwoo's grand mom did for her child, and what Bora's mom does for Bora.

- Bora is locked in a cell to stay the night at the police station.

- Jungbong received a call from Miran, saying she's at the terminal. And final-countdown is playing as the guys try to clean up the house lol, poor guys. And surprisingly when she arrives home, the house is strikingly clean and everything is in order xD

- Miran is home and the guys act like they can't do anything without calling for "mom", and it also makes her feel good that they needs her. Aww they're so sweet. And the family is happily having s drink together (Jungbong and Junghwan juice lol). But the point of this episode is about mom, and how important a mom is in one's life, and how much sacrifice they do for their child and the unconditional love from a mom. Aww I love this drama so muchㅠㅠ

- it's raining a lot and lightening. Deoksun is still at the study room and return home late at night without an umbrella. She runs with her jacket, and cross the street she sees Junghwan waiting for her with an umbrella. He hands her the umbrella and left. Aww my heart can't take this!

Edit: Junghwan finds two similar books in Sunwoo's room, and as others pointed out he probably noticed how Sunwoo keep going to Deoksun to borrow things even though he had those exact things at home. And the episode end with Sunwoo return to room seeing Junghwan holding those books and looked shocked.

Guest beastrbae

From the preview of ep6, it looks like Sunwoo or Deoksun is gonna confess when the first snow falls. Junghwan looks like he's distancing himself from Sunwoo. Junghwan is jealous when Sunwoo and Deoksun look chummy together and always hanging out.

At the last scene of ep5, Junghwan kinda caught on that Sunwoo likes Deoksun? Because he found two similar books, one borrowed from Deoksun and the other is Sunwoo's. Sunwoo kept going to Deoksun's place to borrow things that he already has and this arouses Junghwan's suspicions of Sunwoo liking Deoksun perhaps.

Junghwan staying up all night in this episode waiting for Deoksun to come back from the library before he goes to bed is so sweet. And him handing the umbrella to her when it was raining. I don't think I can handle the drama that will ensue tomorrow T_T

@Love1403 NOOOO My friend!! its not about the activist but junghwan found out that sunwoo always go borrow smth to deoksun house even he had that thing alrd. It makes junghwan that sunwoo like deoksun or maybe bora.

My question is, im really curious it is Deoksun or Bora that Sunwoo likes ? OMG my hearteuuu . Someone give me your opinion

i think making Sun Woo an activist would actually make his character interesting. Seeing him being a perfect son kinda makes it boring, in my opinion. cant wait to see his character development in later episodes.

and Junghwan keeps making me melt with his small gestures to Deok Sun.. oh God, can I keep him..

@Love1403 JH handing her umbrella?

*dies*

Yeah. Junghwan was at home when he saw it rained hard and also lightening was striking. Fast forward to Deoksun still at the study room. And when she's running Home without an umbrella in the rain, Junghwan freaking waited for her with the umbrella. He just manly gave her the umbrella and left lol, tsundere Jungpal is making my heart weakㅠㅠ

Yeah, lol there's a reason why high school students rarely become activists: they're at school 6 days a week.

Adding on to the Kim's family: JH, JB and their father made it seem like they survived just fine without mom -> she got upset -> JH asked DR why -> He says she wants to feel needed too -> JH made JB burn himself and broke the coal his dad was moving and called out for mom -> she's happy again :3 

@Love1403 NOOOO My friend!! its not about the activist but junghwan found out that sunwoo always go borrow smth to deoksun house even he had that thing alrd. It makes junghwan that sunwoo like deoksun or maybe bora.

My question is, im really curious it is Deoksun or Bora that Sunwoo likes ? OMG my hearteuuu . Someone give me your opinion

i think DS friends are correct..SW like DS.. Because he always went to DS house..maybe it's nothing to do with bora

Archived