[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

@Love1403 NOOOO My friend!! its not about the activist but junghwan found out that sunwoo always go borrow smth to deoksun house even he had that thing alrd. It makes junghwan that sunwoo like deoksun or maybe bora.

My question is, im really curious it is Deoksun or Bora that Sunwoo likes ? OMG my hearteuuu . Someone give me your opinion

Ohh that make sense too, but we can rest assured cause he's always borrowing things bc of Bora lol. But I guess Junghwan will think it's because of Deoksun.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly certain Sun Woo likes Deok Sun from the previews... That first snow scene from the preview makes me think back to Chilbongs New Years confession. Jung Hwan is still the husband though, no doubt about it. Taek will also be the focus in the next episode, I think he may be quiting Badeuk as well.

Ep 6  will be the episode to really know when Shipping begins. We know JH likes DS but we don't know who SW is gonna choose-DS or BR.

not again

I hope they won't make it like last season's love story. Chilbong likes Najung who likes Trash, and we're all waiting for Trash's decision if he really has feeling for NJ and if he will pursue her. This one, JH likes DS who likes SW, and tomorrow, we will know what's SW perspective is. 

OMG PLEASE DONT MAKE JH OR SW CHILBONG 2.0 

@Love1403 NOOOO My friend!! its not about the activist but junghwan found out that sunwoo always go borrow smth to deoksun house even he had that thing alrd. It makes junghwan that sunwoo like deoksun or maybe bora.

My question is, im really curious it is Deoksun or Bora that Sunwoo likes ? OMG my hearteuuu . Someone give me your opinion

Ohh that make sense too, but we can rest assured cause he's always borrowing things bc of Bora lol. But I guess Junghwan will think it's because of Deoksun.

if JH think its because of DS, we will get 2  possibility here, either JH will let SW to having DS or he will fight back to get DS..  Can't wait for tomorrow... 

@princeyeol i agree with you, this time just let them have own couple please.. SW with BR and DS with JH

Ep 6  will be the episode to really know when Shipping begins. We know JH likes DS but we don't know who SW is gonna choose-DS or BR.

not again

I hope they won't make it like last season's love story. Chilbong likes Najung who likes Trash, and we're all waiting for Trash's decision if he really has feeling for NJ and if he will pursue her. This one, JH likes DS who likes SW, and tomorrow, we will know what's SW perspective is. 

OMG PLEASE DONT MAKE JH OR SW CHILBONG 2.0 

Exactly..i sincerly hope we dont get chilbonged again.

One thing I've learned from every kdrama but especially the Reply series: NEVER TRUST THE PREVIEWS. Those f-ers will run a con on you every.single.time!!

The ep sounds like it was another good one and I can't wait to watch the Kim men live it up without mom around. Yay for us possibly getting a look snide Sunwoo's head and feels. I don't want friendships fractured because of possible misunderstandings (or not). Please boys be the mature boys I know you are not at that age and just talk it out (heh, that's a hard thing for us "adults" to do). Even if they avoide each other so long as it ends with something like the take-all-my-tears "hyung is sorry" episode centric storylines of R97 (the uncle's story broke me) I welcome it :D

*goes on a hunt for raw although I know it's too early to be posted yet* I might get lucky. 

I'm still going with my gut that SW likes Bora.  He's going to confess and DS will see this.  JH looks like a wounded puppy throughout the previews. The fact that every episode has some kind of special moment between JH and DS makes me more inclined that JH will be the husband but it will be A VERY VERY LONG journey to get to this point.  DS fights with JH so much that it will take another 10 episodes before it registers that JH likes her.  JH on the other hand shouldn't be upset with SW because SW doesn't eve know that JH likes DS.

i think DS friends are correct..SW like DS.. Because he always went to DS house..maybe it's nothing to do with bora

I don't think so.  No guy in the right mind will ask the girl he likes to go when she is feeding him banana milk.  I believe he likes Bora.  

I really hope too we won't get cilbonged this time, it hurts. I believe there is a possibility this time and JH's one sided love will be reciprocated, but we'll have to be patient for this to happen, for now DS is so clueless and JH gestures towards her are especially cute because of this, so I think they'll keep things this way for awhile. (Unless our precious Maggie Cheung and Joey Wong manage to withstand the way he's acting with her lately, they would go nuts LOL)

I still believe SW is interested in BR and the show wants us to see JH's one sided love towards DS, DS crushing on SW and SW trying to get close to BR before giving us some sort of happy ending, like someone pointed out before me, the fact that SW likes BR would hurt twice more because of the "middle child" thing and I guess they will go with this, maybe DS will be broken about SW liking her unnie and JH will stay beside her? (I would die to see cool-JH trying to be conforting lol). Of course I'm shipping JH with DS because I like him a lot, but I hope SW won't form some sort of triangle with them, also becuase I don't wanna see the two of them fighting and risking to ruin their friendship over DS. 

Lastly I remember DS's automatic pencil breaking when she was trying to predict if she will succeed in her first love, so maybe it's a sign that she will fail to get SW (her first love) and later get together with JH. Yes. This is all my wishful thinking. CAN'T wait for tomorrow ^^

Guest beastrbae

Jealous Junghwan gives me life, him throwing jealous glances when Deoksun was with Sunwoo or Dong Ryung cracks me up. He's becoming a semi-stalker here xD Always asking where she went or where is she going. You guys are right, previews are meant to troll people.

Counsellor Dong Ryung strikes again, this time JH and DS both tell him about their respective problems. I really love JH's family, I can't emphasise this enough!! Jungbong omg, has the solutions to everything. During the first two eps, I thought he was bumming around but I come to really like him and DR hehe, and he takes after his dad whereas JH is kinda like his mom.

My heart is gonna shatter into pieces seeing JH getting hurt when he thinks SW and DS like each other.. But I know now, slowly but surely JH will become the husband. I just need to overcome this painful but rewarding journey. Future hubby said DS was chummy with boys since she was young, sounds like a jelly JH to me. The story also seems to be focusing more on JH and his feelings. ( Am ready to dig a grave to bury myself when I get it wrong :x )

Archived