[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Guest nchoerunnisa

@Love1403 NOOOO My friend!! its not about the activist but junghwan found out that sunwoo always go borrow smth to deoksun house even he had that thing alrd. It makes junghwan that sunwoo like deoksun or maybe bora.

My question is, im really curious it is Deoksun or Bora that Sunwoo likes ? OMG my hearteuuu . Someone give me your opinion

Oh my... though I don't like the idea SW and BR end up together (I don't know why really, I like them both as individual actually LOL)... I have to admit that it seems like BR is the one SW likes. I'm pretty sure about this since 4th Episode when SW seemed excited about private tutorial. There's no way he got all excited because of DS right? It's not like private tutorial was such a rare chance for him to spend some times with DS.

This kind of trick is kind of remind me of Reply 1997. You know, when the writer led us to believe that Kang Joon Hee likes Sung Si Won... and then... boooom... "You got fooled everyone... Yoon Yon Jae is the one Kang Joon Hee likes". Back then, the writer never gave us any solid proof that KJH likes SSW. We just saw that KJH was always being sooo nice to SSW. He's even willing to accompany her to do some fan girling stuff which is weird for a guy (at least this was what we had thought about KJH before we knew that he did it because he did like this stuff). Even YYJ thought KJH liked SSW and got jealous. IMHO, this is quite similar with what's happening between SW and DS.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It shows in this episode how SW keeps refusing DS's help.  You won't do that with the girl you like.  Again the mannerism of the husband of the future doesn't fit SW at all.  He would have treated her like a princess. 

Anyway, regardless of all the shipping, JH slayed me tonight with the umbrella scene.  So swoon worthy.  We will get many more of these moments for sure.  Jealous JH doing the manly thing but yet unable to confess because he thinks that DS likes SW and vice versa ... but he won't be able to help himself.  At this point, I really don't see JH confessing at all.  It is not his style.  Like I said before, it is going to take a certain push factor for him to confess.  In the meantime, let's enjoy the ride.  The road to true love will be as bumpy as the bus.  :D:D:D

It shows in this episode how SW keeps refusing DS's help.  You won't do that with the girl you like.  Again the mannerism of the husband of the future doesn't fit SW at all.  He would have treated her like a princess. 

Anyway, regardless of all the shipping, JH slayed me tonight with the umbrella scene.  So swoon worthy.  We will get many more of these moments for sure.  Jealous JH doing the manly thing but yet unable to confess because he thinks that DS likes SW and vice versa ... but he won't be able to help himself.  At this point, I really don't see JH confessing at all.  It is not his style.  Like I said before, it is going to take a certain push factor for him to confess.  In the meantime, let's enjoy the ride.  The road to true love will be as bumpy as the bus.  :D:D:D

I'm so hoping his way of confessing will be to kiss her :wub:

@Love1403 NOOOO My friend!! its not about the activist but junghwan found out that sunwoo always go borrow smth to deoksun house even he had that thing alrd. It makes junghwan that sunwoo like deoksun or maybe bora.

My question is, im really curious it is Deoksun or Bora that Sunwoo likes ? OMG my hearteuuu . Someone give me your opinion

Oh my... though I don't like the idea SW and BR end up together (I don't know why really, I like them both as individual actually LOL)... I have to admit that it seems like BR is the one SW likes. I'm pretty sure about this since 4th Episode when SW seemed excited about private tutorial. There's no way he got all excited because of DS right? It's not like private tutorial was such a rare chance for him to spend some times with DS.

This kind of trick is kind of remind me of Reply 1997. You know, when the writer led us to believe that Kang Joon Hee likes Sung Si Won... and then... boooom... "You got fooled everyone... Yoon Yon Jae is the one Kang Joon Hee likes". Back then, the writer never gave us any solid proof that KJH likes SSW. We just saw that KJH was always being sooo nice to SSW. He's even willing to accompany her to do some fan girling stuff which is weird for a guy (at least this was what we had thought about KJH before we knew that he did it because he did like this stuff). Even YYJ thought KJH liked SSW and got jealous. IMHO, this is quite similar with what's happening between SW and DS.

Yes, this situation quite accurate with what happened in Reply 1997. Well at least they didn't used exact same thing since SW has a chance with Bora Unni and jealousy always triggers to do smth with your feelings. If I remember correctly YYJ took action by rejecting the call for SSW and even it was misunderstanding his jealousy was quite obvious when she is close with KJH. I don't know anything about R1994 but  if JH is not end game writers  doing injustice to him it can't be after they give him too much heartache he will gain nothing from it...

Done watching raw. My favourite scene is..... Jonghwan knocking down coal with his umbrella lol. It was hilarious and so cute and the same time <3 I think Taek is quitting baduk? Not really sure on this but personally I think he made enough money with it and it'd be nice for him to be able to go to school again.

The way Junghwan eat his chips, his fingers... Aren´t they what smokers usually habits to do?:p

image_zpsbrydbkfw.gif

How Junghwan cheer up his mom, by making his dad and brother suffer and need their mom for help

image_zpsbcihjnuj.gif

image_zpszwaycxv7.gif

Junghwan jealous of Dongryong and Deoksun

image_zpsfi4nec9i.gif

Deoksun all excited when she sees Sunwoo, she´s so cute lol

image_zps11hzkmcr.gif

Junghwan when he finds Deoksun book in Sunwoo´s room, and that Sunwoo had the exact same book. I hope they don´t fight because of a misunderstanding....

image_zps9elsovuw.gif

The ONLY acts of SW to make we think he likes DS is he keeps going to her house to borrow things. Possible that he wants to see BR. Beside he also refuses DS's help so I think SW likes BR instead of DS.

I dont want DS to be sad but it'll be difficult time for her if SW confess to BR in front of her.

For now I'm sure that JH will be DS's hubby. Little moments between them are just too cute. And one day, DS will realize that she fall for him for such a long time but she didnt know ;)

PS: please give my Taek more screen time. He's so cute I just want to pick him to my pocket :P

Hahaaaa the trailer is so misleading. Sneaky people.

I am 99% sure when SW shouts DS, it's not at the same time as when he's standing in the snow. Then you see DS running, and SW's happy face, but you don't actually see them together.

It also happened with the preview for ep4. They showed Junghwan saying something along the lines of "What am I supposed to do about it?" and they showed DS's face as well, as if he was talking about his feelings for DS. Instead it was him asking what to do about his dad lol.

Not gonna fall for it this time!! Excited for tomorrow's episode :D

Yup. Not much of Taek today. Hopefully see more of him tomorrow. It would be interesting for him to go back to school with his crazy friends and have a normal teenaged life. 

Can I just say how much I loved it when the four friends went over to Taek's house and cheered him up by not tiptoeing around his loss. 

Taek_zpsl4dffbrn.gif

Guyss... I just watch raw and i noticed something,JH always sleep late even though he so sleepy,it is because he waiting for DS back from study ?? Wahh..  JH, you are probably not handsome but you are really charming,manly and attractive..how can i stop myself from like you now ?? For SW i really want to know who exactly is person he like.. BR or DS ? I hope we can get kiss scene soon.. Am i the only one wishing for that.. 

P/s: sorry for my bad english.. 

Can we take a moment to appreciate naked Junghwan with them muscles?? It seems the PD or writer-nim love to strip him, as they also did in the bus scene at episode 4 when Deoksun trip and ripped his shirt lolㅋㅋㅋ Thought I don't think viewers are complaining :phew:

v313pu.jpg

Episode 6 text preview (based on the Japanese trans lol): 

"Ep 6: The first snow is here.

Dong il's family got on the same moving car as Bora's. Will everything turn out okay?

Dreamless, without even anything he wanted to eat, he's found something else he wants to do besides baduk.

On the other hand, Jonghwan finds out about Sunwoo's heart, but..."

Translated from both Korean and Japanese actually but mostly Japanese because I'm better at it than Korean LOL. 

Ok, I liked many things about this episode but one thing that struck me is how great Dongryong is. Let me explain: already in last week's episode, Junghwan asked him about his father, now he asks him about his mother. Dongryong always has the right answer. Really interesting. I am looking forward to seeing if that is going to lead to sthg, like a possible future career or more interaction between the two, possibily in relation to DS...

:)

I'm so hoping his way of confessing will be to kiss her :wub:

I would really like that too.

JH has a bit of trash oppa style.  You see it in the way he shows love to his mom and to DS.  He does little things for them to make them happy but not he doesn't need to take any credit for it.  As long as he sees the person he loves smiles that's enough.  And I hate to break this news to you but reply has a habit of having their serious kiss in ep 13 or 14 so it is still a long way to go.  

Just finished watching the episode! I'll translate what they say so you can watch it and understand faster. Also, since dramafever subs as always I'll just translate the most important or funny parts imo so enjoy :D

Part 1.

As DS's dad walks home the family waits for him. NL says he might come late because of the demo and stuff. As a student pretends to be close to DS's dad to get away from the police, he helps him out and the student thanks him later on. DS's dad gives him money to buy something to eat (again?lol), tells him to go home and wash up and they both go home.

When BR comes home from a demo her dad fights with her screaming Did you loose your mind? Don't go around and participate in a f*** demo bla bla bla and BR screams back You don't know anything! You can't do anything about me going. I didn't do anything wrong. bla bla bla And her mom just shows how she's so worried and asks her if she wants her favourite food (fried egg) since she cannot go to bed without eating something (Awww) but her dad screams that she doesn't deserve any food and that they should all not give her food or water until she comes begging for mercy and admitting that she was in the wrong.

Later on, the moms talk together. DS's complains about the situation. JH's mom says BR and her dad seem to be distant if she's the eldest daughter (her dad's pride). DS's mom denies it and says they're really close. SW's mom says it's all BR's fault since she's going on demos. She says BR's scary lol. JH's mom butts in and says But she will make it big later on. She's not like other kids and SW's mom agrees. She's not normal. DS's mom says that she doesn't hope for much. Just if BR doesn't get kicked out of school later on, that would be good. They then talk about the CF actor. DS's mom says that their sons will imitade the CF for sure. Hope they won't get hurt. Cut to: SW breaking his leg trying to do the CF move lol.

Part 2 soon!

i think i might stay neutral on shipping this time...i was so brokenhearted last time with chilbong huhu...took me a long time to recover haha just for a drama :sweatingbullets: JH, SW, TK even DR are just too adorable and all of them are eligible candidates for DS though...i love their friendships..would love to see more bromances from them hehe :wub: 

Archived