[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

~E P I S O D E        1 6~

This ep. sucked because our OTP go their separate ways, eventhough I knew it was coming, I was in denial for the most part LoL.

Jia Wei went ALL out to impress and win Xiao Tong over but NOPE she's not falling for any of it - fireworks, the kiss, even the dog Polo came dressed with a bowtie (very cute) & all. Jia Wei's P.A, Shao Qiang & Simon also begged Xiao Tong to take Jia Wei back LoL.

I don't like how Xiao Tong keeps quitting her job whenever she faces hardship, like isn't this the second time she tried to resign!? Her lady boss tore up her resignation letter again of course. In this ep. Xiao Tong finds out that the ring left for her in ep.01 belonged to Jia Wei & that her lady boss was Zi Yan's Mom.

There's a funny part right after Xiao Tong-Jia Wei had that kiss in the rain. Poor things they must be freezing. Next scene cuts to Jia Wei sitting in his Benz - dry. Whereas before he was soaking wet LoL. 

Breaks my heart to see Jia Wei look so broken made me want to hug him so bad... He told Xiao Tong that He Would Never Let Go Of Her Hand but she pushed him away...

At the end, they were both at the cinema where they were seated apart. Xiao Tong was torn on whether to reach out to him. The final straw was when she returned the charmbracelet to him (NOOOOOOO) Is it me or does Ivelyn cry like a lil girl LoL!?!?

Danson's wrist watch is a Alba, wah he's really posh huh.

• Like 1

Hello All,

Happy Independence Day and weekend for all of us in USA celebrating it.

Just saw episode 16  and waiting for the sub. 

From what I can see I think they need this break. It seems as if Xian Tong thinks that Jai- We is compromising himself too much to be with her  an from your last experience with Kevin she does not believe it is right. We all know she loves Jai-We but she has these issues she needs to work through. It kind of sad that she left her job but  the same thing it may be the break she truly needs.

I want Jai- We to really use this time and have a conversation with his mom and dad to start healing his scars completely.  Even if Jai- We needs to fly to the US and get the truth. He can ask Yi-Zu to help him because her parents knows where she lives.

We all know that Xian Tong''s  and Jai- We's friends are not going to sit still. They will find a way to get them back to together again.

Looking forward to the eng subs and next week's episode.

• Like 3

@ni8tinggayle_4f78 -   You are so  correct we were all hoping that they would not break up but we all saw it coming.

I agree with you on Xian Tong quitting her job whenever she is dealing with a crisis.  Is she  not a psychologist and should know better.

I guess that her personality. Must jobs would not tolerate it. I guess she is going to the hospital where she can help people and not worry about her love life.

We all hurt for Jai - We today, we all saw his pain and anguish when she let go of his hands. Wasn't it ironic that they were both in the same movie theatre at the same time. 

What stood out for  me was the fact that the two most important ladies in his life gave back the presents he gave them.

His mom, the brooch and Xian Tong the bracelet. In a  span of a couple days, he went from the top of the mountain to the bottom less pit.

Only love can make you feel this great one minute and the next feel as if your entire world just fell apart before your eyes.

• Like 2

@dimples21

Now I feel so cheated by their passionate kiss in ep.15, it was like such a cop out! I mean who does that LoL. Kiss and then next <BOOM> we're on a break. Sheesh. That's OK Jia Wei, come here I'd make ya happy hehehB):P

I never understood the returning of gifts because once given they're considered yours no LoL. 

• Like 3

@ni8tingayle_4f78 -I know once you  get a gift it is now yours. I know the kiss then sorry was really sad. I need the subs to fully understand Xian Tong reason for the break up. 

Sometimes  I wonder if  she's really  a psychologist or not. She can understand others but not her only feelings etc. There is a saying that a tradesman is the worst when it comes to their own home just like a docto

Edited by dimples21
reposting
  • Like 2

Im not sure why.. but i got kinda mad after watching ep.16. I love danson and both evelyn n him looks cute together but i cant really get the real reason why she initiate the break up. Maybe my mandarin is not that good so i missed out d imp parts. I just cant bear to look at danson's hurting look and i jus think tht he has gone thru too much. His mom abandoned him, the ex left without a word..... n now evelyn... he loves her so much. Haha... i was so sad and started rambling to my hubby wen he just giv me d :sweatingbullets: look. Especially d preview for ep17, saw him crying so hard my heart almost stopped. Argh..... cant wait til next

ep....

• Like 3

In all the episodes I know, Jiawei always tell Xiaotong that he likes her.. simply likes her..

But only in epi 16, Jiawei finally said, " I really really LOVE you!!" and and they broke up after that!!

oh no!!

Based on DT's fb, he's in AliShan for several days already, and with the scenery he shares, I am looking forward to next week episodes..

counting down to 3 more weeks..

happy holiday everyone!!

• Like 1

OMG the Elephant in the room. Trust, honesty, scars and and unresolved  issues. I am little disappointed with both Xian Tong and Jai- We.

How ironic is it that  Jai-We's mom opened up pandora's box left  and now all the pieces have gotten out and just like humpty dumpty they are trying to put back together again.It's like a slow leak, if you don't fix it , it will eventually become a flood.

Both of them have taken each other for granted. Xian Tong  believing that  Jai-Wei cannot handle the truth of his birth and Jai-We not taking Xian Tong hard work serious enough. Please are you guys not grown up. Please start thinking and acting like adults.

Isn't the point of been in  relationship is to be  honest and understanding with each other. Both of them are always afraid of hurting each other  instead of laying all their cards on the table.

Both made valid points about each other. Jai-We realizing that Xian Tong is hiding something from him  and Xian Tong realizing that  Jai- We scars are still fresh and open. His scars need to be healed but it cannot happen unless someone tells him the god awful truth. It will set everyone free. I am a little surprise that Xian Tong has not called  Papa Ji and have a conversation with him. Since she wouldn't have one with  Jai- We  she should go to the source of his scars.

Maybe been apart is not a bad thing. They both need time to reflect and re-evaluate themselves. Xian  Tong it is okay to love and express your disappointment , anger, fears , joy and happiness. It okay to appreciate help from others. Just like how you like to give you should also received from others.

Jai-We, it  is okay to be vulnerable to the ones  you love. They will see that you are genuine person and give you back the love you truly deserve.

I knew it, Jai- We's friends would not let him down, they will do everything to help him and they are very afraid what he will become  if both him and Xian Tong don't reconcile.

Hoping  they both use the time apart to concentrate on themselves and really work on their issues. We can only take one episode with them apart. We need a happy Jai- We and his lady love, Dr. Love Xiang Tong. 

• Like 4

Guest apricot

Hi I just started watching this drama and I fell in love with the songs. They are nice...anyone knows of any place to download them?? Chinese songs are so hard to find..T____T Anyone has any websites, please share! Thanxs!!!!!:)

After watchin' again with subs, I find Xiao Tong's reasons for the breakup came off more as excuses. And Jia Wei was very astute, he knows Xiao Tong is withholding something back. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL HIM DAMNIT <sorry for the caps> I mean Jia Wei's an adult & he already told her to trust in him, that they can work this out together. UGH. Typical of Xiao Tong to run away whenever things don't work out the way she wants.

Why was she at the hospital, did she work as a counselor of some kind? Maybe that's how she met Kai Wen I guess...  

• Like 2

@ni8tingayle_4f78 - that's why both of them disappointed me. Xian Tong use to work at the hospital before. Remember when her former co-worker ask her to help her with a patient (Yi-zu). She told her that they were short staff and she should come back and work for them.Is't it problematic for a psychologist to run away from her issues. How can she help others if she cannot help herself.

• Like 2

@dimples21 I like ur thoughts...very true they have unresolved matter there...

Quite dissapointed when they break up that way but  I am sure jai wei won't let this adorable petite girl slip away from him...I think this is their big love challenge, when they can overcome this they will be together for a long time...their love is so strong..

by the way about d kisses...at d excalator it is a non passionate kiss...really love to look at...n I think DT get excited about it cos his ears are red...:D  but d kiss in d rain why do I feel like jai wei looks like eating her...its a mix of a passationate+love expression...wonder whos is kissing is it jai wei + zia tong or is it dason+ivelyn there??? :rolleyes: it seems so real to me...

Edited by ijod
  • Like 3

Guan Xao Tong was  right  when  she  told  Jia Wei that  one  should  not  change  themselves  too much  for  love.  To Love  someone is to accept whom  they're good or bad. Changing oneself too  much to accommodate each other's need  is  bound  to  create resentment and in long term unhappiness ensure thus, creating  tension.  One of the reasons most people divorces at  the end even  though, they  might  love one another. Considering there's 4 episodes left, there's bound to be more drama before a happy ending. Loving this drama, my ultimate Friday night date after work. 

• Like 5

Guest cilian

@denise31

i agree with you. JW always give too much for love. And I know that Xiao Tong feel guilty to see how much he did for her. I hadn't cried for along time watching a drama but this Danson made me cried so hard to see him trying so hard begging Xiao Tong not to break up with him. I can feel his broken heart. Cant wait to see more of two of them missing each other. Love ep 16.... 

Edited by cilian

@cilian - I agree with you they are definitely going to miss each other. Xiang Tong will probably over work herself  to forget her pain. Jai- we will probably go missing in actions for couple days and then he will start looking all over the place for her. We all know that Zi- Yan will try to get Xian Tong to go on a date with him to forget Jai-we but I don't think she can forget him that easily.

Edited by dimples21
reposting
  • Like 2

How I wish  it  was  Friday already. I'm  loving all  the comments and  analysis of  the drama from  this  thread.  It's  so  much  fun  to  watch  and  read  all  the different viewpoints.

Btw: I was  never  a Danson fan,  but  this  drama made  me  ship  him  with  Evelyn Lee. I wish  they  would  date  in  real  life  cause  they're  just  too cute  together.  The ex  gf is  too tall for  him, they  don't  match. 

• Like 3

Hi. Just be silent reader since last post. I just let ep 16 passing by because I really don't like crying/breakdown scene even it just drama. I don't like to see people cried even it's in drama or not real. It's to avoid myself from crying haha I don't know since I always watch drama from last year, everytime I watch crying scene, I cried. Those old times before I always watch drama, I never cried so easily. Sometimes I think I'm crazy hahaha

After reading all posts, oh no. How I hope Jia Wei-Xiao Tong not break up. But still, it happen. Well..I think I want to see how they miss each other too hehe. I hope they just separate in one episode. Please writer? *wink wink* (lols~)

• Like 2

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I'm so little here, but now my greatest obsession is Mask ...

But, of course I love this drama. Their breakup for me is understandable, because our heroine  must learn to grow up and  says openly what she not wants rather than what she doing, initially agreed but then dissatisfied because he had not read her thoughts. I think he also made mistakes because he forgot that love has to be shared not only gives ...

Does anyone know how many actually have episodes of drama. I read somewhere that it was shortened to 18 ...

Edited by anagard
  • Like 1