[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

Guest cilian

Whenever I heard of ending, I just got frustrating lol don't want to end. Yeah, 2 more ep to go..... Anyway. One of our main character but we hardly post his picture lol I think he is the cutest 

11705331_783366358447862_208046289263139

Whenever I heard of ending, I just got frustrating lol don't want to end. Yeah, 2 more ep to go..... Anyway. One of our main character but we hardly post his picture lol I think he is the cutest 

11705331_783366358447862_208046289263139

Knowing this show only 2 ep left..i feel so empty too..my friday n strday night without JJW and GXT wkwkwkwkkwkwk...

• Like 1

I don't  want  the drama to  end.  I'm  going  to  miss rushing home  after  work  on  Friday's  to  watch  the latest Murphy's Love episode.  A GXT & JW wedding  would be an awesome ending. At  this  point  of  the drama GXT need  to  be  the one missing and  going after  her  man. Hehe 

• Like 7

Guest cilian

11411713_662502567220750_899596503897266

image_zps6eqz0cof.jpg

I believe he has an offer in different drama. In ep 15 or 16, Xin Xin mention that he suddenly Went to army, it is a little hint in his next drama, he is going to be a soldier in the next drama. Anyway, I miss him too

Edited by cilian

Guest cilian

:tears: they are wrapping up filming and today is their last day filmming in the RN company.

11738021_880280722020570_371426198045681

Edited by cilian

:tears: they are wrapping up filming and today is their last day filmming in the RN company.

11738021_880280722020570_371426198045681

hiks hiks...kdrama Mask is just 4 ep left..my love eundong had a final ep tonight and MLOL just 2 ep left..ooooohhhh...looking for another entertaining drama,need some recommendation guys hehehehe

Edited by miss_bianca_stv
Missing spelling for Recomendation
  • Like 1

I really missed them:w00t::lol:

I don't  want  the drama to  end.  I'm  going  to  miss rushing home  after  work  on  Friday's  to  watch  the latest Murphy's Love episode.  A GXT & JW wedding  would be an awesome ending. At  this  point  of  the drama GXT need  to  be  the one missing and  going after  her  man. Hehe 

I really do missed them too xiaotong and ji jia wei best wishes

I wonder if any of you voted in the taiwan weibo survey?

http://m.tw.weibo.com/event/2015populardramas/mobile/result.shtml

i am so happy. I even tried to vote but due to some reason, I just can't register. It is very annoying. Are we supposed to be in taiwan in order to vote? This is the first time I ever want to participate in such survey. In the beginning, Ivelyn was way behind. But since she is also leading now, I am more peaceful in mind. Heheheh... Just hope they will win all the 4 categories. Danson is the first one who breaks the record "more than 30k votes"

i will also miss the wait in Friday night when this is over.....

• Like 1

I do too I wanted to vote in weibo unfortunately I don't understand there language although I try to translate in google wont work.Danson was rank no.1 in guys category and Ivelyn was 2nd rand im glad to hear that she's leading and Danson broke a record.thanks for update...

• Like 5

The vote is not finished until 12 days later. The vote is to determine the best of ..... In half year 2015. But up until now, 

Danson is first in the Man Leading Actor category.

Ivelyn is first in the Female Leading Actress category.

Ji Jia Wei and Guan Xiao Tong is the first in Best Couple onscreen category

Murphy's Law of Love is the first in the Best Drama category

All is from one drama.....

• Like 3

The vote is not finished until 12 days later. The vote is to determine the best of ..... In half year 2015. But up until now, 

Danson is first in the Man Leading Actor category.

Ivelyn is first in the Female Leading Actress category.

Ji Jia Wei and Guan Xiao Tong is the first in Best Couple onscreen category

Murphy's Law of Love is the first in the Best Drama category

All is from one drama.....

yeesss..i had a same case with @dragon98 i wanted to vote but iam speehless n dunno what to do bcoz of the language 

• Like 1

this 2 I do notice that too they wear similar I wonder if coincidence  or what?maybe there something going on that we don't know?hahahha what a hick!!!  but of course danson and ivelyn they're look good  together especially if they wear similar clothes.

• Like 3

Guest cilian

@dragon98 I know right! They are so cute. Like I said before, it is not a story line that attract me to watch but the couple 

10984497_1019302601415335_86985882226282

Edited by cilian