[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

sugarplum892

:) Can't wait for Friday's episode. 

Ji Jai Wei's ex is back and it is such a disappointment for all of us but maybe it won't be so cliche. I think JJw should not forgive him because once she came back she did. It contact him until she saw him at the wedding. She knows he has a girl and yet she is trying to meet him secretly. SMH SMH SMH  If she truly loved him she would have went to see him fist before having an interview, getting scrips and going to wedding first before seeing him. 

What do you guys think??

• Like 2

:) Can't wait for Friday's episode. 

Ji Jai Wei's ex is back and it is such a disappointment for all of us but maybe it won't be so cliche. I think JJw should not forgive him because once she came back she did. It contact him until she saw him at the wedding. She knows he has a girl and yet she is trying to meet him secretly. SMH SMH SMH  If she truly loved him she would have went to see him fist before having an interview, getting scrips and going to wedding first before seeing him. 

What do you guys think??

​The writing of this drama is quite strange.. or perhaps the way it was produced. For instance, JW's ex went to study abroad but the writing left us wondering why she left and what it is she found while studying abroad. Did she find her soul, or what? She left the man hanging.. and after a year, it was about time JW moved on. I am assuming her cell phone broke from the accident, though I'm glad it broke that way the man could not have contacted her. Technically they did break up prior and so the man is free!! Free at last!! 

The only thing I would applaud the writer for is the fact that his ex did not suffer from amnesia due to the car accident. Pheww! B)

• Like 2

@thunderman1 

As I recall, back at ep.01 Jia Wei was planning an event to propose but his ex at the time turned him down due to her ambition. She changed her mind at the last minute & rushed back to tell Jia Wei. However on way back her car collided with Xiao Tong's ex - what're the odds LoL.

Anyway fast forward a year later ex returns to resume everything to normal bleh. 

Of course Jia Wei has moved on. @UnniSarah    LoL IKR? Normally in T-Dramas the character has amnesia! Maybe they wanted to be different this time heh. 

@thunderman1 

I'm assuming that her SIM card was still intact even in that horrific car crash (drama logic LoL) anyway she's a model with connections right? So she has her minions to trace Jia Wei's whereabouts.     

• Like 2

@K4Ice             

Uh huh nothin' like a lil' love to help you get through the day, hope ya have a great day though.

Thanks for the vid.

Wait. Did I spot Xiao Tong wearing Jia Wei's shirt!? Does that mean they spent the night.....together!? *squealing* 

• Like 3

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Missing you guys :tears: !!! Hugs for  @UnniSarah I am sorry for greeting you only now, becouse I have so much problems to log in to a temporary forum...I still need time to get used to this new look of Soompi and  missing  our three buttons, especially lol, you already know how much I love to laugh ... 

As you all have already said, his ex-girlfriend finally appeared. How selfish person. First he went without any explanation, to build  education and career, then when achieved everything she wanted, she is back and rightfully expected the JW to accept her. As if he needed to put his life on the stand bay while miss do  everything what  fits her....

@K4Ice Thank you for preview,  and you know,  beauty is always in small things, what we really feel happy in our souls  no one  can  take that away :)

I know that I am the worst of all children, but she in his shirt :w00t: :w00t: 

• Like 3

Hi all.. i'am newbi here. thankyou for all your post and update. i found this drama last week and marathon 8 eps in 4 days. 

I'm hooked and love the chemistry between Jia Wei and Xiao Tong. Greetings from Indonesia :)

• Like 3

@thunderman1 

As I recall, back at ep.01 Jia Wei was planning an event to propose but his ex at the time turned him down due to her ambition. She changed her mind at the last minute & rushed back to tell Jia Wei. However on way back her car collided with Xiao Tong's ex - what're the odds LoL.

Anyway fast forward a year later ex returns to resume everything to normal bleh. 

Of course Jia Wei has moved on. @UnniSarah    LoL IKR? Normally in T-Dramas the character has amnesia! Maybe they wanted to be different this time heh. 

@thunderman1 

I'm assuming that her SIM card was still intact even in that horrific car crash (drama logic LoL) anyway she's a model with connections right? So she has her minions to trace Jia Wei's whereabouts.     

@​ni8tingayle_4f78  Chingu well said, what happened to her minions? No word came about her accident. When she comes back to Taiwan she goes to a college friends wedding and ignored him when she should have seen him first. When she meets him she acts like nothing is wrong and now she is trying to disrupt JJW's life. SMH SMH SMH

@leery welcome to the thread.   @anagard Hi Chingu good to see you here. JJw's sure has guts to expect him to drop everything and be with her like she did not hurt him so much. 

• Like 3

​The writing of this drama is quite strange.. or perhaps the way it was produced. For instance, JW's ex went to study abroad but the writing left us wondering why she left and what it is she found while studying abroad. Did she find her soul, or what? She left the man hanging.. and after a year, it was about time JW moved on. I am assuming her cell phone broke from the accident, though I'm glad it broke that way the man could not have contacted her. Technically they did break up prior and so the man is free!! Free at last!! 

The only thing I would applaud the writer for is the fact that his ex did not suffer from amnesia due to the car accident. Pheww! B)

​Only because ive watched many Taiwanese dramas the study abroad thing doesnt phase me. They will play it out one of two ways...1 she "said" she studied abroad but the car crash left her scarred and she went to have surgeries.. the beauty place Jia Wei's friends saw her go into..or 2 they will explain her wanting to hide the entire accident from him blah blah..if not then my drama watching experience is a lie :vicx: :tears:

• Like 3

Omg the cuteness coming up in ep 9!! :wub::w00t: Just the thing to make my otherwise crappy day better 

​Thank you for sharing! :) Omo! Why is she wearing his shirt? Ohhh  scandalous. haha

Edited by thunderman1
  • Like 2

So far, BTS eps 4 is my fav. Danson and Ivelyn interaction is so cute. I don't know why they love to make a "chu chu" like this 

bts5.jpg

And i have so much butterfly in my stomach when i see ivelyn touch danson's cheek like this :D

bts6.jpg

Yes, i'm officially Danson and Ivelyn shipper :D 

• Like 3

@k4Ice

I hate to burst your bubble but I've a feeling that Xiao Tong wore Jia Wei's shirt because her clothes were soiled from their ice-cream thing (as seen in ep.09 preview) but we'd have to watch this week's ep. I guess to reallyyy...know what happened ;)  

@UnniSarah @leery @rollingpig 

Count me in, I'm a Danson-Ivelyn shipper too! You guys should checkout their BTS interaction on Ep.08 ^_^

• Like 4

@k4Ice

I hate to burst your bubble but I've a feeling that Xiao Tong wore Jia Wei's shirt because her clothes were soiled from their ice-cream thing (as seen in ep.09 preview) but we'd have to watch this week's ep. I guess to reallyyy...know what happened ;)  

@UnniSarah @leery @rollingpig 

Count me in, I'm a Danson-Ivelyn shipper too! You guys should checkout their BTS interaction on Ep.08 ^_^

@ni8tingayle_4f78 i also think like that :lol: let's see what actually happen to them. and about the BTS, after i read your post i run into youtube but suddenly i got nothing. I only can see the video without knowing nothing. I'm dying for subs :( 

Could anyone please tell me where can i watch the BTS with subs? 

• Like 3