[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest raeara

Episode 3 damn seriously funny....episode 1...not bad...for me not boring...btw...falling in love for innocent same slot with ex girlfriend club right???and now producer airing...i think maybe netizens watchs producer than ex girlfriend club...btw i dont care about rating...because overseas fans like this drma so much...i read comment at dramafire....asianwatchtv...many fans really like this drama....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

:( why is the rating so low. i honestly enjoy the drama. does "the producers" has the same time slot with exgirlfriend?

producers airing 9.15pm and ex girlfriend clun airing 8.30....but the same day....this drama aired with cable tv...so not weird if rating looks so low...and i read comment about expectations netizens of producer for pilot episode...looks kinda boring...

producers airing 9.15pm and ex girlfriend clun airing 8.30....but the same day....this drama aired with cable tv...so not weird if rating looks so low...and i read comment about expectations netizens of producer for pilot episode...looks kinda boring...

:( well just a little sad that it was much lower compared to the previous episode. 

​i thought i would not like ep 3 as much as the previous episodes because i am super excited for the next guy to come in the scene. but i was surprised. really the chemistry between soo jin and myeung soo is undeniable. :)  the scene when soo jin said that they should be strangers, i was affected by it. and also the scenes where myeung soo keeps looking at soo jin makes me smile. oh well.. sssooo excited for the next episode. yey!

actually having that rating is high for cable drama. because people need to but cable channel like tvN to watch those drama unlike KBS, SBS and MBC that are free but if they got single digit rating until the end they are consider as fail drama unless they will get higher ratings. but for cable channel that rating is doing fine but it is better if they got 2 to up. Like Emergency Couple that drama has good/high rating until the end. they even got 4 to 5.9% they never had 0.%

Guest raeara

Yup emergency couple starting just 1% for rating....and episode 6 start up 4%....just hope...this drama the rating reach 4%...because this drama very super daebak...maybe factor actor and actress not grade A at korean and netizens not watch this drama or netizens super excited to watch producer....

Song Ji Hyo Prepares Food Truck for Cast and Crew of “Ex-Girlfriend Club”

Song Ji Hyo Prepares Food Truck for Cast and Crew of “Ex-Girlfriend Club”

On May 15, Song Ji Hyo uploaded a photo on her Weibo of herself with a food truck she’d prepared for the cast and crew of tvN‘s drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club.”

“I hope my fellow colleagues and staff gain strength from eating samgyetang (a type of chicken soup)! Cheers for ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club,’ yay!” Song Ji Hyo wrote along with the photo. It shows Byun Yo HanLee Yoon JiJang Ji EunDo Sang WooKim Sa Won, and more with Song Ji Hyo, smiling brightly for the camera.

The food truck’s witty banner especially caught the eyes of many, which is a spin-off from one of Song Ji Hyo’s lines in the drama.

Song Ji Hyo’s food truck not only included samgyetang but also seasoned meat, pasta, and even midnight snacks, providing a surplus of meals for everyone on that day of filming. Thanks to her kind heart, the cast and crew were indulged in a very pleasant atmosphere for quite some time.

song ji hyo

Cr http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/15/song-ji-hyo-prepares-food-truck-for-cast-and-crew-of-ex-girlfriend-club/

@meh2222 & @raeara Please read and follow the soompi rules. In the meanwhile, please delete the links for dramas, as they are considered illegal and could affect the whole thread. PS: You can always post links to legal websites - that have licences for the drama - dramafever and Viki are two examples of that. As @fieza1871 mentioned, you can always PM the "uncertain" ones.

PS: Don't forget to read the soompi rules! ;) 

Guest KDIK

Can I just say THANK GOD ! at least one of the girls (Ra-Ra) isn't making Soojin's life so difficult. Hwa-young & Ji-ah were getting on my nerves at their potshots at Soojin, like seriously !.

Myungsoo really did view Soojin as just a friend, it was telling when he said that she's changed and isn't like a kid anymore. His never set out to intentionally hurt her in anyway and I don't think he realizes himself just how far his willing to go to help her out, either my friends aren't that great in real life lol or he really is going above and beyond the call of duty. Not only does he end up giving the rights to his manhwa to her company, he went and faced Hwa-young despite being really scared of her (and still is) to protect Soojin.

Can I just say THANK GOD ! at least on of the girls (Ra-Ra) isn't making Soojin's life so difficult. Hwa-young & Ji-ah were getting on my nerves at their potshots at Soojin, like seriously !.

Myungsoo really did view Soojin as just a friend, it was telling when he said that she's changed and isn't like a kid anymore. His never set out to intentionally hurt her in anyway and I don't think he realizes himself just how far his willing to go to help her out, either my friends aren't that great in real life lol or he really is going above and beyond the call of duty. Not only does he end up giving the rights to his manhwa to her company, he went and faced Hwa-young despite being really scared of her (and still is) to protect Soojin.

​I agree with you. Myungsoo feel comfortable with Soojin. But there is a glimpse that he might change his mind soon. The way he said that she no longer look like a kid mean that he see her differently now. I like the writer way of telling us the change of relationship between the 2 lead.

****Sadly I still wish someone would pm us the link to watch it live...huhuhu 

Archived