[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Yeah , I love Lee Yoon Ji too , she's really talented. Can't wait to see her acting again xD

So now , we have to think about the name of our club , hahahahahah.

I also in Blood forum , their club named Bloodmates , how about us ? :-/

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also waiting for the  second male lead! Glad to see Lee Yoon Ji in this too, though I think she should get more lead roles. Who would you guys want to see as the second male lead? I feel like I always ship mongji with any and every male guest from RM, she looks good with everyone! haha

I don't know whom they will cast, but I can imagine a cool and charismatic guy, as the male lead (the character, not the actor) does not seem to be that way.

As of Lee Yoon Ji, I've been watching her since her Hello, My Teacher days and, for some reason, she never lands a main lead role - I know she was the lead in dramas like Dandelion Family and Wang's Family, but those were family dramas, so we cannot really talk about one main lead. I wonder what is it about her that the casting directors do not like - as she is represented by a good agency (maybe the agency is too busy and it doesn't have time for all its actors? I don't think so...). At least she is rarely the villain.

Singer Jo Jung Chi will play Song Ji Hyo's brother in law. The news says they are casting his wife.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015031810404639476&type=1&outlink=1

LYJ's agency posted this photo yesterday. Not sure when this was taken exactly but the cast already went to an MT.
CARzDfrU8AA5hDh.jpg

credit namooactors

I don't know whom they will cast, but I can imagine a cool and charismatic guy, as the male lead (the character, not the actor) doesn't not seem to be that way.

As of Lee Yoon Ji, I've been watching her since her Hello, My Teacher days and, for some reason, she never lands a main lead role - I know she was the lead in dramas like Dandelion Family and Wang's Family, but those were family dramas, so we cannot really talk about one main lead. I wonder what is it about her that the casting directors do not like - as she is represented by a good agency (maybe the agency is too busy and it doesn't have time for all its actors? I don't think so...). At least she is rarely the villain.

@mcleen are you sure this was "off topic"?

I've googled Jo Jung Chi and the first news are about him marring his We Got Married partner, singer Jung In (at least I know who his real wife is...). I guess we can say they saw him acting in We Got Married - at least in the first episodes... 

Lee Yoon Ji's "look" for Ex-Girlfriend's Club (source):

2015031814323485044_1.jpg?time=165608

...and from tvN's instagram...

11032991_916731325014952_972049620_n.jpg

@Hannahmiriam I'm very sorry ..actually I was trying to hit the awesome button but then since I was using my handphone , I didn't notice that I accidentally clicked offtopic button instead of awesome ... it's true .. in my hp , it really looks like I already clicked the awesome button .... I guess it's because of the different interface of this forum that appear on my hp/android.. and now I'm using my laptop ..so , I've removed the offtopic button and clicked awesome again. sorry again for my unintentional mistake.

As always , LYJ pretty , but i want her long hair xD Jeez , I wonder how Jihyo's look in this drama.

To be honest , I didn't really like her look in Emergency couple , maybe because her hair colour but I do like her look in Emergency couple when she was young. Jihyo look pretty when her hair was short and also when her hair was long , black and wavy. 
I'm praying that she will look really pretty in this drama but oh well she the goddest of natural beauty after all 
:)>-

@Hannahmiriam I'm very sorry ..actually I was trying to hit the awesome button but then since I was using my handphone , I didn't notice that I accidentally clicked offtopic button instead of awesome ... it's true .. in my hp , it really looks like I already clicked the awesome button .... I guess it's because of the different interface of this forum that appear on my hp/android.. and now I'm using my laptop ..so , I've removed the offtopic button and clicked awesome again. sorry again for my unintentional mistake.

I never thought you did it on purpose, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.   ;)

I also read at DCSJH that they had started filming today. I love that Lee Yoonji being active on Instagram so we all know what they've did. If it so, they already had read script's session, I need their pictures of that. I'm waiting for the updates :)

Lee Yoonji looks pretty here. I'm anticipated how they dolled up Jihyo. Is it only me, but I don't think there's is second lead male. Packed with 1 man surrounded with these 4 ladies already a big problem :))

Jeez Byun Yohan is lucky xD As you guys see , he is surrounded by 4 hot women B-) Aww , don't have second lead ? Okay , I will accept it xD but yeah , you know , every Kdrama needs the second lead to take care the main lead. Well , at least I get to avoid from second lead syndrome :))

so I'm with @IlaN...no second male lead yet? LOL...

@Hannahmiriam I think you are right on the type of character the second male lead will be..if one of the male leads is sweet and adorkable the other one is usually cool and charismatic. but it would be nice if they stayed away from those stereotypes!

Nice to see the pic updates from the cast, keep the updates coming guys!! :)

@yesyoong Give her role, I don't think Ji Hyo will be dolled up, but a rather a sleep-deprived woman wearing confortable clothes and shoes and no "official" make up. :D

I know it, but can we hope she being dolled up maybe fixing her hair. I don't really like her ER hairstyle, so I hope she'll has better style in this drama :)

Not that I don't want second lead male. I want a cool and charismatic second lead male like @luckykarma21 said so bad. I just think the possibility of it exist :) But I'll try to avoid SLS, it's hurt. After all, we already have a charming and handsome Byung Yohan as a lead male :D

@yesyoong I agree with you. Having a SLS its hurt xD but I don't know why , I still want the second male lead.

I think Byun Yohan character are cool , adorkable and clumsy ? Heheheh , I hope his hair were not like in miseang although its cute :))

Archived