[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

Guest seriouslytho

do you girls think that he will will accept her heart or there will be something that would restrain him, like he doesen't really know what he feels, for me he will be hesitant, what is your theory about this?

I think he won't reciprocate this time. And his reaction is understandable, she obviously caught him off guard and it seems that he hasn't thought twice about whatever it is that's been going on between them. Which is perfectly normal imo, all things considered. I mean, he does what he does because he's genuinely fond of her, but it's not like all the while he's thinking "Do I like you?"©

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you girls think that he will will accept her heart or there will be something that would restrain him, like he doesen't really know what he feels, for me he will be hesitant, what is your theory about this?

I think he won't reciprocate this time. And his reaction is understandable, she obviously caught him off guard and it seems that he hasn't thought twice about whatever it is that's been going on between them. Which is perfectly normal imo, all things considered. I mean, he does what he does because he's genuinely fond of her, but it's not like all the while he's thinking "Do I like you?"©

i still hope his inner male "monster" wins him over and responds. I've hit the replay button so much that i think i imagined his eyes closing by the time the camera covered the piano. I mean Can/should a man really push a vulnerably confessing girl away? Yes, if he's taken but it's a little different if he "cares" in a special way. Hehe. Though this reminds me of the closet-hiccup scene... he did push her then, but... i'm just gonna rely on my hopes. He'll kiss back. Haha. I'm so useless.

Or he closes his eyes and then a phone call happens or someone walks in... before he can properly kiss back. Hah. Jinx!

Guest dramacf

i still hope his inner male "monster" wins him over and responds. I've hit the replay button so much that i think i imagined his eyes closing by the time the camera covered the piano. I mean Can/should a man really push a vulnerably confessing girl away? Yes, if he's taken but it's a little different if he "cares" in a special way. Hehe. Though this reminds me of the closet-hiccup scene... he did push her then, but... i'm just gonna rely on my hopes. He'll kiss back. Haha. I'm so useless.

Or he closes his eyes and then a phone call happens or someone walks in... before he can properly kiss back. Hah. Jinx!

OR he sees that black notebook that was left on the table and pushes her back and walks away from her to get it... Haha!.

@kdramafan43v3r Gaaah! Why do they have to kiss near the dining table??? nooooooo.... he can't leave jian dry like that. That would make the living arrangements sooooo awkward! Hahaha! But seriously, this drama hasn't given me any unecessary romantic meanderings yet so i'm reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy hoping they'll continue with the pattern and just let him kiss back. A little. Even just a little! Can you imagine they just shot that scene like three or four days agoooo? Weeeeeee

Guest aoikarin

I love Min's Expression here... 

tumblr_nrw80rkPPR1to1fhoo1_540.png

tumblr_nrw80rkPPR1to1fhoo2_1280.pngtumblr_nrw80rkPPR1to1fhoo3_540.pngtumblr_nrw80rkPPR1to1fhoo4_1280.pngtumblr_nrw80rkPPR1to1fhoo5_1280.png

tumblr_nrw80rkPPR1to1fhoo6_1280.png

Three Lee Psychoteers in the car on their first assigned Mission : “Saving Detective Cha”

LJY : Two Three hills… That’s the place you suspected. (talking to Hyeon)

LJY : You Win.

Hyeon : I wasn’t playing a game. (seriously cool)

Min : (learning expression of Hyeon and LJY)

LJY : Of Course

MIN : *That’s my brother.. He’s smart and cool.. he’s the best!* Smile proudly

cr

So as an aside question; when do you specifically think that mostly annoyance turned into somewhat more affection then annoyance? 

The moment she said that she doesn't consider him a monster. This guy has had people doubting him his whole life and along comes a girl who says he isn't one and then awkwardly asks him out! That's the start for them.

And I think, he won't kiss her back but it will affect something deep inside that he might finally start putting two and two together as to what she means to him. He will definitely be affected by that. I mean Ji-An so far has always pushed him away when he kept teasing her in the initial episodes. And not only did she boldly admit that not seeing Hyun before dying was an awful feeling, she kissed him. That's huge! And, I mean he really doesn't have any reason to keep her around, if anything that puts Ji-An in direct danger as he is being observed by a psychopath. He probably will kiss her back but later in the episode or some other episode. I mean people are doubting Seo In Guk's kissing skills and comparing his expression to that of Park Shin Hye, we can't have that. 

So as an aside question; when do you specifically think that mostly annoyance turned into somewhat more affection then annoyance? 

The moment she said that she doesn't consider him a monster. This guy has had people doubting him his whole life and along comes a girl who says he isn't one and then awkwardly asks him out! That's the start for them.

And I think, he won't kiss her back but it will affect something deep inside that he might finally start putting two and two together as to what she means to him. He will definitely be affected by that. I mean Ji-An so far has always pushed him away when he kept teasing her in the initial episodes. And not only did she boldly admit that not seeing Hyun before dying was an awful feeling, she kissed him. That's huge! And, I mean he really doesn't have any reason to keep her around, if anything that puts Ji-An in direct danger as he is being observed by a psychopath. He probably will kiss her back but later in the episode or some other episode. I mean people are doubting Seo In Guk's kissing skills and comparing his expression to that of Park Shin Hye, we can't have that. 

It´s somehow unfair that people are doubting his kissing skills I mean he was not expecting that and his reaction fits perfectly with his character....SIG can kiss I mean he does not have those gorgeous lips for nothing...I will patiently wait for the kiss that will swept us all from our feet :D

Moreover, when she confessed she was afraid of not seeing him any more, he made a step in her direction with a little smile on his face. Like he was saying, here is my face... I won't get away. To me, the kiss will make him realise what she means to him. He was already acting like her boyfriend (he didn't enjoy that she was surrounded by people at the hospital; he didn't look happy!). Cooking for her, taking her from the hospital and even he told her, she needed to stay at his house until the bad guy is caught!

Well if not in that moment, that kiss -initiated by him- is definitely bound to happen. I shall wait with keen detective eyes.

@bebebisous33 the minute he showed up to pick her up, i was repeatedly wondering why he was doing it! I was confused! Just a few minutes before it, jian was rambling about him not visiting. Did she call her aunt fully intending not to return to hyon's house or was she planning to be dropped at hyon's house? Did he pick her up because he felt it was the duty of a housemate? Why was he asking if she's waiting for someone else? Did he pick her up to make sure she returns to "their" house? I was really wondering all that... on top of all the other questions this drama has. Kkk.

It was illogical for him to pick her up if he won't benefit from it, but he even offers to cook her a meal and treat her as a patient for a day. He's acting above his norms alright.

Another scenario that I'd love is if Ji-An breaks apart from that kiss, looks at Hyun's eyes with a smile, says she likes him a lot confidently, thanks him and then she walks away and pretends nothing ever happened. I'd like to see Hyun react to that.

Another scenario that I'd love is if Ji-An breaks apart from that kiss, looks at Hyun's eyes with a smile, says she likes him a lot confidently, thanks him and then she walks away and pretends nothing ever happened. I'd like to see Hyun react to that.

oh yeah. Amen to that. I like that. Hah. Well played. Hah!

Don't post one liners, this is against the rules and you will get a warning next time...

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.    

Well if not in that moment, that kiss -initiated by him- is definitely bound to happen. I shall wait with keen detective eyes.

@bebebisous33 the minute he showed up to pick her up, i was repeatedly wondering why he was doing it! I was confused! Just a few minutes before it, jian was rambling about him not visiting. Did she call her aunt fully intending not to return to hyon's house or was she planning to be dropped at hyon's house? Did he pick her up because he felt it was the duty of a housemate? Why was he asking if she's waiting for someone else? Did he pick her up to make sure she returns to "their" house? I was really wondering all that... on top of all the other questions this drama has. Kkk.

It was illogical for him to pick her up if he won't benefit from it, but he even offers to cook her a meal and treat her as a patient for a day. He's acting above his norms alright.

I had imagined that Hyun hadn't told anything about picking her up, since in his mind, it was his duty to pick her up. The reason is: she had to stay at his house (remember the "invitation": stay in my house until I catch the guy!; her life is in danger) and  as the owner of the house, he has to go to the hospital to bring her home. So when he arrived, he asked her if she was waiting for someone as he was surprised to find her outside the hospital. He was expecting her to be inside. Ji An, on the other hand, was surprised by his action. Since he had mentioned nothing, she thought, she had to ask her aunt. The way Hyun acted is normal because he doesn't know about social rules, he is more logical. I hope, I could help you with my explanation.

Anyway, this scene shows us that Hyun has started acting like a boyfriend in the eye of the society. Nevertheless since he is really good at mothering someone, he is behaving like in the past when he was taking care of Min. That's the way he shows his affection, but this time, the affection will be different as Ji An has kissed him. This will make him realise that his feelings for her are different from the one he had with Min. We already saw signs of it: he touched her a lot (the hand, the face). We didn't see Hyun touching his brother like that. 

I love Min's Expression here... 

Hidden Content

Three Lee Psychoteers in the car on their first assigned Mission : “Saving Detective Cha”

LJY : Two Three hills… That’s the place you suspected. (talking to Hyeon)

LJY : You Win.

Hyeon : I wasn’t playing a game. (seriously cool)

Min : (learning expression of Hyeon and LJY)

LJY : Of Course

MIN : *That’s my brother.. He’s smart and cool.. he’s the best!* Smile proudly

cr

Ha ha ha hahaaaaa this made LOL and Min's reactions...talk about hero worship for Hyun! :lol: Oh you lil bro, you miss your Hyung so much it hurts you!  which in turn hurts :(

Guest wizengamot

ON THE PARK SHIN HYE KISS SCENE COMPARISON 

> NO. I WILL NOT HAVE IT. People comparing SIG to PSY probably hasn't seen him in his other dramas. He's one of the good kissers in k-drama industry though he have not kissed me YET hahahaha!!! delulu me . I mean, hello there was like so many super awesome kissing scenes in Reply 1997 alone and he really pulled the romance in King of High School. It was just my opinion and I don;t mean to offend anyone but I do think that he's the one who carried the dongsaeng-noona relationship in King of High school (I'm not very fond of the noona there). PLUS . HE WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK SHOCKED OR CAUGHT OFF GUARD and in that sense you can't expect him to kiss her back immediately, and we all know that it is not in Lee Hyun's role character so we can't basically expect SIG to do that if he's role is not to do that. But we shall see on episode 11

SPEAKING OF EPISODE 11 

> that cliffhanger kiss... i think he will close his eyes and savor it for a brief moment and then he will break away. I mean, from the previous episodes he kept initiating skinship (holding her/touching her) and on the interrogation with Ji An and the assaulter, he looked so tense when the assaulter had touched Ji An, so I don't think he will abruptly pull away but i don't think they will become a couple immediately... OR MAYBE THEY WILL haha. I mean people, we're on episode 11 already, five more episode and it's done and i think writer-nim and PD-nim had decided that this is the right time to have them together. what do you think?

ABOUT THE 3 PSYCHOPATHS SOLVING THE CRIME

> i mean they make a great team, that three. and LJY wasn't hateful at that confrontation with the live-in partner killer girl. I was like LJY IS A BOSS! haha

Guest seriouslytho

OR he sees that black notebook that was left on the table and pushes her back and walks away from her to get it... Haha!.

Haaa! omg that would be priceless. And not awkward at all :')

Don't post one liners, this is against the rules and you will get a warning next time...

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echoe the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.    

@bebebisous33 Hyun so far has had only two sorts of relations with other people around him,

1. The kind of lets hang out but we're strictly business one that he has with most around him including the police officials and his gallery owner friend

2. The second one involving his brother, father and now Ji-An where he is actively looking out for the other one or caring for them.

He isn't used to receiving love, tenderness or care from the other end. Min was too small and idolized him and his father straight forward labeled him a monster. The police woman lied to him all along. See, the way he reacted with his hands when Ji-An shook his hands. He doesn't know that human relations are a two way street. He is entitled to some affection and love in return for the amount he showers on others. I think he doesn't even realize to the extent he cares for Ji-An or the fact that he adores her. It came naturally and subconsciously to him and he is receiving something back for that. That has to be new to him.

Guest wizengamot

this gives me idea for another possible scenario. Ji An breaks apart from the kiss and then Hyun will look at her with his poker face intense eyes and will swoop her for a real kiss OMONA!

This is such a good butt drama!!!!!! I love it so much, because there is so much symbolism and reading in between the lines when the actors/actresses speak. Not only that all the actors/actresses are amazing, there are no plot holes in this drama, gosh I am just obsessed with it (hehe reference to my username even though it is spelled wrong:lol:)!!!!! Okay so lets get to the characters and the episode so far...

Min - This dude has a serious big brother complex. Not only that he is psycho. That dinner with the three of them scared the hell out of me. Min thinks that his brother abandoned him, but LH didn't. Min is upset that his brother never searched for him, but when he saw LH search franticly for JA that pissed him off even more. I have a feeling that Min is going to do something to JA or he is going to do something to LH so he can keep him to himself. He gave JA purple flowers and that is something that I think may be brought back up. 

LJY/ Doc - This guy also scared the hell out of me. Like I said that dinner was crazy creepy and a lot of symbolism and reading in between the lines there. Not only that it kind of was hilarious to me when they went on a search party together, and all three of them were analyzing that brother. I have no idea what LJY intentions really are, which scares the crap out of me. Like just what the hell do you want dude!!!! Also I almost peed myself when he gave that girl the stare glare down when they found the hide out of the murder couple. SEEE!! ->I_Remember_You_10_14.jpg

Lee Hyeon - I just feel so sorry for this dude. That women that raised him basically lied to him his whole life, his brother Min is literally right in front of him including LJY, and he has memory loss of what happened to his mom and what happened that night of his fathers death. At least he has JA by his side. We can tell that he likes her because he was trying not to freak out but we could see he was scared shitless trying to find her. Also he was hella mad when he found her bruised up. I wonder who left that notebook on the kitchen table, probably LJY/Doc but it could have been Min since he knows how to get in the house. I also wonder how he will react to the kiss, he will either kiss her back or contemplate why she kissed him throughout episode 11 then finally realize he likes her and he will kiss her later on in the episode. 

JA - I feel that she is getting stronger having LH by her side. She thought about him before she thought she was going to die. I mean the girl said "a scarier thought was thinking I wasn't going to see you (LH) again" - like WHATTT!! I screamed so loud when she said that and when she kissed him my sister ran into the room thinking something happened to me!! :lol: I also want to know exactly what happened to her father. Also one hilarious scene was when she woke up and all the guys were around her and Min was looking like I hate you you bi*ch, taking my brother away from me and LJY looked like hoe I could care less about you. When she saw that LH came to pick her up after she got discharged she completely fell for him even more!!! 

The episode was really good and I feel that it is just going to get better and also creepier! OTP is finally starting to get romantic! I looked at dramawiki and this drama is only 16 episodes long!! I'm equally scared and pumped for the next episode!!! Fighting!!! 

I_Remember_You_10_19.jpg:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Side note: Some people don't think the doc is LJY, but I'm pretty sure he is. What do you guys think??? I would love to know. 

@bebebisous33 Hyun so far has had only two sorts of relations with other people around him,

1. The kind of lets hang out but we're strictly business one that he has with most around him including the police officials and his gallery owner friend

2. The second one involving his brother, father and now Ji-An where he is actively looking out for the other one or caring for them.

He isn't used to receiving love, tenderness or care from the other end. Min was too small and idolized him and his father straight forward labeled him a monster. The police woman lied to him all along. See, the way he reacted with his hands when Ji-An shook her hands. He doesn't know that human relations are a two way street. He is entitled to some affection and love in return for the amount he showers on others. I think he doesn't even realize to the extent he cares for Ji-An or the fact that he adores her. It came naturally and subconsciously to him and he is receiving something back for that. That has to be new to him.

Yes, I agree with you. I said the same thing. He hasn't realised his feelings for her... new territory for him! But in the eyes of the society, he is acting like a boyfriend, but he doesn't know it.

i can imagine that, totally jian ahahahaha

Archived