[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Just want to drop by and say... Congratulations to all honeybees! Welcome to your new beehive! You've made it in just a short period of time! You must be really proud of yourselvesstart anew... forget the bad past and cherish all those precious moments. I'll pray that this ship will sail smoothly 50 years and beyond with full of love and lots of fun.I'm really enjoying reading all your awesome comments, gif, pictures, crazy antics! I consider this thread as my stress reliever!I will be forever lurker here but you can count on me every time there is a competition that requires my vote! :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLazyCow

WOAHHHH Page 2! Congrats to all SoLim / LTE Shippers! Lets keep this ship sailing! :) And in the words of the great buzz lightyear!
200_s.gif

Guest HansKay88

daebak! We truly live up to our name-the LTE Shippers. Solim is considered still new in wgm but The thread has already come to a close.

Hooray for the new hive for us to spaz!!!

A new hive, a fresh start. Lets move on to a greater present. Pyong!

This thread and solim is like walking hand in hand. We reach 1000 pages when solim recieved their first award. We open our new home when solim open a new page in their relationship. I sound delulu right, LOL I know I am delulu right now but today I don't care about it. WHATEVER !!!

@ameterf_81ac‌

Thank you!! You did a wonderful job creating the first page for this memorabilia of SoLim's WGM journey..

It really captures all the sweet and wonderful moments of their 25 episodes..

Cheers to all SoLim honeybees!! Anyeong..

:bz :bz :bz

Guest myasally

New home, hope we will fill this thread with happiness, cheeziness, solimness.

Solim Honeybees fighting! Let reach 2000 pages for this thread too

So...I stopped by to ask what the deal was with the plate (my reaction to the plate: 2overreaction_1.gif) and find wuri lovely honeybees have a new home? Congrats and I hope to see many more happy things that make me laugh out loud at 2am! 
You are an awesome group of people grouphugg.gif and I enjoy coming here to read even if I don't comment much. Thanks for allowing me that. 

Guest mrs1park

I wonder how many Solim episodes again to reach 2000. Maybe 25 ep again or less since we are LTE honeybees! JR and SE pls give us another 25 blissfull episode or more so we can break another record with most number of thread in span of a year. We can do it honeybees :bz HWAITING!

Guest kdramaaddict77_c7d4

Anneyonggggg..!!!!!! =;

Hello new home...

Could @aivzthegreat‌ kindly re-post all your GIFs from last episode to here... I love them a lot..!!

Thank you @ameterf_81ac‌ for created this thread with all the details of solim...

Keep spazzing honeybees :x :bz

Archived