[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest shinhwachangjo

First netizen comments of the new thread?
Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun's Viking Ride, Menboong at the Safety Bar Not Coming Down
 [X]

[+66, -0] Seeing the two of their smiling faces makes me really happy - I'm thankful.[+62, -0] Their laughter is really pretty~[+57, -2] They're a couple that makes you happier when you watch them♡♡[+54, -1] I rode the Viking at Everland once and I almost died.. Just watching, it looks scary. Even then, you guys look pretty[+52, -0] They're a couple that makes you smile just by watching them. They look so good together

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest so-jae

Knock!!knock!! Annyeong Honeybees!! Welcome to our 2nd home!! Let's create memories in this thread and happy spaziinggg!!

Thank you @ameterf_81ac‌ !!

>:D< :bz >:D< :bz

Guest Joannadeline

Heyyy guys:) girls day fan subs already subbed jjongah's latest episode. I wonder, where is ours? :D

I can't write 10 things i hate about thos thread because its a new thread....

10 THINGS I WILL ANTICIPATE FOR THIS NEW THREAD:

1. NEW CHINGUS- to all still lurkers please join us.

2. FAMILIAR NAMES-all honeybees in the former thread will be here and still be here inspite and despite what will happen in the future.

3. LEVEL UP OF BYUNTAENESS- please elders can you lower your restriction =))

4. NEW FM VIDEOS, GIF, MEMES AND FANFIC it shows how honeybees are creative...

5. INTELLIGENCE REBUTTAL-no question ask its like the way honeybees answered its like watching a beauty pageant.

6. NEW FAN ACCOUNT ENCOUNTER WITH SOLIM: a true fan account but not delusional... :D

7. ATTACK OF LOST PETS AND TROLLS to spice up this thread.

8. VISITORS FROM OTHER NEIBORHOOD THREAD wether its good or bad reason visits well we want to show them how wonderful our thread.

9.LATEST UPDATES ON OUR SOLIM COUPLE-latest pics, links, episode preview.... we want more

Lastly

10. TO MAKE THIS THREAD TO REACH 2000 PAGE AGAIN :D

I would like to make a special mention,

to the PLATE, thank you for showing yourself in the preview.... we will not make it in just a day if you did not show up =))

And thank you to all who answered my question of the day i can't reply back because the other thread is close now from the bottpm of my heart KUMAPTA. :x

Guest chick3n4m3

Wow !!! Last I cheCk we were saying farewEll to threAd 1 and now we on threaD 2 page 3 moVing fasT as usual hehehe

yay congratulaTion peOples!!

iM goNna DO my Solim daNc3 *AOA cat danC3* shaKe my liTtyle bOootty woHooOo

Recaps for Ep 25...

The couple arrives at Jeju Island. JR tells SE that he has chosen Jejudo because it's a place where spring first arrives in Korea. 

SE : Is that the reason for bringing me here?

JR : Yeah, for a vacation and I've already planned our itinerary too.

SE : Oppa yah?

JR : Yeah, all you need is just to trust in me and follow me.

SE : Now, I don't really feel at ease and it's beginning to worry me.

SE : Is this the carpark? Will that be a cool sports car that awaits us?

JR : It's definitely a dream car. Yah, that's the one!

SE exclaims : Oh, that's Oppa's motorbike!!!

Flashback of the past scene where JR has asked SE if she would like think about traveling to Jejudo and riding on the backseat of his motorbike. He then adds on while others pump their vehicles with fuel but he pumps up with all his sensitivity and affection.

JR shares during the blackroom interview that even though he has not even started the engine yet but whenever he sees his motorbike, it feels as if he is already riding on the bike and he can feel his heart beating really fast and furiously. He remarks that his heart is already going vroom vroom.
Back to the scene at the carpark...
SE tells JR : I've never ridden on a motorbike before.
JR : Jagi, really? (he then places his hand over hers as if to give her the assurance she needs).
JR : Jagi, all you need to do it just to take the backseat behind me...you only need to sit behind me.
SE notices that JR has brought along a big backpack with him.
SE : You've brought along a lot of stuff with you.
JR : Me? No matter where I go, I would always ensure that I prepare all the things which I need. It's become a habit already.
He then takes out a pair of gloves.
JR : Jagi, your hands are feeling cold so put on the gloves. (He then proceeds by putting on the gloves for his wife). Jagi, you only need to place your hands around my waist.
JR then places a bandana over SE's face in order to shield and protect her from the cold and chilly winds. JR also has a bandana put on his face too.
Caption reads : The couple resembles a gang of robbers.
JR then starts the engine of his bike. Just merely listening to the sound it makes is already enough to instill fear in SE.
SE : I'm really scared.
JR reassures her and says : It will be really fun!
JR helps SE to get on the motorbike first.
JR tells SE : Hold on tightly to me okay!
JR : Hold on tightly to my waist too.
SE shouts : Let's go!
When they start riding along, SE exclaims : Daebak!
JR tells SE : We are riding along the ocean road so we'll be able to see the big ocean!
SE tells JR : It feels like vibrations derived from a massage! (Referring to her first experience on riding the motorbike).
JR : Are you saying it's like a massage chair?
SE : Yeah, like a massage chair.
JR : Now, we are really riding on the ocean road.
SE exclaims aloud : Yeah, it feels really great!
JR tells SE : Jagi, you have once told me before that you feel you're under lots of stress so you really feel like letting it all out by shouting aloud. Feel free tp shout aloud now!
SE starts shouting : Yahhhhhhh!!!
JR does the same too. 
SE yells aloud : I've arrived at Jejudo!!
JR : It's really fun!
Se : Yeah, it's really fun. Really helps me to relieve my stress too. It's really daebak!! (Ha...ha..it's so fun to see that a initially terrified SE is really enjoying and thrilled while riding on her hubby's motorbike).
SE : Oppa! Move/ride faster!
SE then lets out another yell : Yahhhhh!!!
Shen even lifts up both her arms while enjoying the ride.
During the blackroom interview, SE shares...
SE : It's a really nice and comfortable feeling. The cool breeze feels really great too! I feel my heart becoming really light and carefree and the stress has suddenly subsided. (Riding on) Oppa's back is really something that is really memorable and unforgettable.
JR shares : I really want to show SE the big ocean and its beautiful scenery and also let her experience a truly relaxing feeling...just the motorbike, Soeun and me. All the three of us combined as one. It feels really great.

+41, -4] The two of their visuals... As expected, you have to met a good partnerㅋ They're a couple that lets one another shine

A couple that let one another shine. That's what couple should do whether it's reel or real.

Pyong!

This new beehive is sooooo....

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Thanks honeybees!

Let's spread the love

:bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Just to remind all honeybees don't forget to vote http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/ And please support Solim Plan Charity as gift for Solim couple in their 200 days anniversary. FYI, total our donation as today is $ 6,125 yeeeeeeeeeee (Posting from iPad is difficult, the words is continue as a paragraph can't make new line :-S )

Dear Honey beeeeess....
To commemorate our new hive...I'm taking liberty to make a pledge for us...it really sounds so presumptuous...haha..what the heck..it's fun... 

It goes like this....

We, the citizens of SOLIMPOLIS/SOLIMLAND/SOLIMNATION/SOLIMWORLD/SOLIMUNIVERSE,

pledge ourselves as one UNITED HONEYBEEEEESSSS/SOLIM LOVERS/SOLIM SHIPPERS,

regardless of race, language, religion, nationality, culture and POV,

to build a DYNAMIC and FANTASTIC SHIPPINGDOM,

spazzing away SOLIM  CUTE , SWEET, EXCITING, TOUCHING*, SEXY, THRILLING actions and skinship,

based on DELULU, LOGICAL, IDEALISTIC, REALISTIC, PSYCHIC minds

so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and

progress for our AWESOME SHIPPINGHOOD.

P.S : * may refer to emotional or physical...you choose...;)by the way to those who may find this pledge is familiar, yup it's inspired by the pledge we said at every assembly when in school...Hope I don't get problem with "G" 

Guest Ethanryan

I can't write 10 things i hate about thos thread because its a new thread....

10 THINGS I WILL ANTICIPATE FOR THIS NEW THREAD:

1. NEW CHINGUS- to all still lurkers please join us.

2. FAMILIAR NAMES-all honeybees in the former thread will be here and still be here inspite and despite what will happen in the future.

3. LEVEL UP OF BYUNTAENESS- please elders can you lower your restriction =))

4. NEW FM VIDEOS, GIF, MEMES AND FANFIC it shows how honeybees are creative...

5. INTELLIGENCE REBUTTAL-no question ask its like the way honeybees answered its like watching a beauty pageant.

6. NEW FAN ACCOUNT ENCOUNTER WITH SOLIM: a true fan account but not delusional... :D

7. ATTACK OF LOST PETS AND TROLLS to spice up this thread.

8. VISITORS FROM OTHER NEIBORHOOD THREAD wether its good or bad reason visits well we want to show them how wonderful our thread.

9.LATEST UPDATES ON OUR SOLIM COUPLE-latest pics, links, episode preview.... we want more

Lastly

10. TO MAKE THIS THREAD TO REACH 2000 PAGE AGAIN :D

I would like to make a special mention,

to the PLATE, thank you for showing yourself in the preview.... we will not make it in just a day if you did not show up =))

And thank you to all who answered my question of the day i can't reply back because the other thread is close now from the bottpm of my heart KUMAPTA. :x

Your last wish, it will become true, we all believe that. :)

Who wants to see another SoLim edited movie poster!??!?The first one I shared was Soeunpolis so I was gonna post the next one up on the 11th since it'll be the 200 days but I'm thinking about posting it earlier, cuz there is just too much great stuff to celebrate! and cuz I'm reeeealllly reeeally crrazzy..Solim is making me crazy.If anyone remembers, I said I had made a trilogy series...well it's no longer a trilogy series....haha..it's become a series now. I've made more than I should have..keke... @-)

An nyeong...I have yet to greet honeybees as I worried about the voting...haha...

Welcome to Solim's New house... :bz

As usual, we are happy and grateful to be the host as they are sincere and honest. Let's continue to spread the love and positive energy! :x

Hope honeybees long live and have a good weekend!

As usual, why Saturday so far far away....arh.... :P

** ps : I still can't vote after 1 hour....felt nervous and :((

Guest nylan143

Special mention to Jaerim-ssi the explorer and his bag pack! bag pack!
=)) =))
Where are we going? to jejudo, where are we going? to jejudo!!! haha

Hmmm I would be surprise to death if Jr will pull something like TV or refrigerator from his bag pack. lmao

:))

Just to remind all honeybees don't forget to vote

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/

And please support Solim Plan Charity as gift for Solim couple in their 200 days anniversary.

FYI, total our donation as today is $ 6,125 yeeeeeeeeeee

(Posting from iPad is difficult, the words is continue as a paragraph can't make new line :-S )

Chingu, I have problem to vote....pls confirm the link....had been trying for 1 hour....even using your link.......

Pyong
Hello My Fellow Shipper Honeybees.
:bz :bz :bz

I am not going to post my boring as usual vote post result as my first post in this new, fresh and lovely beehive.
I just gonna say that i am so happy to spazz with all of you in here.I thought i am going to be forever lurker in his thread but because of the 2.am incident i 
decided to create my soompi account.Because of my language barrier i am so afraid to post any comment but slowly i am trying to post and end up get 
addicted with it. With this new beehive, i am determine to spazz more often with all of you  BUTTTT..........my post will CONTAINS a lot of grammatical 
errors and unstructured sentences.
I hope all of you honeybees can ignore the mistakes. Don't try to understand it but try to feel it.
And with that please accept my humble bow in this new home.

^:)^ ^:)^

Archived