[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Aaah my heart.  The first scene was brutal.  Feels bad.  But I still think they should have left both in since it made it perfectly clear who she liked in an undeniable way.  Too bad the drama was too busy playing games to commit one way or the other until the end. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!

Wasn't it enough that our ship was sunk brutally? They just HAD to upload these. What the *beep* is the use of uploading these scenes now? They should have added these scenes to the actual episodes. At least then we wouldn't have kept such high expectations. Seriously man, this is just pissing me off. It's like a slap to the face.

No wonder the writers got so much hate. I'm kinda hating them right now. :/  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Tae Kwang is lucky he didn't end up with Eun Bi. She doesn't deserve him. Leaving him alone in the rain like that? *flips table*

Looking at those deleted scenes I actually feel bad for NJH. Imagine how he must be feeling! No wonder he wrote the apology in his instagram. Poor guy! I hope he looks at this as a learning experience and rise above this. The people who decided to delete these scenes are cruel and a pain in the butt.  They actually destroyed what could have been a straightforward beautiful high school romance! 

Looking at those deleted scenes I actually feel bad for NJH. Imagine how he must be feeling! No wonder he wrote the apology in his instagram. Poor guy! I hope he looks at this as a learning experience and rise above this. The people who decided to delete these scenes are cruel and a pain in the butt.  They actually destroyed what could have been a straightforward beautiful high school romance! 

What apology?

What apology?

Just that he was still lacking as an actor and it didnt turned out as well as he wanted to even though he gave his best. But he promised that he will continue to try to improve.

Well, now I can see why these scenes were deleted.

The writers were about trolls. I agree with that but we must recognize that the drama had more scenes where Ebi always chose to Yi Ahn instead of choosing to TK.

I will miss drama. I'm happy with the end, even if this had been TaeBi I'd be happy because this drama wasn't only about shipper wars, this drama left us beautiful messages, one of the best OSTs of the year and beautiful scenes. I couldn't hate this drama or the cast even if I try I can't do it.

[Kdrama] Who are you-School 2015 | Return

Cr TheMsAyoko12

I just watched the deleted scenes. I don't even ship EunKwang and am practically indifferent with TK (I don't have any special favor towards TK) but watching those deleted scenes made me so angry. Contrary to what some people said, I'm a bit grateful that it's deleted because if it's not I'd be even angrier at the writers and Eun Bi looking at how they treated TK. No matter what he's the one who helped you all this time, how could you leave him just like that just to chase after YA?? I can accept you ignoring him on the first scene because when someone likes someone else, all they see is that someone so she didn't happen to see TK, but leaving him in the rain like that is pretty cruel especially considering at how he helped you all this time, and on top of that the reason you left him like that just so that you can chase after YA. Even more YA was currently ignoring her at that time. If I was in Eun Bi's position, even if I thought of TK only as a friend and liked YA, I wouldn't leave TK in the rain like that just to follow YA especially considering that TK had been helping me many times before. I'm grateful that this scene is deleted because if it's not it would made Eun Bi's value in my eyes fell even more.

Guest mialovers

who the writers??? aigooo!! wth with your script!!! so pity for TK and EByul character..you make EB and YA character look so cruel.. !!! really hate it.

well..as most of you said ..those deleted scenes didn't make me feel better at all..like please..they made EunBi look like a cruel girl..i mean even if she hasn't feelings for TaeKwang can't she treat him better as a friend..what the hell are they doing to TaeKwang !! making him look miserable even after this drama ended..damn it ..i will never watch anything for this writer again..they could have shown us those scenes..and i swear to god i would hate on EunBi and ship TaeKwang with happiness..instead of trolling us with the scene when she was confused after the kiss..they just played with TaeKwang's heart and our heart ..damn you writers..i can't even ..i'm so mad right now that i don't know what to say ..you can have the whole drama writers and keep it for yourselves..but TaeKwang is mine..you don't even deserve him..even EunBi doesn't deserve him... i'm happy that he didn't end up with her ..nuff said :vicx:

OMG! Those deleted scenes. The one at the bus stop is quite sad. Poor Taekwang :(  They shouldn't have deleted those scenes. It would have made the end relationship clearer. I think most of us were confused with how Eunbi was feeling pretty much more than half the drama (well at least I did at first), but if these scenes were included in the drama we would have known that she only likes Yian from the very beginning. The reason why we have multiple ships is because most of us weren't sure how Eunbi feels towards the boys which lead to hopefully thinking that she could possibly like Yian or Taekwang. In the end it was Eunbi that makes the final decision and if we as viewers aren't sure how she feels, it makes it hard to solidify one ship only. I guess this appeals to Yian too :lol: And of course it's all due to bad writing and production.

That umbrella scene is very different from what I was imagined :lol:  I didn't expect she would leave him in the rain. The cause of it was because of Yian :lol: Not really surprised by that though. I think this was after he found out about her identity. But the scene at the bus is definitely before, with the hairstyles and how gentle she was asking him how he's doing? But they do look so cute though. The way he was smiling so bright and everything and then we have Taekwang in the background. Poor thing.

And I honestly think there's no point in arguing about the ships anymore. The drama ended. We all know how it ended. Some people are pleased, others aren't. It's expecting from what the writer did to the drama as a whole. I think everyone did well. Yong Sungjae definitely came out of this drama as the biggest winner. I was/am still very surprised at how great he is. He will go far as an actor and I'm happy that he's putting a spotlight for his group which btw is very underrated. I hope their comeback will be good, but I really hope they come back with a good title song :lol:  I do think they are super talented but I think the last song I like from them is WOW.

As for Nam Joohyuk. I do like him a lot after watching him on RM. If you haven't seen that episode where he was a guest you should. He's super cute and quite innocent. A dork actually. I think he did his best to portray his character. He didn't really get much materials to work with in the first place. But he did his best. I think he improves so much as the drama progressed. I think we should give him some credits. When I read his instagram's post, I was so sad. He knows that his character isn't well like and the sad thing is people are leaving distasteful comments on his IG. I know he isn't the best actor but not everyone is a born actor. It takes experiences to get there.

As for Kim Sohyun. I really don't have anything to say. She's perfect and did an amazing job portraying two very different characters and she's still so young. I can't wait to see how this girl will be like after a couple more years. I know at the end everyone seems to dislike Eunbi, but she is my sole reason why I continue to watch this drama. No matter what she's still my favorite character. I think one of the reasons why I didn't want Eunbyul to come back is because I knew she would end up taking charge of everything and Eunbi will become weak in people eyes. And I think I was correct with that theory. I know it sounds harsh, but if Eunbyul had come back after Eunbi has finished dealing with Soyoung and reveal her real identity to the class then I wouldn't have mind it. Eunbyul as a character felt waste. If they wanted to bring her back they should have done it earlier and instead of making her as the problem solver to the whole damn drama they should have made her as a supporter to Eunbi to guide her to face her bully and at the same time make her face her own demon. I still don't understand why Eunbyul is the one dealing with Soyoung when it's a Eunbi/Soyoung's story. I wanted Eunbi to completely knock down Soyoung in a smart and intellectual way. But whatever, the drama ended :lol:

Overall, I was okay with the ending. I don't hate it or love it. I'll be honest and say that I knew it was a Yibi ending. I was confused at first with who Eunbi truly like because I thought that she didn't like either boy which lead me to believe that it's going to be an open-ending, but from ep12 or ep13 I figure out who she likes and I just went along with the story. Even though I really like their scenes together in the beginning of the drama when it was all about butterflies and flowers. In the end two people that likes each other should be together. I don't want Taekwang to get Eunbi if he's the only one that likes her more. And I thought Taekwang was being childish for continuing to lie to himself and being hopefully for a relationship that could never happen. It's not like he doesn't know that Eunbi likes Yian or Yian likes Eunbi. I thought he should have stop when he found out that Yian likes Eunbi too, so I was happy that he was able to let go, or somewhat did :lol:

I'm officially thinking to ban Kbs dramas from now on lol...they keep dragging audience with the plot going nowhere...those deleted scenes should have been added on the drama earlier..so we'd have a clear view of the writer's mental setup.

I combined the two deleted scenes posted by 2015school earlier and it is now up on Youtube.

watching the deleted scenes (that probably should be in the drama) that way we will know from that scene, the ending already..

though the Eun Bi character is basically destroyed there... ( the first video is OK, but the second is definitely not Eun Bi's .. maybe Eun Byul's lol )

anyway, it makes me appreciate the background music and the editing.... those deleted scenes are quite raw... if we add a beautiful sad background, we will probably be more angry... lol

Guest sseureki

I enjoyed most of the drama, but I think we all can agree that the writers was below average with the last few episodes (or second half). The plot simply started lacking towards the end, with how hasty and shallow they concluded the major problems that they had built-up throughout the series. I felt like it could've been way better than it was, and it's a huge pity. I don't think its a bad drama because I did enjoy most of it, but the way they dealt with some parts was disappointing and I disconnected with some characters at the end...

Nevertheless, I absolutely love the OST! I have Reset and Love Song on replay now heh

Umbrella scene probably NOT what some shippers imagined.   That's cold blooded though Eun Bi, leaving him in the rain. :sweatingbullets:  On second glance, he had his own umbrella anyway but gave it away. 

And people should chill out and be nice... what the heck is up with this thread.  We went the whole drama without many arguments and personal attacks.  Now everyone is letting loose.  

yeah, haha, Our Yibi shipper were in silent and praying for our couple. Guys let's just stop now and peace.

Yes, if they have stopped the triangle early as those deleted scenes showed, it would have been much better. Still happy that they followed the story.

Guest flysinger

Yes, if they have stopped the triangle early as those deleted scenes showed, it would have been much better. Still happy that they followed the story.

Yes, if they have stopped the triangle early as those deleted scenes showed, it would have been much better. Still happy that they followed the stor

They did that on purpose to have the answer revealed until the last minute so that the rating can rise.

I always believe Eunbi's heart belongs to YiAhn except for episode 15 wherein Eunbi agreed to date with TK and allowed TK to accompany her to the class. 

I like the introduction of hot topics in today's school.I love the romantic line and pink scenes. I love all the actors/actresses in this drama. I love all the OST. However I was very disappointed with the tricks  the producer made to tempt audience to watch. He ruined a drama that could have been even better just for the purpose of business. This is the first time I feel this way as an eighteen years fan of korean drama. 

I hope NJH  not to get discouraged from this and  be strong as an entertainer.

I've been avoiding this forum since the show ended bc l was afraid of reading all the backlash Yibi or YA might have gotten. :crazy: But I'm glad to see its pretty much under control and respectful. Lots of opinions still (which is fine and is the whole purpose of a forum) but no straight on hating/bashing... Whew! ^_^

I thought the ending was as reasonable as they could have made it.

-Its a good thing Ebi didn't get with YA right away bc l agree that she needed time to have things settle but more importantly, to rediscover who she really is.

-Happy to see TK having a better relationship with his father and he just seems happy/fine even without Ebi (hence the whole, time heals all things saying).

-Equally glad to see Eby finally putting her demons to rest, being a family with her twin and exploring the world.

-Glad they followed up on the supporting characters storylines so we know what happened with them and where those characters seem to be headed.

-As a Yibi fan, I'll admit, l was slightly hoping for a more romantic get together but it was still a cute scene and reminiscent of the time where YA did the same thing to Ebi (hiding behind her on the bus). I think the writers probably didn't want to make it too intense since they prob knew a lot of viewers were hoping for a Taebi ending.

-Liked how the ending emphasized that these kids are only 18. They have so much of their lives ahead of them. This is only the beginning and many things can and will change along the way. You never know where life will take you.

- What happened with KSY? Does she still attend the school?

-Will Ebyul go back to the same hs as well?

-What are the chances of a sequel or continuation?! I would love to keep following these characters on their journey!

I still need to back read about a zillion pages or so, but overall l really enjoyed this drama. 

I just saw some of the deleted scenes :blink: They definitely made it more clear about Ebi's feelings towards YA (which in a general sense, would have been nice instead of being trolled to death til the very bitter end). I'm a Yibi fan, but l agree with others that it was better they were left out.

From those scenes, it seems like Ebi was pretty cold towards TK and just ran after/followed YA around. Those scenes show that Ebi just took TK for granted (big time) even as a friend. I don't think l would've liked her character as much if these scenes were in the drama.

Also, what is the point of showing these deleted scenes? To prove or justify that Ebi liked YA all along? I think its in poor taste having to show these deleted scenes considering how much TK has done (and suffered) and how much viewers really empathized with his character.

Some parts of Sungjae's interview that weren't posted before. Pretty interesting :)

CeCi: Following the drama ‘Plus Nine boys’, you have been receiving a lot of love through your role of Gong Taekwang in ‘School 2015: Who Are You’. What are your thoughts? 

Sungjae: I’m really thankful towards Sohyun who brought me up as a one-top really well. Actually, it felt that I was piggybacking on Sohyun’s back. Also, to be honest, I still can’t feel anything. I also have the thought that questions whether or not I’m really doing this drama right now or if it’s okay for me to receive so much of this love.

CeCi: In the drama, Sohyun appears as two types through playing the role of twins. If you were to pick your type between the chic Eunbyul or the sweet Eunbi, who would it be?

Sungjae: This topic also came up at the drama set as well. For looks, I like the style of Eunbyul that’s chic and has a sexy feel, so I told Sohyun that I liked Eunbyul more at first, but since I have a lot of scenes with Eunbi, I like the friend-like Eunbi more now.

CeCi: Since it’s a set with a lot of people around your age, the drama set was probably always loud.

Sungjae: We were loud to the point where the staff hyungs would say let’s at least be quiet for 30 seconds. (Laughter)

CeCi: Who did you become the closest with among the actors?

Sungjae: Although I’m friends with all of them, I would have to say actress Jo Soohyang noona. Soohyang noona, who appears as the antagonist role ‘Kang Soyoung’, is very energetic and funny. She’s the mood maker.

CeCi: There isn’t much left till the last episode now. What has this drama left to Yook Sungjae?

Sungjae: Before this, I wanted to just look cool whenever I stood in front of the drama, but I was able to put some of that down now. Because of that, I think I’m shown a bit more naturally and comfortably. Since I did this together with actors who are normally very talented, I think my acting skills also improved.

CeCi: Also, you started the variety show, ‘We Got Married’. What are your thoughts on the first filming?

Sungjae: I’m very careful about this because my fans will be sad. However, I put in a lot of effort in order to show my charms. During the first meeting, I was so nervous that my heart felt like it was going to explode. I’m really shy and I’m definitely not the type of lead first. I’m normally the style to slowly get to know someone after spending time with them, but since we got married as soon as we met. (Laughter) I really didn’t know where I should start from and what to do. However, if the viewers enjoy watching it, then I am content with that.

Full interview: http://mellostop.tumblr.com/post/122025572178/interview-ceci-july-2015-editon-sungjae

I'm glad WGM started already because it's like healing after School 2015. It's half an hour of Sungjae smiling/laughing and being handsome :P 

Guest ruby014

Hi guys^^.. I really liked this drama and followed it until the last episode. I hate to admit that I was disappointed by how the story unfolded. Sigh. However, I dont regret watching this because I found my favorite Kdrama's character; Eun Byul. Agreed with some of you here, that I hope to get more of EunByul scenes. but.. oh well.. 

Anyway, I've been reading comments here (and enjoying it!) for a while which sometimes left me nothing to comment more. Then, I came to read a very good review (and rants lol) about this drama from this blog. All the words there are so spot on, especially the ones which spoken up the lingering questions in my (or our?) head towards School 2015. 

The link to the review is in the spoiler box below. Enjoy!

https://thepotation.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/pov-i-dont-get-this-lets-play-why-why-why-game-who-are-you-school-2015-review/

Thank you for sharing this... yeaa this blog really says it all...  :)

hahahahahahha the umbrella scene hahahaha I think the writers are drunk .... the main lead is Eun Bi and they are promoting this show with their Ministry of Education hahahahaha I just can't. Good luck with Korea and their future generation of young girls ....... If this scene was released early I won't feel cheated and will immediately drop the show. Where was the Eun Bi who is independent in the countryside ??? .... the scene that they showed in the last episode wherein Eun Bi ask the boys to let go of her hand is not enough to make me feel satisfied that she got a back bone. hahaha Are you kidding?! She did not even tried to stand up completely to KSY, her sister did it for her. Now, you are telling me you were "planning" to show the umbrella scene to the viewers ........ uhhhhh what redeeming qualities does your main lead have? ah okayyyyy she was honest with what she likes/loves .... chasing blindly .....forget that the guy is cold to me, or the rain or even my friend.... I need to chase my crush/love. Really? Niceeeeeee is this really a school drama show? Seize the day? Is that it? Okay! Be just like Juliet hahahahahaha

I don't even know if I should pity Tae kwang here in this scene because he gave his umbrella to someone else (its cute but its his choice. he is also acting like EUN BI!!!) .... what I pity more is Eun Bi. She is the main lead and they make her look like Tae kwang 2.0 (Tae kwang at ep 16. LostPuppy  Which I hate by the way! ) ...........The main leads should be the one who shines. Who have great characterization because they are the one who the viewers will look up to( especially those with young minds). Not the 2nd leads. The 2nd leads look more main lead characterization material (personality wise and character/story development!) in this show!

Why do you have to do that ??

I'm really happy KSH got this role! The school franchise is well known. It was good thing she acted 2 roles because even though the characterization of Eun bi is bad at least she shines with her acting! She can act anything to damsel in distress, villain, sassy ....everything! I thank the drama gods for Eun Byul! So thank you Kim So Hyun! 

Archived