[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Yian is definitely the type everygirl wants. He is hardworking, respects his girl, patient and relationship with his father is awesome. I have a feeling Nam Joo Hyuk will be a good actor. He is just starting. Hope he becomes the great actor like Jo In Sung.  

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby014

Nooo..it wasn't a hint cos the mum said she was coming back,then we will have both Go Eun Bi and Go Eun Byul smacking him left and right while YiAn, Shi Jin and the rest smother their laughter. Happy Ending ! :wub:

hahaha lets say we agree to dis agree hahaha but like I said 

hehe thats the purpose of  their so called "time skip" dear :w00t:B) everything can heal, forgotten and change! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :w00t::w00t: 

For me time in School 2015 stopped when the drama ended - nothing will change the fact that YiAn and EBi are happily together in the end and what I see in the drama remain. Nothing changes  - time stand still at the end of the story and shall remain for as long as we live and even longer.  The rest of us viewers move on...

Yes, after the last episode, I'm not against Yi ahn and Eun Bi. They should really be together. The writers destroyed her character. They're perfect for each other. They can have their so called "happy ending" wherein Eun Bi gave the medal back to Yi ahn while the voice over of Eun Bi is describing a friend hahahaha And I'll really smack Tae kwang if he still ends up with Eun Bi after that bus scene. hahaha She can stay to Yi ahn as long as she live and even longer. :w00t::w00t: So Taebi shippers stop pairing him to Eun Bi ;) 

EDIT: If you try to check my previous post I was pairing Tae kwang to Eun Byul hahaha Can't I also have that privileged? (that was a rhetorical question by the way no need to answer.) Not everyone has the same POV as you. Some like me thinks stories never end. It depends on your perspective since people are created different to each other. And if the story ends for you thats okay ;) thats why I said  lets say we agree to dis agree. :) cheers!

I actually have Eun Byuls personality *lol*. It is unbelievable, but even her guy preferences (someone who does not bug her), is like 100 procent me xD

And I have to disagree to the person who said Yi An is everyones preference. Most girls tend to the bad boy (this is something that even statistics confirm, I THINK), and that is absolutely the case for me at least. Tae Gwang is my boy *-* I would take him. Anytime. And play video games with him :D

Yi An's personality is just not mine. He looks good and is a nice guy and all, but I don't do those nice gals xD

The more I think about it, the more I dislike the ending because of these additional points (adding the points from my previous post). I'll just be blunt here:

- Eun Bi character is downgraded into a typical damsel in distress who needs others to solve her own problems and is submissive. Moreover, the way she called TK in the end made it seemed like she gave hope for TK. Considering what TK said the last time they met (about him keep liking her), she should have been considerate to him if she chose YA in the end. Even if she meant it to be friends, the way she called TK at that time making it seemed like she's giving a false hope for him

- Tae Kwang character is downgraded into a pitiful kinda-obsessive dog whose sole goal is to date Eun Bi. Maybe even if he's rejected 1000 times by Eun Bi he would still chase after her. They should have cut down TK chasing after Eun Bi scenes for more meaningful scenes because many things were wrapped up sloppily here. Maybe they should have just made TK having a new interest/dream for his future instead of stringing him for the lovelines until the end

- YA character is still as possessive as ever even when he started to chase after Eun Bi. Apparently it's supposed to be romantic for some people (or some particular shippers) but for me it isn't. It's annoying. Besides, although now I can understand why he changed heart for someone else, apparently he gained a new reputation of being a jerk whose love is shallow and changed heart easily for the twin of the crush (some people even said, if he changed his heart that easily from Eun Byul for the twin, what made you think that he will last with Eun Bi? Maybe he'll go back to Eun Byul again who knows lol *this is not my thought I'm just quoting people based on the things I read so far*). Even for me myself, although I don't think YA's love for Eun Byul is shallow and I can understand why YA switched from his POV, I still can't shrug off the bugging feeling that he went for Eun Bi because she has the same face with Eun Byul but has milder and gentler personality and is more responsive to his love, especially considering he didn't even know Eun Bi much to begin with whilst he knew Eun Byul inside out (thus made me doubt of him of not going back to Eun Byul sometimes).  It'd be better if YA took time to get to know her first before going all the way for Eun Bi and establishing that he has changed his heart for her. Besides, my point is, all of this wouldn't happen if the writers made YA having more real interactions with Eun Bi (like I said, getting to know her for REAL not in the name of Eun Byul) and made the change less abrupt. It's hard to move on from the love of 10 years even if it's one-sided you know (see Baek Geun Woo character in Warm & Cozy as reference), especially for someone whom you don't know much to begin with and has the past crush's face on top of that. If they showed more YA - Eun Bi real interactions on getting to know each other without Eun Byul's shadow, I'm sure more audience would understand better where he's coming from.

- Eun Byul is an awesome character until the end and was the one who saved the day for Eun Bi, but she was being randomly shipped to overseas to make a way for Eun Bi to be the 2nd Eun Byul and has Eun Byul's life. Eun Byul wanted to chase after her dream she said, but as I said before studying abroad in the middle of attending high school IS random, especially when Eun Byul didn't even get to specify what the subject she wanted to study was. If only this thing was explored a bit more and hints were dropped previously about her interest to study a particular subject, maybe I can accept it. It'd still be okay eventhough they didn't explain much if only Eun Byul went abroad after finishing high school. But the way they explained it came out of nowhere and she's shipped in the middle of attending high school, thus making it seems like a last minute idea and an easy way to get rid of Eun Byul.

Thus the ending just ruined it all. I wouldn't even mind YiBi ending up with each other that much if only the other stories and how it ended were consistent and not wrapped up sloppily like that. 

I wanted to ship it, but I don't think TK is Eun Byul's type judging by what she said.  Both Yi An and TK are too suffocating.  Not her style.  She needs a man who won't bug her much. 

I agree about this. I've thought about it for a while especially after having a better insight on how YA - Eun Byul relationship was like, and I came into a conclusion that maybe YA isn't meant for her after all, let alone TK. I tried to see things from Eun Byul POV, then I came to understand better on why Eun Byul never gave in and never moved their relationship past of being friends.
First, YA was clingy and was too open about his love for her until the point of following her everywhere and waiting for her no matter how long it was, that's why Eun Byul took it for granted and never really got to decide YA's status for her. She has thought about it many times but because of that, she just let things stay that way, because what's the point since YA was always there for her anyway, and having an ambiguous status makes it easier to mend and get out of the relationship in case it goes wrong. Second, YA is so boyish, as in he acts just like boys around his age. I think Eun Byul is more attracted to more mature type of guy instead of boyish guys like YA. I imagine boyish guys like YA is seen as childish and shallow in her eyes lol More mature guys will be able to balance her better. Third, YA is pretty possessive and is pretty man-handling to his love interest. I don't think Eun Byul likes guys who are possessive and she wouldn't like being man-handled. I think she'd like someone who gave her more space and less controlling. YA wouldn't do for her. I imagine if only Eun Byul was in Eun Bi's position who's dragged everywhere as the guy liked, she would be so ready to give an earful nag to the particular guy lol Just look at how Eun Byul reacted when TK told her to meet somewhere lol

Based on these things, I think someone who's more mature, more like a gentleman, calmer, and gives her plenty of space suits and attracts Eun Byul better. Someone who's more subtle about his love yet knows how to push and pull will be able to wake her up more quickly to change their relationship status.

This made me having an urge to make a spin-off of Eun Byul with someone like that ugh.

I actually have Eun Byuls personality *lol*. It is unbelievable, but even her guy preferences (someone who does not bug her), is like 100 procent me xD

And I have to disagree to the person who said Yi An is everyones preference. Most girls tend to the bad boy (this is something that even statistics confirm, I THINK), and that is absolutely the case for me at least. Tae Gwang is my boy *-* I would take him. Anytime. And play video games with him :D

Yi An's personality is just not mine. He looks good and is a nice guy and all, but I don't do those nice gals xD

Actually I also have a lot of similarities with Eun Byul as well lol I'm not as rude and not as abrasive as her though. 

But I don't like bad guy type, YA is more like my type excluding his possessiveness, man-handling, and being clingy. Like you though, I also prefer someone who doesn't bug me.

in the end of the day I am so thankful because the writers choose to stay in their original script with EBYA. While maybe some people find them boring, I find EBYA is so sweet and romantic. I can totally relate to my own life. When I am in love, I can only care about the person I love, I will do anything for him. but i wont force them to like me and doing something that burden him. just like EB to YA.

TK being pushy and follow EB everywhere like he has no life. While EB give YA some space for his own and give a perfect amount of support.

some TKEB shippers only see based on TK POV, but they refuse to see from EB POV. Always have these assumption "my poor baby TK, he needs his happiness and EB is his happiness, bla bla bla". but they don't want to respect eunbi feeling. EB doesnt like him in a romantic way no matter how much he tries, no matter how many scenes he takes to make EB waver, how many duration of the dramas that he uses to confess to eunbi. Im afraid TK never consider EB feeling until ep 16 on his last confession.

actually in real life, I wont have a crush on someone that has no responsibility with his life. TK has no dream, sleep in class, skip classes, etc. that's no cool at all eventho I knew that he is still so young. but even at the end of the drama, he still skip class. and the only good point about his ending is that his relationship with his father.

I totally agree with what you said. I don't think a movie whose audience are teenagers should end up with a boy who has no passion , no dream and no hard work finally winning over a boy who has. I am surprised that even in the end TK is still skipping classes and sleeping in the classes. 

And I have to disagree again. The reason I love Taebi and Tae Gwang is not because I pity him. If Tae Gwang was the lead man, you would find Yi An pushy, because we knew she would like Tae Gwang. That is how it comes across in dramas, of course. Becaude you think that he interfers witj your ship. You find Tae Gwang pushy? I found Yi An extremly pushy and obsessive. He treated Eun Byul as his "thing", who is not allowed to spent time with other boys. I get he has a crush on her and is jealous, but he constantly interfers and he has NO right for that. Besides, Tae Gwsng does not "push" himself on Eun Bi cause he sees a chance of winning her, he acts based on emotions and is caught in the moment (somerhing else I find extremely relateable considering I am a Teen around that age). Eun Bi does not feel herself pushed on, she silently feels sorry because she knows he likes her romantically. I loved how he actually waited till Yi An sorted out his feelings to give up on her, because he can tell himself then, that he tried everything he could do to win her. And while I didn't like the end, I loved the vibe of "nothing is set into stone" kind of feeling it left with me, because TG could be right: Eun Bi, in the future, could regret her choice of choosing Yi An and Eun Byul could realize she likes Yi An and they end up nonetheless. By all means to that bad written end (in my eyes!!!!!!!) the feeling of youth and teenage feelings was heavyingly implied. 

And actually, I really believe most people identify with Tae Gwang, because excatly that are his relateble points: he has no passion, no dream and has issues. THAT is a realistic teenage kid. I really identify with him. I have no real passion, I don't know what I want or what I want to do and I have family issues that heavingly influence my grades. I relate too him so much that I can't do anything but root for him. Most teenager in his age don't know what they really want and deal with issues that others are ignorant about. Yi An is way to perfect in that way. He is a star swimmer whose reason to actually train hard was Eun byul, because he wanted to give her the medal. And then he came to REALLY love it. I can relate to that. He has a dream, a lot teenagers also know what they want to do in that age, but realistically seen, a top national swimmer? That can't be anyone. I can't relate to that because I know that people should push for their dreams to come true, but reality bites. That is not the case for majority.

I guess anybody can disagree with me, but that is how I feel. Tae Gwang is my kind of relateable character. Adore him and his growth here. He was one of the few characters who really evolved throughout the show in my eyes :)))) I will miss him and Eun Byul soooooo much :(( keke :)

No offense but I'm laughing when reading your post. If you're identified wth TK, it would be a reason for you to look at YA. You just find sympathetic toward TK, I guess. And I don't think some criticized on TK because he doesn't know but because they see none of his efforts to learn what he wants and achieves that "wants", of course except for EB (but seeing EB as the dream of his life at the age of 18 is ridiculous for me). And one more thing, it's just a way to imply the extreme efforts YA's put into swimming ( come to training 1 hour earlier and stay 2 hours later to be that good), he hasn't become a top national swimmer out of nowhere.

in the end of the day I am so thankful because the writers choose to stay in their original script with EBYA. While maybe some people find them boring, I find EBYA is so sweet and romantic. I can totally relate to my own life. When I am in love, I can only care about the person I love, I will do anything for him. but i wont force them to like me and doing something that burden him. just like EB to YA.

TK being pushy and follow EB everywhere like he has no life. While EB give YA some space for his own and give a perfect amount of support.

some TKEB shippers only see based on TK POV, but they refuse to see from EB POV. Always have these assumption "my poor baby TK, he needs his happiness and EB is his happiness, bla bla bla". but they don't want to respect eunbi feeling. EB doesnt like him in a romantic way no matter how much he tries, no matter how many scenes he takes to make EB waver, how many duration of the dramas that he uses to confess to eunbi. Im afraid TK never consider EB feeling until ep 16 on his last confession.

actually in real life, I wont have a crush on someone that has no responsibility with his life. TK has no dream, sleep in class, skip classes, etc. that's no cool at all eventho I knew that he is still so young. but even at the end of the drama, he still skip class. and the only good point about his ending is that his relationship with his father.

I totally agree with what you said. I don't think a movie whose audience are teenagers should end up with a boy who has no passion , no dream and no hard work finally winning over a boy who has. I am surprised that even in the end TK is still skipping classes and sleeping in the classes. 

And I have to disagree again. The reason I love Taebi and Tae Gwang is not because I pity him. If Tae Gwang was the lead man, you would find Yi An pushy, because we knew she would like Tae Gwang. That is how it comes across in dramas, of course. Becaude you think that he interfers witj your ship. You find Tae Gwang pushy? I found Yi An extremly pushy and obsessive. He treated Eun Byul as his "thing", who is not allowed to spent time with other boys. I get he has a crush on her and is jealous, but he constantly interfers and he has NO right for that. Besides, Tae Gwsng does not "push" himself on Eun Bi cause he sees a chance of winning her, he acts based on emotions and is caught in the moment (somerhing else I find extremely relateable considering I am a Teen around that age). Eun Bi does not feel herself pushed on, she silently feels sorry because she knows he likes her romantically. I loved how he actually waited till Yi An sorted out his feelings to give up on her, because he can tell himself then, that he tried everything he could do to win her. And while I didn't like the end, I loved the vibe of "nothing is set into stone" kind of feeling it left with me, because TG could be right: Eun Bi, in the future, could regret her choice of choosing Yi An and Eun Byul could realize she likes Yi An and they end up nonetheless. By all means to that bad written end (in my eyes!!!!!!!) the feeling of youth and teenage feelings was heavyingly implied. 

And actually, I really believe most people identify with Tae Gwang, because excatly that are his relateble points: he has no passion, no dream and has issues. THAT is a realistic teenage kid. I really identify with him. I have no real passion, I don't know what I want or what I want to do and I have family issues that heavingly influence my grades. I relate too him so much that I can't do anything but root for him. Most teenager in his age don't know what they really want and deal with issues that others are ignorant about. Yi An is way to perfect in that way. He is a star swimmer whose reason to actually train hard was Eun byul, because he wanted to give her the medal. And then he came to REALLY love it. I can relate to that. He has a dream, a lot teenagers also know what they want to do in that age, but realistically seen, a top national swimmer? That can't be anyone. I can't relate to that because I know that people should push for their dreams to come true, but reality bites. That is not the case for majority.

I guess anybody can disagree with me, but that is how I feel. Tae Gwang is my kind of relateable character. Adore him and his growth here. He was one of the few characters who really evolved throughout the show in my eyes :)))) I will miss him and Eun Byul soooooo much :(( keke :)

No offense but I'm laughing when reading your post. If you're identified wth TK, it would be a reason for you to look at YA. You just find sympathetic toward TK, I guess. And I don't think some criticized on TK because he doesn't know but because they see none of his efforts to learn what he wants and achieves that "wants", of course except for EB (but seeing EB as the dream of his life at the age of 18 is ridiculous for me). And one more thing, it's just a way to imply the extreme efforts YA's put into swimming ( come to training 1 hour earlier and stay 2 hours later to be that good), he hasn't become a top national swimmer out of nowhere.

lol, I don't even know what you mean. I am laughin when readibg your posts too? Of course i feel sympathetic towards TG, because his character is potrayed by an actor who brings that out in viewers. The writers focused so much on him, of course I do. Yi An's character was not good written and then even potrayed by an actor who should stay with supporting roles before jumping the lead role. He has no such natural talent as Sung Jae. He was not fit for a lead so far and that is why, fo course i symmpathsize with him. Why would it be a reason for me to look at Yi An if I identify with TK? It is by far more interesting for me too look how that character handles his situations that I identify with. You totally didn't get my point? I don't care that Yi An works hard and has become a top swimmer because of that, because I know only 1 of 100 will be a Yi An, even with hard work, most people won't be Yi An. Why should I follow him when i have a character that is like teenagers really are?

TK is a teenager, he has no need to find out what he wants. For god's sake, he is 17 arounf that time, teenagers are confused. Again, I don't know what I want either (I am 19 by the way) and I have no need to find it out, because it will come naturally. One day I will know it. He is even younger than me, so he has every right to just sit till school is over and then ask himself "what do I want to do with my life NOW?". TG is (besides Eun Byul) the only person that evolved in this drama. I didn't spend high school finding out what I want, and he does not need to. He can put his efforts into that once it plays a role (once he leaves school).

Yi An is to idealistic and has no trait that makes me identify with him besides his familx situation. I love TG, I identify with him. Of course i sympathisze wirh him, but I ship him with EB because he loved her for who she is.

And the actor was and is a good reason to not like a character. Sung Jae was phenominal and NJH was not fit for such a lead role yet. If maybe someone else played him, I would have liked him better but never understoof him. That is the writers fault. I don't understand him and honestly, after episode 16, I don't need and want to.

Seeing as most (not all) like tae Gwsng and ship him with Eun Bi, I guess I am not on the wrong track.

Guest ruby014

The more I think about it, the more I dislike the ending because of these additional points (adding the points from my previous post). I'll just be blunt here:

- Eun Bi character is downgraded into a typical damsel in distress who needs others to solve her own problems and is submissive. Moreover, the way she called TK in the end made it seemed like she gave hope for TK. Considering what TK said the last time they met (about him keep liking her), she should have been considerate to him if she chose YA in the end. Even if she meant it to be friends, the way she called TK at that time making it seemed like she's giving a false hope for him

- Tae Kwang character is downgraded into a pitiful kinda-obsessive dog whose sole goal is to date Eun Bi. Maybe even if he's rejected 1000 times by Eun Bi he would still chase after her. They should have cut down TK chasing after Eun Bi scenes for more meaningful scenes because many things were wrapped up sloppily here. Maybe they should have just made TK having a new interest/dream for his future instead of stringing him for the lovelines until the end

- YA character is still as possessive as ever even when he started to chase after Eun Bi. Apparently it's supposed to be romantic for some people (or some particular shippers) but for me it isn't. It's annoying. Besides, although now I can understand why he changed heart for someone else, apparently he gained a new reputation of being a jerk whose love is shallow and changed heart easily for the twin of the crush (some people even said, if he changed his heart that easily from Eun Byul for the twin, what made you think that he will last with Eun Bi? Maybe he'll go back to Eun Byul again who knows lol *this is not my thought I'm just quoting people based on the things I read*). Even for me myself, although I don't think YA's love for Eun Byul is shallow and I can understand why YA switched from his POV, I still can't shrug off the bugging feeling that he went for Eun Bi because she has the same face with Eun Byul but has milder and gentler personality and is more responsive to his love, especially considering he didn't even know Eun Bi much to begin with whilst he knew Eun Byul inside out (thus made me doubt of him of not going back to Eun Byul sometimes).  It'd be better if YA took time to get to know her first before going all the way for Eun Bi and establishing that he has changed his heart for her. Besides, my point is, all of this wouldn't happen if the writers made YA having more real interactions with Eun Bi (like I said, getting to know her for REAL not in the name of Eun Byul) and made the change less abrupt. It's hard to move on from the love of 10 years even if it's one-sided you know, especially for someone whom you don't know much to begin with and the one who has the past crush's face on top of that. If they did that I'm sure more audience would understand better where he's coming from.

- Eun Byul is an awesome character until the end and was the one who saved the day for Eun Bi, but she was being randomly shipped to overseas to make a way for Eun Bi to be the 2nd Eun Byul (Eun Byul wanted to chase after her dream she said, but as I said before studying abroad in the middle of attending high school IS random, especially when Eun Byul didn't even get to specify what the subject she wanted to study was. If only this thing was explored a bit more and hints were dropped previously about her interest to study a particular subject, maybe I can accept it. But the way they explained it came out of nowhere, thus making it seems like a last minute idea and an easy way to get rid of Eun Byul)

Thus the ending just ruined it all. I wouldn't even mind YiBi ending up with each other that much if only the other stories and how it ended were consistent and not wrapped up sloppily like that. 

I wanted to ship it, but I don't think TK is Eun Byul's type judging by what she said.  Both Yi An and TK are too suffocating.  Not her style.  She needs a man who won't bug her much. 

I agree about this. I've thought about it for a while especially after having a better insight on how YA - Eun Byul relationship was like, and I came into a conclusion that maybe YA isn't meant for her after all, let alone TK. 

I tried to see things from Eun Byul POV, then I came to understand better on why Eun Byul never gave in and never moved their relationship past of being friends.
First, YA was clingy and was too open about his love for her until the point of following her everywhere and waiting for her no matter how long it was, that's why Eun Byul took it for granted and never really got to decide YA's status for her. She has thought about it many times but because of that, she just let things stay that way, because what's the point since YA was always there for her anyway, and having an ambiguous status makes it easier to mend and get out of the relationship in case it goes wrong. Second, YA is so boyish, as in he acts just like boys around his age. I think Eun Byul is more attracted to more mature type of guy instead of boyish guys like YA. I imagine boyish guys like YA is seen as childish and shallow in her eyes lol More mature guys will be able to balance her better. Third, YA is pretty possessive and is pretty man-handling to his love interest. I don't think Eun Byul likes guys who are possessive and she wouldn't like being man-handled. I think she'd like someone who gave her more space and less controlling. YA wouldn't do for her. I imagine if only Eun Byul was in Eun Bi's position who's dragged everywhere as the guy liked, she would be so ready to give an earful nag to the particular guy lol Just look at how Eun Byul reacted when TK told her to meet somewhere lol

Based on these things, I think someone who's more mature, more like a gentleman, calmer, and gives her plenty of space suits and attracts Eun Byul better. Someone who's more subtle about his love yet knows how to push and pull will be able to wake her up more quickly to change their relationship status.

This made me having an urge to make a spin-off of Eun Byul with someone like that ugh.

I agree to some points you have said thats why I don't like Tae kwang ending up to Eun Bi (after the last episode of the show, the writers completely destroyed her character. Just like they did on the other main lead on ep 15.  )

Hehe Well about me trying to ship Tae kwang to Eun Byul ... I was relying on their "time skip" and every one changes after that ... but they were ambiguous about what change, for Eun Byul :P They just show a picture of her gently smiling with a little girl.

Before the time skip Eun Byul was holding a book called "Notes to Myself: My Struggle to Become a Person". Its about self exploration thats why she decided to go abroad. Thats why I tried pairing Tae kwang with her, after episode 16. :P Maybe she change? Since everybody can change after the time skip... she must have change also. A little bit open to her feelings, a little bit understanding or even a little bit conscious to other's feelings? 

Maybe the writer makes her leave so that she will be ready for Tae kwang :P hahaha (I apologize for my imagination. If I offended someone again hahaha )

They also are both subtle in helping and loving their love ones. So I think they will easily know how to understand each other. And Eun Byul's smart and blunt. I think Tae kwang needs a blunt girl to wake him up to his devotion to Go Eun Bi.

Also I want to point out that your describing Tae kwang's action to Eun Bi and his father. 

• mature = Tae kwang surrendering the photo picture of evidence of Soo In's case and also forgiving his father.
  • gentleman = Tae kwang mixing noodles and shelling out the crabs for Eun Bi. He also is the one who gets his bag from Eun Bi after he playfully give it to her. The girl does not need to ask him for help. He just willingly help. 
  • calmer = He was not provoke by Gitae in episode 15 B)
  • space = Tae kwang gives Eun Bi a chance to stand up for her self soooo I think he pretty much like giving someone he loves space :)

Also, I think they have a chance if ever their will be spin off hahaha Tae kwang only said that "Besides Lee Eun Bi, nothing else mattered." But now Lee Eun Bi is gone gone gone :w00t: She is Go Eun Bi now hahahaha

And before Eun Byul disappeared she told Tae kwang that Eun Bi will be transferred with her at Sekai High which for me should have been the job of Eun Bi. Did Eun Bi just like to transfer without informing to Tae kwang? Can't she just give an sms? Tae kwang was a good friend for her, did he not deserve to know that? Now it looks like Eun Byul is taking care of Tae kwang's feelings, looking out or even concern for him hahahaha  (very weird writers)

I like the girl's personality so thats why I just tried pairing him to Eun byul. And I like how Tae kwang grow to this show except his total devotion to Go Eun Bi until the end. Pairing them to each other is just for fun to make this show acceptable to my taste hahaha They already tricked me in watching it so might as well look something fun to do with this mess up show. hahaha

Also for those who wants to know if how I can see its an open ending, its because they just showed a picture of Eun Byul with a little girl and told us she'll be back in Korea. . . They are twins. At the beginning we were introduce to 2 stories here. The other twin can have her supposed "happy ending" while Eun Byul's story for me looks like an open ending. Since they did not show her  at the end and she just suddenly disappeared again. But they implied she'll be back again ahahahahha OPEN ENDING :P (So how can I make a dotted ending point at her story when they say that?)

But this is just my P.O.V. ;) And it was nice to read your analysis with Eun Byul's character :) The girl only showed in few episodes but she greatly made an impression to me as well. :)

lol, I don't even know what you mean. I am laughin when readibg your posts too? Of course i feel sympathetic towards TG, because his character is potrayed by an actor who brings that out in viewers. The writers focused so much on him, of course I do. Yi An's character was not good written and then even potrayed by an actor who should stay with supporting roles before jumping the lead role. He has no such natural talent as Sung Jae. He was not fit for a lead so far and that is why, fo course i symmpathsize with him. Why would it be a reason for me to look at Yi An if I identify with TK? It is by far more interesting for me too look how that character handles his situations that I identify with. You totally didn't get my point? I don't care that Yi An works hard and has become a top swimmer because of that, because I know only 1 of 100 will be a Yi An, even with hard work, most people won't be Yi An. Why should I follow him when i have a character that is like teenagers really are?

TK is a teenager, he has no need to find out what he wants. For god's sake, he is 17 arounf that time, teenagers are confused. Again, I don't know what I want either (I am 19 by the way) and I have no need to find it out, because it will come naturally. One day I will know it. He is even younger than me, so he has every right to just sit till school is over and then ask himself "what do I want to do with my life NOW?". TG is (besides Eun Byul) the only person that evolved in this drama. I didn't spend high school finding out what I want, and he does not need to. He can put his efforts into that once it plays a role (once he leaves school).

Yi An is to idealistic and has no trait that makes me identify with him besides his familx situation. I love TG, I identify with him. Of course i sympathisze wirh him, but I ship him with EB because he loved her for who she is.

And the actor was and is a good reason to not like a character. Sung Jae was phenominal and NJH was not fit for such a lead role yet. If maybe someone else played him, I would have liked him better but never understoof him. That is the writers fault. I don't understand him and honestly, after episode 16, I don't need and want to.

Seeing as most (not all) like tae Gwsng and ship him with Eun Bi, I guess I am not on the wrong track.

It's my light way to tell, then I clarify what I mean is that you definitely have kind of obsession with TK or Sung Jae. And I think you tend to be self-centered. YA is such a nice and sweet guy. He's even more beautiful and shined because of his passion and great effort at that early age. But you just lightly told you don't care. You just idolizes some cute guys but not adores great character people. By my own experience, it's such a good thing that you have someone / something to look up and be motivated (not just look at them and "oh how cute, loveable, bla bla). That's when you do better. So when I met the character of HYA, even I'm now far from that age, I just think I should working harder. He makes me believe in the future fruits of my effort. That's why I came to like him.

Even people criticize on NJH's acting skill, I can feel a HYA by his acting. It's not that bad like you said. I don't say he's great but he suits the role very much. You praised YSJ for his acting that much, but for me I've never like the TK of yours or feel the great actor like you said. No-one can tell and will never know, but just think about this. If SJ is the one who was given the role of HYA, what do you think? NJH has worked hard. He tried his best and is willing to improve himself. Be respect at least if not encourage him. The way you tell like he's terrible and responsible for "you don't like HYA". I think you don't like HYA not because of NJH, but because you obsessed with GTK and YSJ.

And one more thing, there're many people who like YA ends up with EB, but they also know that the ship isn't really important for a high school drama. I think that's why they didn't try to defend, they just understand and be calm. But it doesn't mean your ship is "most".

Guest mhayles24

okay the drama is finished. i just hoped they showed more eun byul scenes. eun byul should have appeared by ep 9 not 13. there's more story about her that the drama failed to explore. i also wished they could have shown more interaction between the twins. over-all i enjoyed the drama. not that satisfied with the ending but its okay. 

i hope kim so hyun gets another lead drama role. she's such an amazing actress. definitely looking forward her upcoming movie.

as a taebi shipper the only thing that keeps me going is that taekwang gets the kiss. haha.

It's my light way to tell, then I clarify what I mean is that you definitely have kind of obsession with TK or Sung Jae. And I think you tend to be self-centered. YA is such a nice and sweet guy. He's even more beautiful and shined because of his passion and great effort at that early age. But you just lightly told you don't care. You just idolizes some cute guys but not adores great character people. By my own experience, it's such a good thing that you have someone / something to look up and be motivated (not just look at them and "oh how cute, loveable, bla bla). That's when you do better. So when I met the character of HYA, even I'm now far from that age, I just think I should working harder. He makes me believe in the future fruits of my effort. That's why I came to like him.

Even people criticize on NJH's acting skill, I can feel a HYA by his acting. It's not that bad like you said. I don't say he's great but he suits the role very much. You praised YSJ for his acting that much, but for me I've never like the TK of yours or feel the great actor like you said. No-one can tell and will never know, but just think about this. If SJ is the one who was given the role of HYA, what do you think? NJH has worked hard. He tried his best and is willing to improve himself. Be respect at least if not encourage him. The way you tell like he's terrible and responsible for "you don't like HYA". I think you don't like HYA not because of NJH, but because you obsessed with GTK and YSJ.

And one more thing, there're many people who like YA ends up with EB, but they also know that the ship isn't really important for a high school drama. I think that's why they didn't try to defend, they just understand and be calm. But it doesn't mean your ship is "most".

Yes. as a person watching dramas for almost 20 years, people are over praising SJ, he wasnt that really good. NJH wasnt that bad as people saying. 

Hi I've been a TaeBi shipper and I admit that I'm so late to know this drama so I'm late in creating MV's too. Well anyway I just want to share my new MV 'cause I felt the need to show people how wonderful their love story was even if they didn't end up together. Here's my MV hope you'll like it...Oh and I'm sorry for some typo error like Gong Taek kwang and thanks you... It should be tae kwang and thank you...

Pls. choose 720p and don't re-upload ...thank you!!:D

Guest flysinger

Well said! NJH gave me the feel of HYA. He is the best fit to this character to me. NJH may need some polish in acting , but overall he is good enough to receive our applause. HYA is more controversial character and therefore more challenging than performing KTK. It is tough for the leading male actor to keep his fans if the writer intentionally put more emphasis on how another boy supports the girl. Even though that, in the poll of YiAhn vs TaeKwang, there are still more people who vote for YiAhn. Many TaeKwang fans wrote to express their disappointment, but this does not mean majority of the Audience like TaeKwang more than YiAhn.

You should never be a psychologist, becsuse I am nor obsessed with TG nor with Sung Jae. I actually don't even know how you come to think of that? And it is not the first time you say that to someone :D

and NO, I am also not self-centred, I am actually very selfless. And i never said NJH is the reason that people hate him. I said the writing AND his potrayal which is a reasonable reason? If I don't like how a character is potrayed by an actor it is a reason? And i never said I hated Yi an, he is just not my cup of tea. The way you defend him, I defend Tae Gwang. LOL. I DIDN'T even read your post really through because I don't really care anymore. This thread is so full of YiBi shippers that it does not matter anyway *lol* bye :)

You should never be a psychologist, becsuse I am nor obsessed with TG nor with Sung Jae. I actually don't even know how you come to think of that? And it is not the first time you say that to someone :D

and NO, I am also not self-centred, I am actually very selfless. And i never said NJH is the reason that people hate him. I said the writing AND his potrayal which is a reasonable reason? If I don't like how a character is potrayed by an actor it is a reason? And i never said I hated Yi an, he is just not my cup of tea. The way you defend him, I defend Tae Gwang. LOL. I DIDN'T even read your post really through because I don't really care anymore. This thread is so full of YiBi shippers that it does not matter anyway *lol* bye :)

i am sure you'll be back at least being a silent reader, =p

I wish TK shippers will experience real love/crush soon so that they can relate to Eunbi's position, not that puppy pity boy that follow his crush everywhere,..

hope when those TK shipper eventually mature enough, they wont be embarrassed with their words when they were young

and The thing is that looking for the perfect person to portray Han Ian is difficult. No matter how good sungjae in acting, I doubt sungjae will deliver this character well. of course I have to admit that NJH needs more practices, but still he's growing in each episode.

Archived