[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for off topic chingusss! I just saw this & posted it here.. :)
another FMV of EBixTK that made me cry today :tears: & I'm glad that I'm alone in my room right now 'coz I can freely cry..huhuhu!  & thank you for the other FMV earlier! :):):)

[credit to owner (hiya)]

another FMV of EBixTK that made me cry today :tears: & I'm glad that I'm alone in my room right now 'coz I can freely cry..huhuhu!  & thank you for the other FMV earlier! :):):)

[credit to owner (hiya)]

​Huuu thank you for posting the fmv..this song is cover by SungJae..I feel like TK sing this song to EB which make my heartache more intense.. :tears:

[credit to owner (hiya)]

​Huuu thank you for posting the mv..this song is cover by SungJae..I feel like TK sing this song to EB which make my heartache more intense.. :tears:

you're welcome ^^,
​yeah, me too!!! that's why I cried so hard while watching that..huhuh! :tears::tears::tears:

ahhh, so sad.. the rumor about KSH, NJH & YSJ to be guest in RM is not true.. haysss.. it's the musical actress who's name is also Kim Sohyun.. haysss.. but there's still a next time, right?? so let's just wait for the right time..heheh :)

[credit: IG sohyunxjingoo]

11 hrs remaining(in my country) before the School 2015 begins!!!! waaaaaaaaaaah!! I can't comprehend my feelings right now!!!! I'm just so so SO EXCITED!!! heheheh! :D:w00t::lol::wub:B)^_^:)

that look like YiAn hands right? I just guess, least then 24 hrs till next ep.

so what YA going to do since today... 

I miss the cast already how will i survive when the drama come to an end? T_T *cry a river*

@JW_Cold I guess we will have to deal with withdrawal syndrome and mental breakdown. I'm going to miss these kids. Can't imagine my Monday & Tuesday without them.

@minibunny I think its belong to Yi Ahn too. This drama is making everyone crazy, we even have to guess the owner of the hand phone too. LOL.

Guest jchealer

I hope its YiAhn hands.... or its TK? Can it be just flashback before TK confessed to Eunbi, he like her.. maybe at first he want to send messages to her... No... please just be YiAhn this time.....

I'm still hoping YiAhn'Eunbi... pleasee writer-nim... 

(Excuse my poor English)  

that look like YiAn hands right? I just guess, least then 24 hrs till next ep.

so what YA going to do since today... 

I miss the cast already how will i survive when the drama come to an end? T_T *cry a river*

​I'm fearing withdrawal symptoms too! but good thing we can still see sungjae on wgm!

Okay this is  my opinion about the romance of this drama

About yian-eunbyul I don't think this couple will work. I mean they didn't share same feeling each other. It's just yian that loves her (when they were kid). Remember when eunbyul came to trip, she harsly said words that hurt yian a lot. 

"I don't remember and I don't want to remember either"
"I am sick of this. I not same eunbyul I was when I was a little girl , we've group up to much now and a lot has changed. There's nothing more you can do for me."

Is that you will say to someone that you love? Yian who came to trip in his training schedule just to met her, she didn't care even a little about it. If because of eunbyul's confusion at that time, but after that, she didn't even regret it. it's very different to eunbi after she hurt yian she regret it a lot and she's crying like a river.

yian likes eunbyul? I don't think so. He maybe still think that he likes her, but the reality is not like that. Like I say before even eunbyul already said that they are different, they are not the same when they were child, but yian still in denial and belive that he likes eunbyul. After eunbi came he confused again, he still think that he likes eunbyul but why he likes eunbi more? He even couldn't hate her after all she did and give up his precious swimming to protect her. What would you think why yian doing that? again he didn't realized that and stiiiiiilll in denial mode

for taekwang I already predict this. Since he's the first person to know that eunbi is already leave. But that's the drama work. I know a lot since I watch so many kdramas. Second lead usually like that, in you're beautiful first person to know that psh is female is jyh (second male) in coffe prince, etc etc etc. second male lead is already planned to protect female lead no matter what and became nice guy. in real life, that's why sometimes men wondering why always women fall to a bad guy over a nice guy lol

I still don't think this couple (eunbi-taewang) will work either. They're not share same felling. more like one-sided love from taewang to eunbi. It's already so clear that she likes yian ( okay who's wouldn't believe this? ), she's even reject him and taewang even already know that she would reject him because she likes yian. 

taewang : I know. I know what you're going to say. I know what I say won't make a difference. but still I like you

eunbi : I'm sorry gong taewang

the writer again gives us hint about it from taewang's word : I know what I say won't make a difference. I interpret like this : even after he confess it, after all he did to her,it won't make a difference

after the confession, she even reject his hug. .Even if yian know that eunbi is gone later than taewang, I'm sure eunbi still choose yian. That's the different between lovers and friendship. sad but yeah this is reality (of kdrama lol)

I'm soooo sorry if I offended anyone :3 mianheeee. I just wanna share my opinion. And no one know what happen next ( included me) so we will just wait and see :3

I agree with how they won't work. I know that Ebi likes YA. You can tell by how she worries about him. It reminds me of BOF. How she had a soulmate and the person you would be with. I think Taekwang is like her soulmate. The one that brings been happiness. But, I think the writers are either going to make it an open ending or put her with YA. I had the same feelings in BOF. I wanted her with the soulmate. Ive seen enough dramas to know what happens in a lot of them. The only time my ship worked out was in Dream H. After last episode I lost faith for the ship. I still think It's weird for her to be with Yiahn but I guess ill have to accept it and get my tissues ready ㅜ.ㅜ

@zaireen: we will go through such a hard time ahead.

@qwerty342: SungJae will go to WGM, but that show is got into a lot of scandals these days, hope SJ will be fine. And he have to come back with new album right after the drama end too @@ he should take care of his health :( 

SH will get a new movie right after this. But i wanna see JooHyuk too. But i will still miss sweet and bright Han Yi An, cute and nice Lee Eun Bi, crazy but warm-hearted Gong Tae Kwang, cool and confident Go EunBuyl :) This drama will leave a nice touch in my memory. Because my highschool time was such a mess, all i did was studied and studied and studied with no friend and no those romantic feeling <3 this drama let's me know how highschool-er should feel ^^

Guest payton_stv

The preview makes a lot of sense, but it's a shame we will only get Eunbyul in the last 4 episodes. She's such an interesting character, and I wouldn't have minded if the show had focused on her as the main character rather than Eunbi. It seems like she would've made a strong and intelligent main character and it is quite unfair to her that her life was commandeered (even if it was unknowingly) from her by her twin. Had Eunbi not appeared, Yi-an would probably not be so confused, and her supposed death might have actually been grieved properly. It would be nice if both twins were adopted, but if not, there's really no question here - this is her rightful place, so Eunbi had to step aside. And Eunbi deserves her own life.

Tonight i'm watching Akdong Musician's MV again for xxth time (Gawd! i'm so in love with their song last year)...

and HEOL!!! I never realized that Nam Joo Hyuk is the guy that SuHyun is crushing on the video... hahaha

lol 200% MV got double post... don't know how to delete the other one.... Sorry XP

The preview makes a lot of sense, but it's a shame we will only get Eunbyul in the last 4 episodes. She's such an interesting character, and I wouldn't have minded if the show had focused on her as the main character rather than Eunbi. It seems like she would've made a strong and intelligent main character and it is quite unfair to her that her life was commandeered (even if it was unknowingly) from her by her twin. Had Eunbi not appeared, Yi-an would probably not be so confused, and her supposed death might have actually been grieved properly. It would be nice if both twins were adopted, but if not, there's really no question here - this is her rightful place, so Eunbi had to step aside. And Eunbi deserves her own life.

​I agree, Eun Byul is a more interesting character than Eun Bi. Eun Bi is a typical nice heroine girl, but Eun Byul seems to hold a lot of layers in her personality and it's more unpredictable than Eun Bi, that's why she's an interesting character. I guess that's one of the reasons why I like Eun Byul more so far and get excited whenever there are her scenes - because I want to see how she responds to different things and her reasons for that.

Archived