[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

https://instagram.com/p/1j7cEiqAq4/
class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"‘We Got Married’ Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon’s sweet date in Japan!201504171034105_P.jpg

‘We Got Married’ Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeons sweet date in Japan!

Lee Jong-hyun♡Gong Seung-yeon had a date sweet like ice cream.

MBC’s ‘We Got Married-Cycle 4’ revealed a photo of the couple having a sweet time in Arashiyama, Kyoto.

Lee and Gong are becoming in the center of attention by showing great chemistry together. Many viewers say they look like a couple that just started a relationship. Moreover, CNBLUE’s Lee Jong-hyun is said to win the hearts of female viewers by his romantic side.

Inevitably, Jong-hyun began to talk by mentioning how beautiful his fictional wife looks in a yellow coat. According to a source, he just didn’t stop complementing Gong Seung-yeon the whole time in Arashiyama!

The husband and wife then bought ice cream from the store and started eating one each while having a walk. Then all of sudden, he embarrassed Gong Seung-yeon by telling her not to eat with ice cream on her lips. According to a staff who was at the scene, Gong just could not look up due to Jong-hyun’s glaring eyes fixed on her lips.

So what happened next? Gong Seung-yeon hid behind a tree, and Lee Jong-hyun said that he would teach her a proper way to eat ice cream, making her even more embarrassed. How do you suppose he ate it?

Find out on the upcoming episode of ‘We Got Married-Cycle 4’ on Saturday, 18 April at 5p.m.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by MBC, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Credit: getitk

"According to a staff who was at the scene, Gong just could not look up due to Jong-hyun’s glaring eyes fixed on her lips."

Homayghaddddddddd..........kick pervy thoughts away. LOL

KYULINE - INSTYLE Magazine

CCxMRe5UEAASbvW.jpg

CCxMRezUsAAyAC2.jpg

Gong Seungyeon chosen as new model of Beyond Cosmetics by LG Household & Health Care along with Kim Soohyun #공승연 pic.twitter.com/oviEjlSRkj

— We Got Married (@WGMFacts) April 17, 2015

Gong SeungYeon Facebook update

비욘드 ~

Posted by 공승연 on Thursday, April 16, 2015

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goguma07

Akopinoy2228YS said:
class="entry-title" style='margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; font-family: Oswald, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; box-sizing: border-box; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;'‘We Got Married’ Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon’s sweet date in Japan!

MBC’s ‘We Got Married-Cycle 4’ revealed a photo of the couple having a sweet time in Arashiyama, Kyoto.

Lee and Gong are becoming in the center of attention by showing great chemistry together. Many viewers say they look like a couple that just started a relationship. Moreover, CNBLUE’s Lee Jong-hyun is said to win the hearts of female viewers by his romantic side.

Inevitably, Jong-hyun began to talk by mentioning how beautiful his fictional wife looks in a yellow coat. According to a source, he just didn’t stop complementing Gong Seung-yeon the whole time in Arashiyama!

The husband and wife then bought ice cream from the store and started eating one each while having a walk. Then all of sudden, he embarrassed Gong Seung-yeon by telling her not to eat with ice cream on her lips. According to a staff who was at the scene, Gong just could not look up due to Jong-hyun’s glaring eyes fixed on her lips.

So what happened next? Gong Seung-yeon hid behind a tree, and Lee Jong-hyun said that he would teach her a proper way to eat ice cream, making her even more embarrassed. How do you suppose he ate it?

Find out on the upcoming episode of ‘We Got Married-Cycle 4’ on Saturday, 18 April at 5p.m.

wait till we read what the Caption Minions had to say :))  .. I don't know about you guys, if the crew even mentioned how JH would react seeing his wife behind the scenes...what more do we want on screen... I bet he will swoop in for a kiss... don't know when, but he will definitely do it, better than Henry or better than Nam Gung MIn...

Guest shipperlove

hi chigu >:D< here its 6:50 a.m. by now i sleep just few hours to put forces in and follow this thread and this couple....will i be able to not divorce from my real husband seen i am not paying attention to him because i am jongyeonholic? will see.... :P
@akopinoy2228YS (a nick little bit easier? joke kkk)
when i see your post my cheekbones up (like jh) because i know you always post interesting things like preview,pictures and articles about our couple so thank you so mo much
^:)^

OMG i slept for few hours and happens everything....SY and Soo Hyun a chosen for advice together..... Soo...So....Soo....Hyu....HYUN? OMAYGAD =D>
sy's beautiful bare face has had a big success so beautiful without make-up
and what i can say about the preview?
ehm....ehm....ehm....i would know how JH is used to eat ice cream?
:-? :-B he wants to teach her how to eat ice cream....hmmmmm i wonder how O.o
OMAYGAD......

@shipperlove, I bet you're not going to get any sleep tomorrow... LOL :)) Saturday seems so long when your mind is already one step ahead... 4 episodes in Japan, 4 blissful episodes ... when will their next trip be? I think it's good for JH to get that romantic vacation after his hard work in Tokyo.

Guest Hickk

Akopinoy2228YS said:

So what happened next? Gong Seung-yeon hid behind a tree, and Lee Jong-hyun said that he would teach her a proper way to eat ice cream, making her even more embarrassed. How do yo

Guest shipperlove

there are new articles on naver about tomorrow date who translate? because seem interesting i don't know why i tried to paste here the link but i couldn't :(
these new articles talk about hunted house

Guest purpleskyland_stv

Hello Brownies!!

I’ve been lurking here since page 1 and finally I find the courage to post my first comment!

Since I can understand little Korean (but unfortunately, my English is not so good as you read…), I’d like to share the translation of today’s preview. The Arashiyama part (Ice cream part )was already translated so I only did the haunted house part.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon visited a haunted house which is the must spot for dating couple. Jonghyun said it was a traditional eel restaurant with 35 years history and successfully maneuvered Seungyeon to the place. He found scared Seungyeon just adorable. He held her very tight and told her “It’s okay, don’t’ look at ghosts but me.” The corners of his mouth were lifted without him noticing. He said “Why are you so cute like this?” and made the MCs cracked up. Jonghyun said in the BRI, “While watching scared Seungyeon, I found my new goal in life.” That made everyone curious.

Please pardon my bad English!  I also skipped some parts that I coundn't understand.

Have anyone checked JH's ig? WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING?? =)) I know he often upload weird instavid but...ah I just can't understand him. Need a nobel prize winner to figure out how his brain works. =))

goguma07 said: Akopinoy2228YS said:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; font-family: Oswald, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; box-sizing: border-box; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"‘We Got Married’ Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon’s sweet date in Japan!

Guest shipperlove

@purpleskyland_stv thank you so much....you are so kind....please write often here and don't worry for english,look at me,my english sucks,here nobody in too good in english but we understand each other very well....so join to our family

now he has a goal in his life? and what is??? maybe make her scare so he can see her cute side?
OMG why tomorrow is so close but far away?

chingoooo kyahhhhh.....reading the preview made my mind scattered....i cant think properly....i need oxygen and i dont know if am alive after tomorrow...

[-O<

i dont have any frenz who walk the same path as me....but am glad i found u guys here.... >:D<

Guest burningadhat

Hi eveeyone.. :-h i'm new here. I've been jonghyun's fan since i heard oettoria. Now i'm here keeping track of his marriage life. Hehehe. I have a question actually. Since theor trip to japan was 3days 2 night, will there be another scene of them sleeping together again tmrw?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It will be fun.

shipperlove said: @purpleskyland_stv thank you so much....you are so kind....please write often here and don't worry for english,look at me,my english sucks,here nobody in too good in english but we understand each other very well....so join to our family

now he has a goal in his life? and what is??? maybe make her scare so he can see her cute side?
OMG why tomorrow is so close but far away?

Archived