[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest minukim

null

I don't think he was eating alone :) if u look at a pic again,at the left there was someone's leg( wear jean), could be his members or friends. And u r right,it doesn't look like his apartment at all

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Akopinoy2228YS
OMG.. he is a grind teeth sleeper.. I guess that is why he was trying not sleep well in his first night sleeping with his wife (seung yeon)..
his grind teeth really loud..

I think SY's snores not very loud.. its obviously tiredly snoring.. and I guess she was really tired physic and psyche..
physic.. she already on the plane at 5 am in the morning till night she never got rest for that whole day..
psyche.. she really had to endure her self and keep aware for JH's flattery and compliment.. and her excitement's self for the first time meeting her virtual husband who is very handsome and cool..
(I guess what kind of woman in this world not got excite for an husband like that.. give you praise and sang a romantic song)
:\"> :x

Guest shipperlove

i would like to see jh update a photo on IG about him while watch wgm....
but i suppose he is too busy don't take his eyes off of his wife ;)) i really would like to know how he thinks of himself on wgm....maybe he thinks "i am really cute" or maybe "omona...i cannot recognize myself....i really fell in love....its a big trouble" lol

guys... do you know when fluttering india will air on kbs world? I miss tonight's episode :(

I don't think I can sleep well tonight... anticipation running high waiting for tomorrow... Can't wait to see their next preview

Guest shipperlove

i really love this pic
jonghyun-we-got-married.jpg
seems like she wiped a bit of ice cream on his mouth....unless she was clutching his cheek because his dimples are too cute :-? lol
:D

Guest choccy

eva23 said: @Akopinoy2228YS
OMG.. he is a grind teeth sleeper.. I guess that is why he was trying not sleep well in his first night sleeping with his wife (seung yeon)..
his grind teeth really loud..

I think SY's snores not very loud.. its obviously tiredly snoring.. and I guess she was really tired physic and psyche..
physic.. she already on the plane at 5 am in the morning till night she never got rest for that whole day..
psyche.. she really had to endure her self and keep aware for JH's flattery and compliment.. and her excitement's self for the first time meeting her virtual husband who is very handsome and cool..
(I guess what kind of woman in this world not got excite for an husband like that.. give you praise and sang a romantic song)
:\"> :x

Guest shipperlove

question for spend time before the ep...
who think that they keep in touch also off screen? i mean not IG but calls and messages....

Archived