[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Of all the scenes of these two, I truly really love the scene right after the ferris wheel... he took her hand into his, tucked it in his pocket, then they took a leisurely stroll while he admiring her beauty, the weather was perfect in the cool afternoon, no one around them, just the two of them walking and chatting away... the whole scene was perfect to me, coz this is what I envision them to be after 10-20-30 years from now...still in love

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else visit this thread and refresh the page to see if someone has translated something or published a subbed video? I'M SUCH A GOOBER..LOL! 
I love how the netizen comments above are very positive. It's interesting how people can see the difference between reality emotions and fake emotions. NOT those that are biased though...people that are not leaning on either side of the fence can see when something is real. If someone ADORES a celebrity or HATES a celebrity will tweek what they see. It's like someone saying, "I can't find the salt!!!" and later to find out the salt was right in front of their eyes! They told their brains to NOT see it! Just like this...as I fall for these two it will get more difficult to see things clearly. 
Opinions of the non-biased are probably fact..and that is how I see these netizen comments above. They are still neutral at this point but CAN still see ATTRACTION!! :D !!!!! 

@happy2bhere camping out early just to make sure I didn't miss the sub :D ...what you say is true...why looking at them is enough to put a smile on your face. Somehow, you still want to find that 1% real life fantasy, want to believe in love, want to see the goodness these lovely souls have brought forward even in a make believe situation. I think I will hang on to that 1% fantasy...it completes my day

For those who follow the TV ratings... Scarily low :(

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, April 11, 2015 3.1 12.6
Saturday, April 04, 2015 4.8 15.0
Saturday, March 28, 2015 3.9 13.2
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2

Infinity Challenge included as reference (holidays, specials, etc), not for absolute comparisons.

I thought the 3.1% was a mistake at first, but quite a few Korean stories are out: 1, 2, 3

9YBTCvg.png

Guest Hickk

twinkystar said: [kkuljaem] [WGM] Realistic Couple Seung Yeon- Jonghyun

Star News - Naver: WGM, Cheering for the realistic couple Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon~

1. [+559, -18] When in love, the man is the one who likes the other more...

2. [+530, -18] They like each other.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+475, -21] This couple makes my heart flutter... Gong Seung Yeon is beautiful and has a good personality...

4. [+417, -17] I'm cheering for this couple. They're not acting but they're sincere toward each other and sweeter than the other couples...... I have no idea what the staff are thinking but they should just let them happily spend their time together

5. [+141, -8] I used to think Jonghyun would be boring because he struck me as someone who is shy and quiet like Seohyun. But the chemistry....ㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋThey did a good job with the casting

6. [+108, -6] Whether it's acting or not, they're the reason why I'm still watching WGM

7. [+68, -7] Jonghyun not choosing Yewon was god's work.

cr:kkuljaem

Guest gabitawhite

Hello, im a silent reader because my english is not very good, but i cant do it anymore, this couple is really amazing
Im a fan of Jonghyun, and view it always smiling and so happy is the best gift he  can give to his  fans .
Really love this couple and hope to continue to receive much support and love.
I hope to improve my english
:x :x :x

Omg their gifs are so beautiful i already faint several times today. And look at my profile picture ckck jongyeon turning me into a pervert hohoho oh and please find me on twitter, i'll defs follow back. Its @iwantmyoppas. Me and @bimbowsss are getting wilder every saturday lmao

Guest choccy

prechtik said: For those who follow the TV ratings... Scarily low :(

WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, April 11, 2015 3.1 12.6
Saturday, April 04, 2015 4.8 15.0
Saturday, March 28, 2015 3.9 13.2
Saturday, March 21, 2015 4.8 13.5
Saturday, March 14, 2015 4.9 12.2

Infinity Challenge included as reference (holidays, specials, etc), not for absolute comparisons.

I thought the 3.1% was a mistake at first, but quite a few Korean stories are out: 1, 2, 3

@gabitawhite >:D< welcome... don't worry about making mistakes... English is not our first language (not to me anyway) ...just enjoy your time here and continue spazzing with the rest of us

@maxiane I'm so scared to join you guys...I'm scared I can't get any work done :P

The agony of waiting for the subs to come out... (:|

@mjang oh please who knows we could be a SSBFF (Super-Spazzing-Best-Friend-Forever)? And jongyeon related works i've done so far are screaming, cursing, punching keyboard, throwing phone, kicking people, burning houses, flipping tables, and crying. Its not that hard, you could do it too right? So pleaseee join me and everyone else too!

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

"I kept looking at the sky" - Jonghyun

darn he should have taken a quick look

The rating are outrageous,if it was really becsuse of yewon's scandal i'll be really annoyed about...Because it is not right that people outside the case are penalized, and in any case the new couples are fresh air, I do not understand the reason for all this....why k-nets are so -_-"

I really hope yhis show will not cancelled :(

Guest LoveInsight

still waiting engsub for yesterday's episode, i kept repeating raw video from yesterday's episode although i dont understand what they're saying but still im giggling, laughing and unconsciously im closing my eyes with my hand because im shy watching their actions haha :D. They were soooooooo sweeettttt together. My reaction is totally the same with the MC :P

Archived