[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh that's right @pre, we get pic previews tomorrow isn't it? But this gif preview is a new thing from MBC...at least for our couple. Maybe they sense that brownies were falling over themselves and going crazy with anticipation...so they gave us a small shot of honey! ;) :P 

@safwana17_stv thank you for sharing that gif! :D 

Happy 1000 pages my fellow brownies! We've got here simply by enjoying our couple. 1000 pages was no work at all for us, hehe. :D Long may the spazz continue! ;) 

Guest Elzabar

Happy 1000th Page to all. I love the interactions that we are having in making and sharing info about our Fav. couple....

Let's continue pouring out the honey on our GongLee couple....

Page 1,000 was reached for their wedding episode....NICE!!!! 

Seeing JH reading something in that gif made me really excited that there still may be some sentimental parts (I'm such a sap....I love sentimental parts). I'm looking forward to sincerity and heart! I can't expect them too cozy in front of all those people that are his friends...he may act differently with her (as most people would). 

A new dress for SY! You know, I think that's good. JH needs to feel comfortable with what she is wearing too. I'm sure they will show us the change over> I'm expecting them to try and get some mileage out of CNBlue (especially Jonghwa) being on the show...it' wont' be 100% about our couple. 

Knowing the prize is money for a "summer vacation" means it will be summer when they shoot the vacation! It will probably be out a month or so before we see it, but I hope there is swimming, bathing suits and lots of lovin' fun! 

Okay...For something to chat about from last weeks episode while we wait, "patiently" for this weeks episode, how about the suntan lotion clips!!! 

I just can't get over how their conversation was meant for "reel", then he gave her a warning for "real" when they were talking about "feeling" the skin...LOL! 

He went from playing, then to BTS style warning her! 

Funny thing is he started it!!! 

He took her simple innocent comment about his pale skin being soft and asking her "Why are you feeling it?"! 

Shocks her, then her comeback is to pretty much saying the same thing back, "You're the one that's feeling it"! 

To which he says. "No, shhhhh, shhh" "You shouldn't talk mindlessly. 

His brain switched that fast from joking to realtime stopping a conversation that could have gone in a totally different direction! Remember Japan, the "bad boy" thoughts he had back then. If SY tries to joke in the same way these days he gets himself all worried it will look bad for her LOL. In Japan he may not have realized that her wit is quick enough with that kind of comeback and since she is now relaxed around him, she plays along. What I love about them though is that SY does trust whatever he says as far as what to do and what not to do. Maybe that's her respect for the amount of time he has put into being the public eye and believes his conservative thinking will keep it safe. I think she is a closet  FIRECRACKER  though LOL!!!!! 

@amastris & @mase207

That wasn't the point of my original "commitment/oath"...I'M THE ONE THAT STARTED IT :D! . Let's not get all worked up about stuff here. I just made the commitment to refrain

myself from making my comments because I would prefer "wise words" as opposed to gut reactions in my own posts. Twice now I can say I've changed my first opinion from an original post without first understanding the subs. I don't like that! To be honest, I could spout some initial "shock" crap and send a forum in a downward spiral that takes the world 10 pages to resolve because of different time zones...it rehashes and rehashes...I just don't want to be a party to negative stuff, don't want to unintentionally initiate it either. :D 

If I see something I feel is truth (good or bad) I'll say it, but I want to be RIGHT, more than I want to vent my initial thoughts without all the info. 

It's all good you guys...really :D love BOTH of your posts....I can honestly say I refresh pages hoping I will see them :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please speak your peace...in peace :D Remember...when typing (or texting for me in this matter), the other party can not read the tone of your voice...and that is how misunderstandings happen.  What a great blog idea "How to type with tone" :D 

Anyway ...

ON TOPIC

Did anyone else feel it interesting that both JH & SY & Manager were so active with pictures the last day or two? They always seem to be active at the same time LOL!!!! 

@amastris If it was my post that you're referring to, then I apologize for possibly trying to dictate the direction of this forum.

I read your post , if I came across as the "trying to be innocent and nice" guy, then you have every right to say what you said. It was never in my intentions to be that way. I always post whatever that goes through my head.. And I'm still not fully matured in terms of age and experience as most of you people in this forum..

I hope you'd forgive me and everyone that may have offended you for opposing your opinions here.

I like people like you and luvtokki ..You guys are always straightforward and honest in this forum.

HELLO ALL BROWNIES!!!!! HAPPY 1000TH PAGE!!!!!

I wanna thank you all of you for be in here :D This is so much more fun when you watch with me WGM. Because of you guys waiting for next episode it's more exciting. And I like all of you post... this is fascinating that we watch the same one episode and we have 100 diffrent ideas about it. We start talk about our Be couple and we end talk about relationship, family, culture... I like that the most.

And your art (mv, gif, fanfiction)- WOW! AMAZING:D thank you!!

B.E.S.T TEAM THANK YOU !!!! 

Guest safwana17

guys I was going through Astrology sings on twitter because I was bored and this is what I found

Jonghhyun is Taurus and seungyeon is pisces right, well it match with their character .

I don't really believe in it but it's fun to know.:)

Over the past few days we have been monitoring this thread due to multiple reports, I posted a friendly reminder hoping that'll cool things down, but we've received yet more reports. This will be my one & final warning to users in this thread so it's in your best interest to not ignore this: 

We welcome all sorts of opinions and we know everyone will think differently when it comes to certain topics. Different opinions make for the best discussions as long the person giving their thoughts does so in a respectful manner. We Do Not tolerate direct/indirect attacks or insults on another user just because you have differing opinions. This is a couple's thread for Jonghyun & Seungyeon, not a place for arguments especially ones that don't pertain to the couple. Please be respectful to one another even if you have differing opinions. If you feel as if your own opinion is more neutral than others within this thread, then feel free to head over to the main We Got Married thread in the variety forums. 

Again, this is my one & only warning to this thread due to the amount of reports we have gotten over the past 24 hours. If any more problems occur, we will be forced to temporarily close the thread. 

If you have any questions, please contact me or any of the mods. 

Thank you for this and giving us one more chance! We love this thread!!!!

Again, this is my one & only warning to this thread due to the amount of reports we have gotten over the past 24 hours. If any more problems occur, we will be forced to temporarily close the thread. 

If you have any questions, please contact me or any of the mods. 

Appreciate the moderators' efforts, put if you really do feel there are such "attacks or insults" going on, could we please deal with those posts and posters directly? Take care of the weeds and let the garden grow. 

None of us want the thread to be closed, and, frankly, I don't think any of us appreciate such threats to close the thread. Please do consider focusing efforts on the perpetrators and their posts, rather than the thread. I realize this means more work for the moderators, but if that's what's needed to protect the thread, please consider doing so. Having experienced similar issues at other forums, I'd think it makes much more sense this way :)

Soompi's forum, despite its little kinks, remains the #1 gathering hole, and beehive, on the internet for English-speaking Jongyeon fans. Facebook, Reddit, etc. all pale in comparison :) Please don't punish the masses for the actions of a few.

okRsItp.png

I sincerely hope this is from a drama and JH is not being forced to play his guitar for a living after spending all his wealth on fast cars :D 

But don't worry, JH, even if you're destitute, SY will join you in Busan :wub:

3SYJBU6.png

Guest mase207

Happy big 1K, brownies!

There's a whole lot to celebrate about this couple, and this is just another one. 

The last time I posted an actual analysis of an episode, they were still in the midst of feeling out their relationship and in the early stages of infatuation. Now, they seem comfortable. Very comfortable. Their skinship has become almost like second-nature to them, an essential component to their interactions, and a necessity for them to be happy.

During the entirety of their trip to Busan, you could sense just how accustomed they were to doing what they do. They are reassured about one another's feelings, and are no longer left wondering if their feelings are equally reciprocated. They really look like they treasure each other and seek each other out as reinforcement. It's been really interesting to see how their interactions have evolved over the past 3-4 episodes... I think the ending of their Busan trip really provided some insight as to just how far their relationship's progressed. They aren't perfect, but they're perfect for one another. When JH brought SY back, it was a bit discouraging that JH wasn't immediately as proactive when trying to help SY out in some sticky situations. Yet, just as we're beginning to wonder, he's back to being her shield. It's not just mutual understanding between them, it's mutual trust. 

It is amazing to see the amount of love that SY got from JH's family so early on. From the looks of it, it seems like JH talks about her often. He openly admits that he's holding himself back only to let his family feel comfortable. He was totally comfortable with acting all mushy in front of them... which he then does later on. To be so open with your flirting and skinship with a girl in front of your own family is a big deal. JH is clear that he isn't messing around, and I think his family really felt that after their meeting... I mean, SY is a special girl. JY has their ups and downs, like all normal couples do, but that ends up strengthening their bond. The way that JH kissed her head and held her, at least from another guy's perspective, is really affectionate. It's so natural that it sometimes leaves me a bit confused as to whether I'm watching a TV show or if I'm eavesdropping on a couple's private evening...

Anyways, I'm really interested to see what will happen after the wedding. It's been some time since we've seen photos of them filming for WGM in public. From what I've noticed in past WGM couples, the wedding is usually considered a marker for when "a couple started acting differently". Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. I have faith that they're still going strong, since their the two of them, as well as their sphere of IG friends, have been interacting a lot. SY is keeping in touch with her husband's family and close friends. I'm excited to see what events will unfold over the next couple of weeks! :D Two more days...

Off Topic

1000 pages of amazing talent & creativity, thoughts & ideas,videos & pictures,The B.E.S.T. Sub team for a forum, laughter & joy, yes even hurt and sadness.  This was my first ship and on a day that we should be celebrating these 1000 pages of precious memories it is the saddest day by far.  Having to have the Mods come to our home and give us a warning on a day that could & should have been amazing!!  I may just be a foolish young country girl who doesn't know alot about how forums usually work! I have made more than my share of mistakes! My posts are simple minded not fancy!  But this is my first experience and it hasn't even been 3 months!! But where I come from when people have problems or don't agree they don't go running & reporting it.  They are proud enough to work it out among themselves!  No matter what part of the world you live in.  When your family gets in trouble or a disagreement do you open the door tell the whole neighborhood, call the police? No in fact I would bet most of us wouldn't!  But would try and work it out because bringing others in would be embarrassing.  I may not be as mature as most of you but I truly love this thread!!  Not just because of our couple but because of all of you who make me think outside the box!  Who make it exciting to see and experience something through your eyes not mine!!! A place that allows someone like me to leave her farm and travel the world!   Have you any idea how amazing it is to be among people from all over the world!  All walks of life coming together for one common good the love of two people!  No matter who you are PLEASE love each other and this place enough to open your hearts & minds to accepting those whose ideas & thoughts may be different than your own..........:wub:

Special thanks & credit to Darina91

Archived