[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Just saw a Soompi article about Kcon NY ....it got me thinking about JH being there with sis-in-law (lol) and also with Lee Gi-Kwang (Highlight) .... It also got me thinking about other connections this after (as I was buzzing around I'd watched My Only Love Song AGAIN for the umteenth time!) . They two people really know people ....who know each other ....and they all seem so interconnected for some reason. An amazing tapestry of connections, but at the same time it's not common knowledge to the world unless they are looking (like the other people posting about IG accounts. It's like this huge buddy system or something LOL! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

I kind of don't want them do MOLS Season 2 because I don't feel FNC Add Culture appreciate all their hard work.  From my observation, there's a vast difference with the way the Circle's people treat the cast and staff when compared with the MOLS's production. In Circle, they even acknowledged the supporting cast in their credits.  While in FNC Add Culture, everything seemed to be in a rush, no proper planning whatsoever - facebook promotion and the MOLS party (the one Jae Jin posted on June 13, the PD and SY unable to attend, I think).  The FNC Add Culture's CEO mentioned in his IG that they were going to do promotions for MOLS but I didn't see any except JH and SY promos in facebook.  They are so lucky that people (outside Korea) know JH and SY and this helps to spread about the drama internationally. 

SY may say that she's not good in singing and dancing but I like her voice.  Maybe one of these days she's going to surprise us by appearing in the King of the Masked Singer :lol:

Hello Brownies!

Speaking of Kcon NY, found these links -

Part 2:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZPMMthz5o

I finally watched the last two eps of Circle.  SY should be very proud of being part of this great drama!  It was a short series but I loved every minute of it, although sci-fi is usually not my cup of tea.  It gave me pause to think about these deep questions about whether or not simply deleting sad memories bring people true happiness, what is it that makes of us who we are, etc.  SY did a great job acting three different personas and I am really happy to read her co-/senior actor and director praising her. :)  

@luvtokki I did not read too much into SY cutting her hair.  It's most likely for her new drama, and will help show her another side we are yet to see.  Besides, she has had long hair for as long as I know her and I don't blame any girl if she just wants to try something new :wub::wub::wub:

And this cracks me up... jealous Ondal/JH!

Have a great weekend Brownies!

BOICE Magazine Vol. 7

Interview w/ Jong Jin (sp?), manager for CNBLUE in Korea

Among the cnblue members,

Who is the most stylish one?  A: JS
Who is the kindest one?   A: Everyone
Who is the sloppiest (untidy) one?  A: JH
Who is the most demanding one?  A: JH
Who is the most going-my-own-way type?  A: JH
who is the most mischievous one?  A: JH

Me LOL :D

1 hour ago, MattieCat said:

BOICE Magazine Vol. 7

Interview w/ Jong Jin (sp?), manager for CNBLUE in Korea

Among the cnblue members,

Who is the most stylish one?  A: JS
Who is the kindest one?   A: Everyone
Who is the sloppiest (untidy) one?  A: JH
Who is the most demanding one?  A: JH
Who is the most going-my-own-way type?  A: JH
who is the most mischievous one?  A: JH

Me LOL :D

HAHAHAHA... :D

I love Jonghyun :wub:

Thanks @MattieCat:)

Jh IG

Me: Happy coincidence: Lips! Lucky fans! :wink:

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

@happy2bhere is like it was meant to bee. :D

My Only Love Song, Season 2, please! I believe that PDnim has more to tell the world about the characters we got to meet in season 1...and our Bee Couple too. Also, I think that even if FNC doesn't do enough promotion, is still a great way to get notice internationally because is shown worldwide on Netflix, and that is a great promotion by itself, specially now that more people around the world are begining to seach for South Korean/Asian made movies/shows. :)

I really like SY with short hair- she looks cutes:D She looks so beautiful from yesterday interview pic:wub: Always makes me proud!

cr. orginal owner and thx Honey Bee Couple for upload:wink:

I saw also news about her new drama...From all they project why must be her again? She need rest but I hope I see her work early than next year...

@Netka85 thanks for the info. I really hope Sy gets to have her 2 month vacation break (or at least 1 month). If her "Are You Human too?" drama will be a pre-preduction, she can rest after filming is done and before the promotions for the drama starts. 

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Good morning... :)

Some fancams from CNBLUE concert, Between Us in Singapore.

They played Blind Love, Jonghyun song :wub:

Cr: baboiceia

Acoustic session. They sang Manito! 

Cr: reginachua

Handsome Jonghyun. Please maintain the style... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: B2sLW

uri babee looks sooo good in short hair!!!

as mentioned by her two co-stars in circle, she has really good personalities and desires in acting, not embarrass to ask and willing to learn anything even form Jingoo, younger than her, but senior in acting field. i'm waiting for jingoo's thought oh her fav noona!  i'm so touched and proud of her! as much as i wanted to see her often on screen, i wish that she could take a break , maybe go for a short vacay or sail on yacht with hubby,a accompany him fishing. hahahahha.

she is sooo stylish!

well, TALKING ABOUT SHOES,

hahaha. uri couple are indeed stylish in their own way. simple yet so eye catching!

sister in law twice yoo jeongyeon also openly shows her support towards bro in law.

NERDY set:

NERDY CAP:

on stage together :

CAP : VIBRATE

VIVA GONGLEE COUPLE :blush:

Lots of things coming out at the same time, thanks so much to everyone for sharing! :D

My Only Love Song! :heart:

More:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources. 

Me: They took a lot of pictures there, just a couple of days ago, that are already out. Sy looks so pretty and younger, happy for her, hope gets to relax too! Also, the place has a WGM home location feels, I wonder were they took the pictures for this pictorial. Edited to add:  "Photoshoot with Xportsnews at a studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul" as per GSYinternational. Still wonder if it's a location used by our Bee Couple for WGM.  :) 

Jh related:

Thx/cr. owners/sources.

We can also watch Jh on "A Gentleman's Dignity" on Netflix. I highly recommend it because is a really good romcom drama. Was one of my very first Korean dramas to watch, and it's one of my all time favorites. I enjoyed Jh's story/parts so much. Who would had thought then that his story with Sy will get me here, with all of you, years later because of WGM. *sings "You Are My Destiny" song*!!! Bee happy! :D

Hello brownies!

from Mfan Vol. 1 (Front/back cover)
ATzJWkC.jpg
m5Spild.jpg

Spoiler

nIfG06v.jpg
1vgfRRp.jpg
NEbCiaA.jpg
vvz58h8.jpg
Yb1qIw5.jpg

I can't stress enough that this is a music magazine, and their very first issue.  (most of the articles of CNBLUE in Japan we have seen for the last year or two have been mostly, if not all, from K-Pop magazines and ladies/fashion magazines)

CNBLUE is the main artist of the issue and they spent over 20 pages on them.  Sorry if I'm too excited about this and I may be biased, but I believe this gives one objective way to see how CNBLUE is perceived in Japan. 

Can I be even more proud? She slowly bild image as a good actress and she did it by herself without big company name. She work really hard, take any acting proposition and for long time she was be a supporting actress. I remember that even knetz was suprised why she still not have lead role.  Finally thx to Circle PD she can show her acting skills act as a 3 diffrent character. She was great and she get fast new job in big project as a lead actress. I hope she will shine more and more:wink:

btw. I happy to hear that she still in contact with Seunhoon:D

cr. thx to gsyinternational and brainy_gomseungyeon  for translation:wink:

and Sy was in second  party with Circle crew yesterday:D I think they don't want to say goodbye easily...

Sy related:

Spoiler

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Thanks and full credit to all owners/source

Sy is growing as an actress with every character she plays, truly talented young lady. After being in historical, syfy, action and adventure dramas, she wants to tackle a romantic drama. Mols is a romantic action comedy drama, so I will delulu that there were no necessity to "act" romantic there. :wub:

Although I'm proud of SY and her acting accomplishments in Circle, there are so many news reports and interviews about Circle and absolutely nothing about My Only Love Song.  Why?!  Her acting was just as spectacular in MOLS as it was in Circle.  It's very suspicious.  I blame FNC for not promoting MOLS as much as it should have been.  It seems they sold it to Netflix and then washed their hands of it.  MOLS was really her 1st leading romantic role, yet it gets very little mention or notice in any of her interviews.   It hurts to see their awesome work together, JH's work, his improved acting and their awesome chemistry get passed by because of the poor timing of being released at the same time Circle was broadcast.  It's all Circle, Circle, Circle and MOLS is forgotten in SY's promotions. 

And SY can mention a friendship she has with WINNER's Lee Seunghoon for "Eat, Sleep, Eat", a variety show that lasted only a few days, and what a great actor "Jingoo oppa" was, but she can't mention her 'friendship' with JH that she filmed WGM with for 5 months and his acting in MOLS as her leading man?  What's up with this?   I find it hard to understand.  It just doesn't seem fair or right.

It definitely seems to me SY and her agency are trying to put distance between SY and JH.  To weaken their ties as a 'couple'?  Maybe to enhance her likelihood of landing a romantic role in the future?  Surely JH can't be pushed aside like this, especially after how well he cared for her in WGM and MOLS!       

9 hours ago, luvtokki said:

Although I'm proud of SY and her acting accomplishments in Circle, there are so many news reports and interviews about Circle and absolutely nothing about My Only Love Song.  Why?!  Her acting was just as spectacular in MOLS as it was in Circle.  It's very suspicious.  I blame FNC for not promoting MOLS as much as it should have been.  It seems they sold it to Netflix and then washed their hands of it.  MOLS was really her 1st leading romantic role, yet it gets very little mention or notice in any of her interviews.   It hurts to see their awesome work together, JH's work, his improved acting and their awesome chemistry get passed by because of the poor timing of being released at the same time Circle was broadcast.  It's all Circle, Circle, Circle and MOLS is forgotten in SY's promotions. 

And SY can mention a friendship she has with WINNER's Lee Seunghoon for "Eat, Sleep, Eat", a variety show that lasted only a few days, and what a great actor "Jingoo oppa" was, but she can't mention her 'friendship' with JH that she filmed WGM with for 5 months and his acting in MOLS as her leading man?  What's up with this?   I find it hard to understand.  It just doesn't seem fair or right.

It definitely seems to me SY and her agency are trying to put distance between SY and JH.  To weaken their ties as a 'couple'?  Maybe to enhance her likelihood of landing a romantic role in the future?  Surely JH can't be pushed aside like this, especially after how well he cared for her in WGM and MOLS!       

Hmmm....well to be honest if you want to talk about quality of production etc and even the storyline, Circle although not perfect,  definitely has the better storyline and acting. Im being brutally honest here. SY did well portraying Soojung, the bratty actress and JH has definitely shown improvement but if you want to talk about what the Korean public is liking at the moment comparing the 2, it is obviously Circle.And since Circle is aired in Korean channel, obviously the talk will be on this drama instead of MOLS. I mean MOLS is nice to watch but it is a romance fluff. And by the way, how many of us who watched MOLS actually engage  in in-depth analysis or discussions of this drama other than analysing how it is compared to WGM? Dont get me wrong, MOLS was enjoyable. And the thing is if you noticed whatever discussions she had about her costars and the drama Circle is really about the drama itself and how her fellow cast members had helped her grow as an actress. If she were to talk about MOLS or even JH, let me tell you many people will disregard the acting elements that she will be discussing and instead focus solely on JH and her. JH and SY take great pride in their work and Im sure they would want the artistic elements to be the key focus. About promotion, FNC has a major part to play. The actors and actresses had already played their parts but they are not given platforms to discuss or even promote the drama. I also strongly feel, FNC wanted to take advantage of their chemistry and the shippers fandom.

With regard to SY talking about her other male costars. Well obviously she will talk about Jingoo because the focus is on Circle. Im sorry to say this, but if you want to nitpick, i dont think JH has ever talked about her also. In fact JH being in FNC has more clout to promote the drama better because he is from the company. And let me reiterate, I am not blaming any of them. Im sure there are reasons we dont know about.

Another thing is, the way you are implying it is as if SY is callously pushing JH away which i think is unfair.. and what does it mean by everything that he has done for her? Her success in her current dramas is attributed to her hard work and talent. She got casted not because of WGM or MOLS. Im sorry if i am sounding super defensive but I dont want SY or JH hard work to be dismissed and it seems to me when it comes to SY people seem to think she is getting to where she is based on WGM...or JH. well to be honest, WGM is not exactly popular in Korea. 

I am sure when they were in WGM, both of them helped each other grow etc .... there is no doubt about that. Both SY and JH are doing well and this is due to their hard work and talent. Yes they may have supported each other and have helped each other grow  during wgm etc but it has been 2 years already. We dont know what goes on behind the scene especially in the entertainment industry. 

I must add after WGM, she was the one who was more forthcoming about promoting his album, liking his pics etc but what did she get in return? Melons hating on her and accusing her of riding on his popularity. Now that she is gaining more popularity and acknowledgement after her dramas the opposite is happening.  I am not blaming any of them. In fact the more underground they go, the better. 

Another thing is, in interviews, if no one asked about either of them, obviously they are not going to talk about each other right? Maybe she talked about Winner's Seunghoon because he asked her about Circle and maybe just maybe JH didnt even ask her about Circle? and even if he did, if she were to mention it, what do you think will happen? 

To me there is no issue. Even if they want to distance themselves from each other i think it is fine. Look at Kim Tae Hee and Rain. Even after they were caught dating, they rarely spoke about each other and even when asked, they gave vague responses to the point some people thought the relationship was non existent. .And they ended up getting married.

I know I am sounding defensive here but why cant we be happy about their career advancements, who they are partnered with, without getting 'hurt'. By way i am not dismissing the fact that WGM is special for both of them and they both gained career wise but to attribute every single development in their careers to wgm or to each other is unfair to their hard work. And just because they were in wgm it doesnt mean they are obligated to behave or act in a certain manner. 

I know I am stating unpopular opinions but like i said... their individual success come first.

Archived