[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Our cute honeybees caught in matching BEE costumes by our merci_drama PD-nim?!   They are indeed BEEs and not Pikachu, you can see the black BEE antennas on the top of JH's head, and the face on SY's costume matches JH's.   What are they doing to us?  They have to know their WGM fans would make the BEE connection!   Are they confirming they are the BEE couple?   Are they pushing the envelope a little bit to see how far they can take the 'couple' scenario with their fans, especially JH's fans who are against their relationship?

I have to agree with @happy2bhere - this whole scenario with MOLS web drama and all the BTS of them together seems to me to be leading up to something.   If only to generate interest in MOLS, then OK.   It's promotion for MOLS.   But I feel they are trying to gain acceptance of the idea of THEM as a couple.  And it seems to be with the blessing of FNC and the production company for MOLS.  Everybody working on MOLS seems OK with the 'love' connection and how good JH & SY look together.  This is a FNC approved project.   Yet it doesn't seem like there are any restrictions being placed on MOLS as far as promoting their 'chemistry' and 'closeness' and them as a 'couple'.   This is truly amazing.......

If it works, and the response is really positive, as it has been (for the most part) then we can at least expect to see them together in other projects in the future hopefully!  I wonder if there will be a news/media conference at some time - maybe post production?         

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sooo cute :wub:

Cr: otaku_shin

Morning, Brownies... :wub:

Agree with @happy2bhere and @luvtokki about all these MOLS promotion are like heading to something, and hopefully it's the way to officially introduce them as a real couple :)

So excited about CNBLUE Tour. We'll see a lot of pics, clips and FAs coming and flooding in my TL. Yeay! :P

Anyway... who has listened to EUPHORIA? I do think the album is a Masterpiece. Love all songs and I can imagine that it will be so great if playing live. My most fave ones are Royal Rumble, Blessed and Be OK ^^

Hello fellow BEE Couple Brownies/GongLee02! :D

Inkigayo this last Sunday was a second part from the Busan One Festival taping. Sharing Sy's part that I found.

Spoiler

Thanks and Credit to the owners. :)

Thanks and Credit to the owners. :)

Ramdom thoughts:

Is such a joy to watch the support within the people working on MOLS, cast and crew, family and friends, plus the fans who truly wish in their hearts the happiness for each of them, showing the true meaning of love and support. :wub:

Thanks @starcrossgrass for the link for the new SK law against food trucks. Is sad to know that, because of the extreme dieting many performers experience, no food truck is even less food available on site. Hope that there can still be some way to show them support, maybe by postcards or some kind of gifts other than food, maybe donations to charities.

Hoping and praying for the "conception dream" to come true, time will tell. Bee couple making more honey, priceless. Jh and Sy, such a lovely pair.

I feel that MOLS is going to show us a touching (and funny) story, full of beautiful visuals from the leads, the cast, and the scenery, oh...and the OST! Life is good. Thanks FNC for MOLS.

A Blessed with Euphoria week everyone, these are Our Glory Days. :heart:

Yep, @sarangbit I am going to the CN concert in Osaka next week.:D  Now I see the airport pics, I'm getting excited!  JH looks in such a great mood... no wonder, since he's been recharging almost everyday for the past few weeks.  Uwehehehe.

And I agree, @Changsky, I too think Euphoria is a great album.  I hope they'll sing many of songs from the album at the concert. :wub::wub: 

I still can't get over with the lyrics of Every Time .  '~no matter what they say about us, it doesn't matter for us, I don't care, Even if nobody understands us, I know I know, I want you every time~' ... doesn't it sound like so JH?  I understand not everything he writes can be based on his experiences and feelings and I try not to be too delusional, but especially after seeing so many IG and BTS pics of our couple together, it's hard not to...  

JH will be having an event on Dec. 25 in Tokyo (sounds like you have to win a lottery for the event after purchasing the solo concert DVD), FYI.  I guess our bee couple won't be able to spend the Christmas together.... 

Thank you brownies for all the great posts and updates.  Have a great day/night!!  

Hi chingus..it's been a while..

It's really great to see our Bee couple nowadays...They really enjoying themselves having one and another...thanks to MOLS...indeed they have brighten our days...

I was like WOW!!they are really bees when I first saw them wearing the Bee costumes...both of them were so cute..especially JH..He looked like he was forced to wear that costume...Haha..so funny..a cute manly man...JH definitely is in good mood nowadays..Looking at today's airport photos..he seemed very happy but tired...pity him...Having an enjoyable and happy filming with SY and now going to the tour.....

I guess he's been fully recharged..Let's keep cheering for uri Bee couple....JH!!Fighting for your tour...May great success always be with you and CNBlue..GongLee fighting..Brownies will always love you:wub:

Although. I was out of this world excited to see their matching costumes( I still am haha), I felt a lil bad after reading the caption becuz merci blankly admitted that SY sent it to him for HIS EYES ONLY. If she wanted everyone to see, she would have posted it herself but merci pd is literally the biggest shipper he couldn't help but share and thank God he did! I always think they can't be anymore obvious and then bam! More and bigger hints are given lol

In many ways, ppl might think this is all for promo and the pd posts all these pictures to get ppl excited for the drama but fnc has many actress & actors but he chose SY & JH in the first place bcuz he genuinely find them cute together. 

On 10/31/2016 at 9:28 AM, starcrossgrass said:

Sk has made a law that now no food support allowed for drama etc

https://mobile.twitter.com/hyominmmd/status/792893216408207360

Read this

Okay ...I just have to say I understand their reasoning. People can really use this as bribery (corruption). We always think that our honest hearts are what every person is using and it's just not true. Song Joongki had an issue where a group of people were collecting money for some gift/event/something and they stole $10,000 plus from it. If there are not longer unofficial clubs for collecting money this kind of thing won't happen. The fan culture in Sk is crazy (including China & Japan with the crazy fan accounts). They are trying to dial it down a notch to something not so Saesang grabbing so it kind of makes sense why they would do it. The poor people who own those companies that provide the service though...ouch!!! It's going to hurt that business. Us fans can find other ways to show our support...but in reality...they don't NEEED these kinds of things at drama sets, they already feed them and provide food sources on site most of the times. 

9 hours ago, MattieCat said:

Yep, @sarangbit I am going to the CN concert in Osaka next week.:D  Now I see the airport pics, I'm getting excited!  JH looks in such a great mood... no wonder, since he's been recharging almost everyday for the past few weeks.  Uwehehehe.

And I agree, @Changsky, I too think Euphoria is a great album.  I hope they'll sing many of songs from the album at the concert. :wub::wub: 

I still can't get over with the lyrics of Every Time .  '~no matter what they say about us, it doesn't matter for us, I don't care, Even if nobody understands us, I know I know, I want you every time~' ... doesn't it sound like so JH?  I understand not everything he writes can be based on his experiences and feelings and I try not to be too delusional, but especially after seeing so many IG and BTS pics of our couple together, it's hard not to...  

JH will be having an event on Dec. 25 in Tokyo (sounds like you have to win a lottery for the event after purchasing the solo concert DVD), FYI.  I guess our bee couple won't be able to spend the Christmas together.... 

Thank you brownies for all the great posts and updates.  Have a great day/night!!  

Envy you @MattieCat... huhuuu I wish I can go to the concert too. And it's their 5th Anniversary Arena Tour, so kinda expecting they will give special performance. 

Currently addicted listening to Blessed... keep repeating the track while imagining it playing in live concert. MH's drum, the guitar sounds, JH's soothing voice and the lyrics... ah I think I will cry in the concert listening to this song :P

Well, have fun and enjoy the concert next week, MattieCat. Waiting for your FAs, and send my flying kissess to Jonghyun and his Bros... kekeke.

Good morning all, thank you for making this thread alive. Have a great WedNICEday :wub:

"What was I looking at to make this kind of expression? Is it Minhyuk's neck? "

Translation by gkboice

MH: "Vampire?? You are staring at my neck with great desire."
JH: "Anggg." (bite sound)

0kPgCGh.jpg

Translation by valentsia

One of favorite songs in Euphoria album is Be OK. The lyrics and melody blend together are just soothing and give some kind of healing. Call me sentimentalist but can't help myself from shedding tears while listening to this awesome song...how i wish this song will be played on various  radio stations globally. this song deserves to be recognized....:)

Archived