[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mjang said:

Do you guys have the voting page yet? or soompi hasn't post it yet?

2 hours ago, aremanee02 said:

I thought we just click the like button at the intro page of our couple entry?or is there any other way? Somebody help me! :)

The link was already posted.  LINK: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/383270-round-1-soompiers-in-paradise-shippers-contest/  scroll down until you see our Bee Couple entry. This is for Round 1. As soon as work for each round (of 4) are summited/available the links will be posted on this thread! :) Thanks to our amazing team hard work! THANKS! :D

For other Rounds: Just click on the LIKE buttom for the post of our GongLee Couple entry. (Like the post of our Bee Couple submitted entry)

Note: For public and everyone in general : The voting page link will be posted as soon as Soompi makes it available in their main page for general voting. (Everyone that wants/can vote for them).

@Aileen4ever I'm quoting this from soompi contest page 

ROUNDS

Members will compile their entries on the forums, but we will open voting on our news site. This means that we will not be counting votes on the forums for Round 1. The entries will be posted as an article, and everyone will be allowed to vote in Round 1, even non-Soompiers!

so I'm looking for the news page to vote

2 hours ago, mjang said:

@Aileen4ever I'm quoting this from soompi contest page 

ROUNDS

Members will compile their entries on the forums, but we will open voting on our news site. This means that we will not be counting votes on the forums for Round 1. The entries will be posted as an article, and everyone will be allowed to vote in Round 1, even non-Soompiers!

so I'm looking for the news page to vote

Ok Thanks for the information. So I edited my comment to add: "Note: For public and everyone in general: The voting page link will be posted as soon as Soompi makes it available in their main page for general voting. (Everyone that wants/can vote for them)." Thank you! I just can't wait for it!!! :D

Guyseu !!! As said in the upper posts by @mjang we are still waiting for the OFFICIAL LINK FOR THE OFFICIAL VOTING where everyone can vote :)

although the likes in the post of the entry is already overwhelming with love, let us give more when the voting has officially started :) sorry for those who got confused, guess we were all excited (including me)...

a big thanks to our fellow busy bees who are working hard for the contest !!! They have done  a really great job with round one !

Our entry is looking oh so good! It is a masterpiece! Daebak! Thank you very much to the Brownies who poured their love into it. I liked the page but will wait for the official link on soompi, as advised. Can't wait to win this! Hihi!

Anyhoo, on uri Seungyeonie's centerpole ads: she gets to shoot with the original Ahjusshi, the never-ran-out-of-dew-looking and jonhnny-depp-vibe-giving, His Royal Hotness Won Bin. So here's my delulu on overdrive: Maybe uri SYnie admired him so much, so JH has been making that SY's "Ahjusshi" title his. Like what he did with the dance (SY originally danced for Henry, so he asked for a sexy dance from her as a gift) and the rice barely game (asked SY to play it with him... in bed). JH tries to erase those moments of SY with other men and makes them his by doing them with her in more memorable ways and hotter, too. Whew! Sooo hot! His Ahjusshi look now may be effects of his alleged quitting from smoking, but could also be a way to tell his crazy fans to love his music more than his looks, because he already belongs to someone wonderful, uri Queen Bee! 

In the words of Papa Bee, it is so nice to have this forum... a place for me to recharge in the midst of long and tiring days. Recharging with Brownies here is always a delight! I enjoy spazzing out here!!! With overflowing electricity and honey!!!

When the link for official voting will be out i hope it will be disseminated to all the SNS,  like FB,affelliated with our bee couple and also to their individual accounts so that fans will be informed and have a chance to vote as a way of supporting their idols.

3 minutes ago, lou143pabo said:

When the link for official voting will be out i hope it will be disseminated to all the SNS,  like FB,affelliated with our bee couple and also to their individual accounts so that fans will be informed and have a chance to vote as a way of supporting their idols.

Actually, we will also promote the voting on ig, twitter and fb... But we are waiting for the link so people wont get confused with the voting. We can start promoting once we have the official link for voting... 

Woaahh.....I'm so in love with the entry for this shipper's contest! Really love every words, pictures, and quotes! :wub: Thank you so much for everyone who worked so hard! I'm so proud of you guys.. :D and also feel sorry that I couldn't help much... :(

@thenotebook02couple Hii...I'm also fan of your art works of 02 couple! :wub: Nice to see you in this forum! Hope you have a great time here :D

Spoiler

By the way, I just want to share something that I got from my delulu land...about Jonghyun and Soyu following each other's IG. Well, yeah..they are works in the same industry and have been meeting each other or maybe being friend for a long time ago, but seeing they following each other's IG almost at the same time, It just makes me assuming that at that time they were together...and suddenly I remembering Seungyeon's IG post from 4 weeks ago.

You know, when she post a picture of cats with caption "The next time when you come, I'll give you food." and not long after that Soyu post a pict of food and she tagged Seungyeon...and Jonghyun post a sexy pict with caption "Enjoy your dinner". And it was on Wednesday! I just thought that could it be Seungyeon and Soyu had some dinner together again yesterday and Jonghyun joined them? So he met Soyu..and that's why they can following each other's IG at the same time?

I don't know what makes Seungyeon and Soyu can be that close, but it just so fishy to know Jonghyun following Soyu after Seungyeon, Uncle Viva, and his friend Kse also following her...and this is just me with my delulu...hehehe :D

Also....on previous Wednesday, Seungyeon update he IG, and Jonghyun not..but this week, Jonghyun update his IG, but Seungyeon not...are they now playing "This week is me, next week is you" kind of game? Aigoo....this two.................

24 minutes ago, trisha02brownie said:

Finally ! She updated her IG !!! :)

She is so beautiful in it.. Her outfit..:blush:

Gongleeglobal is so fast with their updates. I don't know how to paste it here. There is also an interview with jung joon young. Talks about friendship trip with LJH..Eager waiting and thinking about 27 feb. Imagine what will happen.. Miracle?... Oh my heart...:sweatingbullets:

Just now, sony7279 said:

Gongleeglobal is so fast with their updates. I don't know how to paste it here. There is also an interview with jung joon young. Talks about friendship trip with LJH..Eager waiting and thinking about 27 feb. Imagine what will happen.. Miracle?... Oh my heart...:sweatingbullets:

Countingdown to her birthday.But he has a concert on that date so it is either they celebrate before or after. But i know... we probably wont get any public wishes from him... but it is fine...☺☺☺

8 minutes ago, sony7279 said:

Read about it in Burning International. It was about how JH's credit credit was maxed out when they were having their vacation in Europe. They wanted to rent a car but Joon young didn't have credit card. JH had however, it's not possible anymore since he reached his limit. What made him reach his card limit? Buying a wine from France. Unfortunately, that wine was the one he posted that got broken and wasted.

POOR JH :(

2 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Read about it in Burning International. It was about how JH's credit credit was maxed out when they were having their vacation in Europe. They wanted to rent a car but Joon young didn't have credit card. JH had however, it's not possible anymore since he reached his limit. What made him reach his card limit? Buying a wine from France. Unfortunately, that wine was the one he posted that got broken and wasted.

POOR JH :(

Wow how expensive is the wine... Haha. JH is so cute.

Archived