[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

4 hours ago, Lovinyou615 said:

Haha no problem! I know right? It's really weird.. Because a couple of days ago he was on the OST list on Wikipedia.. But now that has disappeared lol. There's an article about Junsu singing an OST http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jyj-junsu-is-the-next-artist-to-sing-descendants-of-the-sun-ost But I guess we'll have to wait longer.. lol. I'm sure it will be released sooner or later ^^

It looks like his OST will be released...hopefully in next week's episode because lucky Japanese fans got to hear it first! There's gotta be a fancam or fan-audio somewhere... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jyjs-junsu-previews-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-song-for-japanese-fans 

Also...apparently, there will be special episodes aired after the final one! http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/descendants-of-the-sun-to-air-special-episodes 

• Like 5

All right. Calling it a night my friends. So nice spazzing with you peeps over the weekend (though I should be writing other more important things now. Wait. What could be more important than DOTS? Hahahaha)...

Enjoy the stories! I'll see if I can add some more stuff in the week to our "Chapter 12 musings" before episode 13 comes upon us. :) See you in the morning!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, bbsjk said:

OHHH! Thank you for posting this cos this has been my ultimate concern since forever. When I watch their romantic scenes, I try to analyze whether it was shot in the latter part of the filming period cos I want to see why the gazes, the smiles and the laughter are all natural (... Is it due to them being comfortable around each other? Hihi.) This post sound like it needs to be in the shippers thread. Lol. 

Also, I want to catch SJK having the cast on his hand. Cos that way I'd know it was filmed around December or November... (When they are closer or more bonded.)

Talking about the time line, maybe the trailer of D-258 could help us.  It also gives us some other scenes that yet to be shown.

• Like 5

hello all...does anyone have a hint about a bts pic ... one of the alphateam holds a bucket of flower  .... i hope it's from our otp wedding scene. In military they have their own ceremonial for marrying a military officer .....  arrrghhh pleasee :wub:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

I think someone said too that she didn't like how the male anchor put SJK in a spot, asking him whom he would save, and kept pushing the issue to make him say the female anchor is pretty. I don't know why this is so common in Korean media. They like to ask such uncomfortable questions.

Separately, I never watched SJK before DOTS - is his personality really like YSJ's? He comes across as a rather quiet person in this interview, far more reserved than Cpt Yoo, which all the more makes him a brilliant actor. Heh... 

I have to agree with SJK. I've seen some RM episodes with him in it, and he's the bright type of person, jokes around a lot (maybe because of the people he is with in the show) and is very thoughtful. And he gets along with people very fast and well. All these make me like him so much ❤️

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

without shirt uniform make him look hotter.. :vicx:

Lol you got it right! I also liked the one he wore during their first kiss. And the all-black outfit is a common favorite. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, lina26435 said:

It looks like his OST will be released...hopefully in next week's episode because lucky Japanese fans got to hear it first! There's gotta be a fancam or fan-audio somewhere... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jyjs-junsu-previews-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-song-for-japanese-fans 

Also...apparently, there will be special episodes aired after the final one! http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/descendants-of-the-sun-to-air-special-episodes 

The fancam where Junsu sang a bit of the Ost during Genie time at Tokyo concert and it has explosive reaction from the Japanese and Korean medias the next day with numerous press

positive articles , The OST producer and representative disclosed in one of the article that the MV for Junsu's 10th DOTS Ost is now in production and will be released after the end of the drama,

cr uploader

• Like 16

@Chellsee YAYYYYYYYY to DotS for getting an article in the Malay Mail! Berita Harian has initially featured one. Now, am waiting for The Star and NST to pick up next! The entertainment pages in Chinese newspprs here are filled with DotS almost every day! hahahaha

And are you Malaysian? Hello from KL too! :blush:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

@Chellsee YAYYYYYYYY to DotS for getting an article in the Malay Mail! Berita Harian has initially featured one. Now, am waiting for The Star and NST to pick up next! The entertainment pages in Chinese newspprs here are filled with DotS almost every day! hahahaha

And are you Malaysian? Hello from KL too! :blush:

Lol! Can't help but crashing in on this post. Holla frm Pg! :-)

• Like 4