[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

The end.

Clock tower kiss bts!!! That's it???

Seriously KBS??? That's all for my precious sunset kiss, someone please make a gif of that scene, palli palli... oh god... I thought they were going to show the full scene. I hate you KBS! Kidding

:joy:

• Like 14

Guest ktiminie

It all started that there... Thank You and Good Bye DOTS gckg.gif

05JFge.gif

ZISQhi.gif

Credit as tagged

Edited by ktiminie
Gif added

It's the ending!

How can we live without Dots. After this special ep, Dots fever becomes more serious. :bawling::bawling:

It's not enough. I want more of Caption Yoo and Dr Kang.

They filmed the kiss scenes hundreds of time with many angles, why just gave us some seconds.....Noooooo....And hug scenes too. :tears:

• Like 9

Cr. songjoongkiloves on IG

Aisshhh, what's these two guys doing to this poor boy esp SJK? trying to make it look more real by covering him with dirt? >_< *really playful* see the look on KMS' face, he must feel intimated or frightened or embarrased by this hyung-nims though working with them is fun too lol... never a dull moment i'd say :lol:

Edited by missling1
  • Like 16

Wowwww I'm more than satisfied with this special episode though they didnt show us any epilogue.

They were really cute together and i watched it with a huge grin on my face throughout this one and half an hour:D

And the last tower kiss was swoon worthy, the way he pulled her, with a smile on his face ,AUGH, someone make a gif of that scene

And if iam not wrong, for that car sliding scene he didnt use any ropes right??? Wowww SJK is as cool as our capt YSJ.

My fav moment was during the script reading session when he hit his head on SHK's shoulder. I think he was embarrased for his cheesy lines in the drama. Anyways that was one cute moment among many others:wub:

I am just happy to see that SJK and SHK are really comfortable around each other while filming and they seem like closest of friends.:)

• Like 18

1 minute ago, minoz_joyax said:

so what was the epilogue guys???? what happened to Big Boss and Beauty?

epilogue of DOTS to KBS means: re-airing captain yoo and dr kang scenes from eps 1 - 16 on wednesday & thursday and then some BTS on friday. yep so happy watching to everybody!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cgpu5BxUoAEgfVx.jpg

aww so sweet! did SJK holding SHK hand here?

they should showing us this...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cgpu3pmU8AEJcPb.jpg

instead of this at the end of ep 12:bawling:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cgpu5NxUYAAlt2R.jpg

all pictures credit to owner

• Like 20

Guest ktiminie

To be honest guys I don't care the missing epilogue, the ending of episode 16 was perfect anyway and today we had tons of BTS, I'm so HAPPY and THANKFUL. Now I can't wait for the sub!!

Again, one of my fav moment gckg.gif

EYxJPq.gif