[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

JG and KJW BTS now, they are so cute jumping like kids while they should be walking like lovers, it's the scene on his last day in Urk when they left the mine field

The pic we saw before, Onew Dr. Song and Mng Jin, I thought they were shooting the epilogue, lol, it's their interview

Alpha team BTS now, I think. Srgt Choi VS KMY, omg, lol

• Like 8

I don't understand buut now JG explaining something, it's bts when he visit the ghost village with KJW to pick up the kids?

SJK practicing his line of the foreign language, lol

SJK looked so tired during the fighting scene when they save Fatima, his face when he avoid the car for running on him,so cute... 

Confession apology bts now

• Like 10

SJK in real life is indeed playful no doubt.. he took over the camera and acting as the cameraman interviewing Kim Min-Suk, poor boy got teased by him (and also by JG as well other times - JG's playful as well - so different the seriousness in the show)... KMS sat together with the 3 nurses surrounding him while SJK interview him... SHK favourite line "you wanna die?" then showing her fist lol... SJK is like the joker in the group, probably the mood breaker (he can't even keep a straight face most of the times esp like when he needs to be looking serious when the waitress in Uruk is serving him & KMY food, putting the dishes on the table one by one)... plus he's so nice, they had the barbeque and he's making the food and feeding the staff/team, how considerate of him... "i want to be fed too!" :P lol

Cr. sjktimes on IG

Cr. kdrama_post on IG

see how SJK took over the camera and asked KMS to sit down and trying to interview him by asking him of his opinion about the hyungs & sunbaenims taking care of him and be detailed about it?? :lol:

Edited by missling1
  • Like 23