[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

OMG.... keep repeating to watch ep 12. Can't get enough :wub:

I really love KMY in this episode. How she declares her feeling to YSJ. So, I guess, the 3 times rejections is nothing for YSJ after hearing KMY's confession wkwkwk.... :P

• Like 12

So next OST is from 10cm....I wonder when our Junsu OST will be release....I hope not next week they can release it later...coz I really want DOtS ending with 99 degree hot scene....with Junsu OST as BGM..:wub:

Am sorry for my pervert thought blame our Capt. :phew: He make my mind go to Wild with all his pervy lines...

• Like 11

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Many of us swoon at  YSJ's cheesy lines but he had told quite a number of pervy dialogues which told by another actor or in real life would have gotten a beating

List of pervy lines told by our captain

- theatre scene : this is the most exciting moment in my life. I'm with a beautiful lady and the lights are about to go off

- after the car cliff scene : your shirt is see through. But i have seen it already

- the tower clock scene:

KMY: i am going to take hot water bath once i get back to korea

YSJ : i want to see that

Our captain surely is one sly cat :P

One more Captain is surely one sly cat, How come he suggested SDY to make a baby with YMJ while they were working at same site. WKWKWK:sweatingbullets::P

• Like 12

Just now, jinkx0820 said:

Hmmmm...I've been reviewing Episode 12 over and over again too, and I don't know if it is just me or what, but I've really felt that these scenes from Episode 12 seemed to me like the ending already...Haha..I mean, if I happen to not know that it's a 16-episode drama then I would  have been already satisfied for Episode 12 as it's finale...Haha...

Yes. Some of their dramas have even more cloudy ending. But I'd like to see their children playing military while families are on picnic hugging their couples. ;)  And walking around the city and visiting him.DotS1.mkv_000587420.jpg

After all there are a lot of toys waiting for them to be won or offered ;) for their children.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, staygold said:

This is exactly the reason why I love this forum. So much is lost in translation. So much is misunderstood when we dont understand the cultural context. Thanks to Soompiers I am able to see the layers in this drama. Without you guys this would not have been so interesting.

yes i agree, the english translation also have a missing sentence when KMY talk to YSJ when he bring the coffee, the haha - hoho part is not really translate in eng sub

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Did anyone realise that during episode 9 when YSJ had his rifle aimed at KMY and was spying through the rifle magnifier while drawing laser hearts on KMY's face and everyone on this forum was freaking out saying he could have shot her, well technically in episode 12 he did shoot her.

KES, really loves foreshadowing, yet another clue we wouldn't have picked up on.

YESSSSS, you're so spot on and the same left side, left side of the face and the left shoulder. :grin:

• Like 12

Does anyone know the bartender girl's real name?? I think she has big part in urk's life society and she was the one outside korean people (in urk atm) who help YSJ a lot. But i dont see any picture of her in selfie/group picture or bts picture..sorry if i am lost track.

• Like 6

So happy for DOTS' popularity,I hope that the rating will keep increasing to at least 35%'~ fighting! I'm also very happy for kyo that she's blessed to work with so many nice casts and crews, what a lovely team!!! This is really my first time that i like all the casts in a drama. It has been a long wait... finally got to see the pic of Kyo & JG:)Calling out for Jasper Cho~ pleassss share a pic of you and kyo:wub::wub::wub:I also looking forward to see a pic of sjk and kjw....hope wishes come true~OVER:D

• Like 12