[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I don't know if this was asked before... 

Do you guys wonder why Captain YSJ is already in the window when Dr KMY ran because Nurse Choi fooled her that Captain YSJ is coming? I remember after they are officially couple Captain seem stalking Dr KMY long time ago (thus Dr Kang's quarter is across Captains quarter)  because he said before, after the cliff scene incident that he saw her every morning that she's looking to the soldiers muscles! So I guess on that morning he saw Dr Kang running towards his quarter he goes down flying again like he did at the live confessing scene and he waits her downstairs? (And he knows they were teasing her)  Anyhow it's just my pov correct me if my delusion is wrong :P

• Like 10

1 hour ago, melissala said:

Since episode 1 and looking at his x-ray like she's in love.  Even her friend was disgusted with her. 

Yeach…YSJ and KMY is equal couple…that's why YSJ feel attracted her for the first sight he met her. KMY is really compatible partner for YSJ.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

I think your right about Dr Kang going home with the hospital chairman as he said he's going to irk and get Dr Lee home... I hope we get to see the another thing that we want to see a jealous Captain... Didn't he knows that the chairman is hitting on our beauty? 

He knows they had some sort of scandal, but she didn't ever talk about it. 

I'd totally rather see a cute scene where he has to let MY go with the chairman and is jealous about it, then them breaking up.   That would mean one pushes the other away.  I would go with him doing it because she's in danger all the time, but really hope not.  KES is good at surprising us so I don't expect anything too cliched.  It would be interesting for them to actually deal with being apart while still being together.  We know he comes to Korea too soon... She's dealt with the danger aspect of his job, but not the "he's gone a lot" part.  

Hopefully they don't break up this episode, and we have a new OST next week, so hopefully this OST is for DY's feelings and not anything else. 

• Like 12

I feel worried for SiJin. Is it so lawless out there that if he kills there will be no trail back to him? Where gloves before handling those weapons! Ah! I want my captain to be reunited with his doctor, pali pali! 

Now the question is, if the argus issue is quickly resolved tonight, then what other calamities will our OTP face in ep 13-16? Will Argus die before the Urks are supplied with the arms? Will that cause a misunderstanding to break out between the US and Korea? Will that get SiJin into trouble? Oh dear oh dear!!!

• Like 4

Please NO NOBLE IDIOCRACY!  DoTS has done well to avoid the overused cliches.  I would much prefer that their separation is more organically woven into the story.  If the chairman does send a plane for the rest of the hospital staff; I would assume that YSJ would urge KMY to go back to Korea to recuperate after her kidnapping experience.  He will promise to follow her back to Korea once he finishes up his duties in Urk.  If you remember, the Lt Col Park also mentioned in Ep 11 that they will soon be returning home, so no one can get sick.  

Also, if you notice in the BTS pic, KMY is wearing YSJ's jacket.  Would you wear an ex-boyfriend's jacket if you are breaking up?  That would also segway well into one of the scenes from the 'His Story' trailer where he says 'of course, I missed her' or something like that.  Anyways, guessing here.  

Let's really hope the writer doesn't go down the beaten path of 'let's break up b/c I don't want to harm you if you stay with me'.  I really dislike those drummed up non-excuses to seaparate the OTP purely for added angst and drama.  I would much rather watch the OTP work on their problems as a team rather than individually.  

• Like 23

Of all the drama I've ever watched, I realized that when a new ost out, the lyrics would support and communicating the scene at the time, so the lyrics ost which already published represents a state or players feel appropriate stories in the drama. And because in a previous posting I read the meaning of this song is so 'not happy', I was so worried about tonight episode. So where is the balcony kiss wtiter-nim??

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, beanizbaby said:

Please NO NOBLE IDIOCRACY!  DoTS has done well to avoid the overused cliches.  I would much prefer that their separation is more organically woven into the story.  If the chairman does send a plane for the rest of the hospital staff; I would assume that YSJ would urge KMY to go back to Korea to recuperate after her kidnapping experience.  He will promise to follow her back to Korea once he finishes up his duties in Urk.  If you remember, the Lt Col Park also mentioned in Ep 11 that they will soon to be returning home, so no one can get sick.  

Also, if you notice in the BTS pic, KMY is wearing YSJ's jacket.  (can you post this picture please) Would you wear an ex-boyfriend's jacket if you are breaking up?  That would also segway well into one of the scenes from the 'His Story' trailer where he says 'of course, I missed her' or something like that.  Anyways, guessing here.  

Let's really hope the writer doesn't go down the beaten path of 'let's break up b/c I don't want to harm you if you stay with me'.  Let's have the OTP work on their problems as a team rather than individually.  

Sorry for quoting your post... Thanks chingu xx

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, melissala said:

He knows they had some sort of scandal, but she didn't ever talk about it. 

I'd totally rather see a cute scene where he has to let MY go with the chairman and is jealous about it, then them breaking up.   That would mean one pushes the other away.  I would go with him doing it because she's in danger all the time, but really hope not.  KES is good at surprising us so I don't expect anything too cliched.  It would be interesting for them to actually deal with being apart while still being together.  We know he comes to Korea too soon... She's dealt with the danger aspect of his job, but not the "he's gone a lot" part.  

Hopefully they don't break up this episode, and we have a new OST next week, so hopefully this OST is for DY's feelings and not anything else. 

No breaking up scene please! I just want a jealous cute Captain about him (Charmain) fly all the way form SK to get her back... That would be cheesy but I want too lol 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, JYinz said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOIAnxIdUXU

AG: "If you need anything, you just let me know."

MY: "I don't know what's your intention in capturing me, however if you're thinking of ransom, give up on those thoughts, I am a woman burdened with many debts."

AG hits MY. (You bloody ba*tard, how dare you? :crazy: I'm so gonna blend you into a soup)

AG: "In English. I can't have you thinking I'm a nice guy, especially when I'm holding a gun. Now how many times have I told you, you're more likely to get shot being around a guy with a gun."

AG: "Big Boss, he's smart, funny and mysterious. But, he has a lot of secrets. Will disappear from time to time..be hard to contact. And then one day....he'll never come back. You should break up with him now, this is advice, not a warning."

MY: "In that case, you should have prepared money, and with a glass of water on the side. Just using your mouth to order me to break up...You must be curious of what I just said? Well you don't have to know. You TRASH!"

AG: "You are not easy..." (Well of course, uri Dr. Kang is no damsel in distress AND she has excellent taste in men, so you can just stuff it! :angry:)

Moyeon v Asparagus

Moyeon WINS B) 

It's very funny..

hahahaa

MY thinks Argus looks like a chaebol korean mom who doesn't like her boy dating some 'poor' girl and ask the girl to break up their relationship up

• Like 11

I think the balcony kiss will happen in tonight's ep after he rescued her from Argus. As the kiss backdrop is still in setting of Greece.

So far, DOTS always ties up an event in 2 ep. So tonight we might see SJ kills Argus and MY flies back with rest of hospital staff to Seoul under Hospital special charter flight. Hence there will be a separation of our SongSong couple. 

They don't know when they will meet again because SJ also don't know when his mission in Urk will end.

Then maybe we have the opening scene of the helicopter on hospital rooftop to keep viewers wondering who is in need of medical attention. 

That's where Alpha team is back in Korea to protect this VIP and they have to wear civilian clothes as security guards for this VIP.

DOTS is so awesome in their dialogues. I love how the writers reverse all the KDRAMA clichés - like MY conversation with Argus in ep 11. They even managed to insert the the cliché of cuteness of OTP must have in KDRAMA with MY flirting back in a very intelligent teasing way at SJ. Instead of a helpless & spineless main female lead, we get a spiting fire one ... woohoo! 2nd female is no spineless female as well. MJ doesn't whine. She goes after her man.

There are so many more scenes that are really opposite of the usual KDRAMA drama.

Kudos to the writers. 

• Like 17

Episode 11 is awesome. All cast done with their job nicely. There are so many touching scene, YMJ-SDY, YMJ and her father, KMY-SDY. I really appreciate to Dr. Song, I'm shippering him and nurse Ha too. I really wanna cook asparagus, he is so annoying. Cant wait for YSJ action tonight, he will become my agent . He will chopping asparagus then cooking him.:P

If I'm not mistaken the chief who order YSJ free in 3 hours was YMJ's father right? I hope YMJ father will granted YMJ favor.

• Like 13

I am almost there only 3 more pages, wait for me...! while waiting for the traffic light turn green I'll took my phone and continue reading. one car behind me honked so hard I almost jumped off my seat. Back reading this tread is almost as nerve wrecking as watching the new episodes :D 

Btw, i've been thinking about this since ep1, I want to fill a complain to KBS, this is not 60minutes and so drama, this is plain 10 minutes! They trool us bad!

• Like 21